Suggestions for tadalafil suspension

I don't use glycerine as i have no need for it. I have been using this system for going on 20 years for many products. From my reading a solution is quite viable for what i want.
Sure a solution is great for powders that will go into solution, but for those that won't you will need to make a suspension using glycerine or something similar.

I use:

PEG 400
BB
A flavour additive that is oil soluble

this isn’t a suspension but it masks the taste and results in full dilution of the product and the flavour profile helps a lot too from a marketing perspective

It is quite a thick liquid but I find this method to be the most palatable

Here's a thought: anyone ever make injectable tadalafil? I'm only halfway joking
I tried, it went black when I tried to melt it and the smell is awful

The melting point it very high, it said ‘TD’ so I confused it with my Test Decanoate… I have now invested in a label maker

I would say you need a lot of BB to help melt it down

I just use alcohol such as everclear. Shake it up measure and it out. Very simple.
whats your mixture ratio and then how do you determine how much you take in a dropper, I'm new tom this part and trying to figure it out

whats your mixture ratio and then how do you determine how much you take in a dropper, I'm new tom this part and trying to figure it out
30mg/ml seems to be what is usually mixed at. as for dose it depends on what you are using it for.