@superMaroid NAPS REP/SCAMMER

I tried their GP Tren E last year with great results.

Did you only run it for 2 weeks?

3 weeks isnt long enough

I've order about 12 times from Naps and T/A is always right around 2-3 weeks

Clearly says on their site "Please allow at least 30 days from the ship date for delivery"

Just be patient, Naps always comes through.

Your loss. Great geat, great prices, great selection.

The T/A is out of their hands once its sent. You cant blame them for the mail. And they have a good reshipping policy and customer service.

Ever think your friend just did something stupid to be put in the hospital. I've been taking Geneza for years, probably the same time he ordered and never had problems. Sounds to me like there is something your friend didnt tell you.

I am my own master. Sounds like your a troll and you just like making up excuses to why Naps isnt good.

Yes different times. I'd go with GP.

Your not wrong.

No problem. Try NPP 150 by Dragon Pharma. Naps has it.

Source discussions: Prime-Pharma.net

The ONLY reason you did this was for an incentive. Not to mention Vaultek Pharma. Ending in your BAN there DeathStroke.
Matter fact...just walk away from this thread bro...just go

No incentive bro you can ask source yourself you're making shit up.
Name more sources I shared and once again do actual research not make shit up and see. I got nothing from them at all never talked to them either.

I'm glad this shit is coming out cuz it also show another side of Meso that has changed!!!!! Members these days just sit there and do fuck all! Seems the days have pasted when members took pride in outing the GARBAGE! Now a days they rather let it sit and stink up Meso instead! It's Bullshit...

Last edited:
I'm glad this shit is coming out cuz it also show another side of Meso that has changed!!!!! Members these days just sit there and do fuck all! Seems the days have past were members took pride in outing the GARBAGE! Now a days they rather let it sit and stink up Meso instead! Bullshit...

All meso has become a playground for kids under 25 that want to take a gram of gear and Tren then play keyboard warriors it's a joke. You guys pay anaboliclab to constantly test Naps products and hate naps no matter if the results are good. It's ridiculous.

@SuperMaroid has been posing as a rep and scamming people under false pretenses on another forum. On Meso, he has become top shill for Naps slinging his lies to anyone that will buy into his shit. If this "member" solicits you REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY
@Scrilio and @DHulk are his known associates on here and on eroids. There are more handles involved here also.

MESO BEWARE!!!!!!!
Nice catch DFW

just a question
is @SuperMaroid giving people a different Email/website than Naps (or whatever source he's shilling from) thus kind of impersonating?
Or, are orders properly routed thru Naps and Naps itself is scamming?
Again good work DFW

Ask mods at Eroids if it gives you stiffy I don't give a fuck
Who I talk to on eroids is my personal business. I know your story...which is why your name isnt in the title of thread...youll sling your ass for a half bottle of questionable TNE. I get it....at most your shilling shit for Naps for codes here...dont know-dont care.

Who I talk to on eroids is my personal business. I know your story...which is why your name isnt in the title of thread...youll sling your ass for a half bottle of questionable TNE. I get it....at most your shilling shit for Naps for codes here...dont know-dont care.

TNE is a mufuka Test P more like it
Same codes you can use whenever they have a sale on the site.
What I do is personal business to so fuck off

Funny you know my story but still making shit up