STOCK UP: Don't say you weren't warned! (US)

I didn't expect this thread to get more than few replies... you guys are f* paranoid af. Holy shit this is ridiculous and pure comedy.

What's ridiculous, that Congress has been screaming for customs to crack down on mail from China, allocated billions of dollars for that purpose, and huge new facilities are coming on line to allow for a major increase in the amount of inspections that can be conducted?

That's not paranoid. No one is saying the feds will be kicking in doors, but if you don't understand customs will be getting much stricter, like many other "no reship" countries are, you're not keeping up with the news.

Idk.
I read that here they have put ct scanners (that’s how they called them) in certain airports, which will end the liquids in separate bag + ml limit.

They've always used CT scanners to detect liquids. The difference is they can identify specific materials now so it's only an issue if it's on the banned list of liquids, and others aren't automatically thrown in the trash of the bottle is too big.

What's ridiculous, that Congress has been screaming for customs to crack down on mail from China, allocated billions of dollars for that purpose, and huge new facilities are coming on line to allow for a major increase in the amount of inspections that can be conducted?

That's not paranoid. No one is saying the feds will be kicking in doors, but if you don't understand customs will be getting much stricter, like many other "no reship" countries are, you're not keeping up with the news.

Welcome to what we Canucks and Aussies call normal custom experience lol. Please enjoy the insurance charges and strict reship policies.

They've always used CT scanners to detect liquids. The difference is they can identify specific materials now so it's only an issue if it's on the banned list of liquids, and others aren't automatically thrown in the trash of the bottle is too big.
Yeah, sorry, I should have said "new" ct scanners.
But they did not give any further details, publicly, about their capabilities.
I think customs will become an issue for everyone, not just the US.
You guys always lead the way, and the others will follow.