STOCK UP: Don't say you weren't warned! (US)

I didn't expect this thread to get more than few replies... you guys are f* paranoid af. Holy shit this is ridiculous and pure comedy.

What's ridiculous, that Congress has been screaming for customs to crack down on mail from China, allocated billions of dollars for that purpose, and huge new facilities are coming on line to allow for a major increase in the amount of inspections that can be conducted?

That's not paranoid. No one is saying the feds will be kicking in doors, but if you don't understand customs will be getting much stricter, like many other "no reship" countries are, you're not keeping up with the news.

Idk.
I read that here they have put ct scanners (that’s how they called them) in certain airports, which will end the liquids in separate bag + ml limit.

They've always used CT scanners to detect liquids. The difference is they can identify specific materials now so it's only an issue if it's on the banned list of liquids, and others aren't automatically thrown in the trash of the bottle is too big.

What's ridiculous, that Congress has been screaming for customs to crack down on mail from China, allocated billions of dollars for that purpose, and huge new facilities are coming on line to allow for a major increase in the amount of inspections that can be conducted?

That's not paranoid. No one is saying the feds will be kicking in doors, but if you don't understand customs will be getting much stricter, like many other "no reship" countries are, you're not keeping up with the news.

Welcome to what we Canucks and Aussies call normal custom experience lol. Please enjoy the insurance charges and strict reship policies.

They've always used CT scanners to detect liquids. The difference is they can identify specific materials now so it's only an issue if it's on the banned list of liquids, and others aren't automatically thrown in the trash of the bottle is too big.
Yeah, sorry, I should have said "new" ct scanners.
But they did not give any further details, publicly, about their capabilities.
I think customs will become an issue for everyone, not just the US.
You guys always lead the way, and the others will follow.

Yeah, sorry, I should have said "new" ct scanners.
But they did not give any further details, publicly, about their capabilities.
I think customs will become an issue for everyone, not just the US.
You guys always lead the way, and the others will follow.
Disagree - eg the UK has been resisting pressure from the US to outlaw personal possession of AAS for a long time & that’s unlikely to change anytime soon.

Disagree - eg the UK has been resisting pressure from the US to outlaw personal possession of AAS for a long time & that’s unlikely to change anytime soon.

The situation in the States will be different from ours, you are right, Zeb.

I wasn't necessarily thinking about anabolics.
I am not sure if it will be the same with pharma stuff from India, though, all the generics and prescription meds we can find and buy from there.

Even acknowledging what you said, the move towards stricter, more accurate checks, with more sophisticated technology, will be there.
I think it's good Ghould highlighted this, even if he is reporting what is going on in the US.

If something, for whatever reason, becomes a public health concern, they will be equipped to deal with it and find stuff quickly.
You don't think that the new scanners at the airport were put there just to overcome the bother of liquid restrictions, do you?
Then again, someone else did mention here that governments do a lot of talking but in the end not a lot of doing.
We'll see.

People saying this is just paranoia may be right to a certain extent, for now, but even they cannot deny that things are moving and changing towards faster and better controls.

BTW, it's awesome you tagged Jano about this.
Great thinking.

Welcome to what we Canucks and Aussies call normal custom experience lol. Please enjoy the insurance charges and strict reship policies.
But canucks have no criminal liability for buying or possessing for personal use. Idk about Aussies. Americans technically have criminal liability even for buying, but up till now law enforcement has looked the other way on gear almost entirely, and if this AI tech improves surveillance, criminal liability may be a real concern due to increased ease of prosecution

lolwhat. Who exactly is putting pressure? And even in the us the current situation is that police generally look the other way regarding gear

But canucks have no criminal liability for buying or possessing for personal use. Idk about Aussies. Americans technically have criminal liability even for buying, but up till now law enforcement has looked the other way on gear almost entirely, and if this AI tech improves surveillance, criminal liability may be a real concern due to increased ease of prosecution

Everything is focused on getting a handle on the huge volume of additional packages from China (thanks to De Minimus encouraging it), not additional enforcement, other than some personnel being freed up by all the automation of these new systems.

They have no shortage of targets even now, yet they don't seem to have the resources to go after small scale fentanyl smugglers and those buying machine gun conversion parts.

Regarding gear, I don't think we'll see anything other than more seizures, probably to the point international mail won't be a viable way to get it.

More of a side effect than a deliberate policy.

Steroids never come up in the congressional reports as a reason for this, or CBP press releases regarding the tightening of customs, there's no appetite for it right now. I do think we'll see another "war on steroids" years down the road when a few of the TikTok tren using kids start having serious health problems, but by then I doubt many will be using international mail to get steroids (or any other drug).

T
I agree with the warning.

You can go to the underground section here on Meso and ask any Indian vendor how difficult it is to get packages into Europe right now.

Every package is inspected. Last time I checked one of the more popular vendors just stopped trying altogether and the other one had a no-reship policy for Europe.

I can see the same happen in other countries. It's going to be a lot more difficult and right now is the chance to stock up. Why take the chance and wait?

It likely won't completely dry up but you don't want to wait until you're begging vendors to please take your money for a single vial of testosterone. Especially the people on TRT.
but the problem comes here because stocking up only does so much good unless you fill a warehouse and I’m pretty sure test expires. Why the fuck would they wanna even chase anabolics when fuckin fent and shit is out there, steroids legitimately hurt nobody aside from the user and that can be mitigated with proper protocol

T

but the problem comes here because stocking up only does so much good unless you fill a warehouse and I’m pretty sure test expires. Why the fuck would they wanna even chase anabolics when fuckin fent and shit is out there, steroids legitimately hurt nobody aside from the user and that can be mitigated with proper protocol
Many more people are taking and abusing them now than ever before.

Regardless of health risks, accesible gear also makes for a populace of men more difficult to control and indoctrinate

Regardless of health risks, accesible gear also makes for a populace of men more difficult to control and indoctrinate
I’ve been saying this shit for years dude and my parents instilled it in me. This system is tying us down and trying to legitimately turn men into essentially androgynous non-threats easily ruled over by a tyrannical military state. I hate this fucking place man.

Do you think we’re actually fucked on all this or do you think it’s just more empty threats by them? I’m hoping on the latter. I have no real reason to take PEDs besides to see what I’m capable of when going at full capacity but honestly it would probably help mitigate the effects of estrogen imitating contaminants in food and like everything else

I think we need to plan for the possibility of gear becoming much less available internationally and more expensive domestically. Ghoul would know more about gross prospects for all this than I would

The frequency with which you use the term "AI", your limited understanding of the technology, and your faith in the government to deploy it are all ridiculous.

I highly recommend just stocking up on as much test cyp as possible and storing in the deep freezer. I made 9 vials yesterday and the rest of 100 grams is in deep freezer I'm good for 2 years now. Then when I need another 2 I'll brew another 9 or 10. Basically how I see it. 1kg will last a very very long time for one person. Drop on it domestic or international. Leave the ugl scene till things clear up

Sponsors

Latest posts