Suggestions on clen in a testo/anavar cycle

mikelaurey84

Hi to all,

probably it is a stupid question: I'm running 250mg/ml testo E per week and in 4 weeks I will also add anavar (like in my previous cycle, but with an increased dose). I was thinking to use clen for the next two weeks (very low dose at the beginning and then increasing if side effects are tolerable) before adding the anavar just to check if it can help me to accelerate the fat loss.
I'm currently at 14%, but I was looking for something that can help and support me in getting a little bit leaner.

I was already planning to use yohimbine, but I've read in this forum that clen is really more effective than yohimbine.
I know it is also dangerous for the heart, so I would like to avoid to do stupid things! Can you give me some advices, please?

Not really dangerous for the heart. Just another stimulant-like acting substance, I would compare it to caffeine with bit off extra juice. Most annoying side effect is definitely the cramps. You will pull muscles you didn't know you had. Other is hand shakes sometimes, hits at annoying places like the shop cashiers look at you like an alcoholic when you buy couple of beers and your hands shake almost too much to put the card in the reader.

Start clen at 20-40mcg/day, take in the morning (to avoid the stimulant-like effect from causing insomnia). Increase dose by 20-40mcg every 3-10 days. Don't go over 120mcg/d (some sources might say 140 or 160 even but I wouldn't try). Take multivitamins to reduce cramps. Personally have not found great difference in 2 weeks on + 2 weeks off cycle compared to slowly titrating the dose along the rest of the cut cycle 6-12 weeks.

Lower doses, lower sides. Some sides are reduced by slowly increasing the dose, and like cramps are reduced once your body adjusts to the new dose.

I added nebivolol to it. 2.5mg. tiny dose. was crazy effective for reducing elevated HR with keeping the thermogenesis.

My biggest word of advice is get pharma clen. be careful of UGL.
(some sources might say 140 or 160 even but I wouldn't try).
im sure its fine if its underdosed so its more like 90mcg. lol

Not really dangerous for the heart. Just another stimulant-like acting substance, I would compare it to caffeine with bit off extra juice. Most annoying side effect is definitely the cramps. You will pull muscles you didn't know you had. Other is hand shakes sometimes, hits at annoying places like the shop cashiers look at you like an alcoholic when you buy couple of beers and your hands shake almost too much to put the card in the reader.

Start clen at 20-40mcg/day, take in the morning (to avoid the stimulant-like effect from causing insomnia). Increase dose by 20-40mcg every 3-10 days. Don't go over 120mcg/d (some sources might say 140 or 160 even but I wouldn't try). Take multivitamins to reduce cramps. Personally have not found great difference in 2 weeks on + 2 weeks off cycle compared to slowly titrating the dose along the rest of the cut cycle 6-12 weeks.

Lower doses, lower sides. Some sides are reduced by slowly increasing the dose, and like cramps are reduced once your body adjusts to the new dose.
thank you for the answer and the support!

@Cridi887 I don't know if I'm able to get the pharma grade since I will have to order it online from the underground.

Back