SuperQuality Steroids

Oh by the way for all the awesome member dick riders....I heard brutus faked mass spec tests on another forum and got banned because of it what do think of ur leader now?haha

Brutus is a piece of lying trash!

I'm not money lover like you
Yes I send free gear to some people here
But to meek I did not send !
I want people to try best brand at all
And all you are dying from this ...)))))
It's make me happy
Your customer service skills are extraordinary. You should teach Dale Carnegie classes.

Oh by the way for all the awesome member dick riders....I heard brutus faked mass spec tests on another forum and got banned because of it what do think of ur leader now?haha

Holy fuck is this goof clown serious!!! Get ya popcorn ready cuz this dumb ass gonna get served!!!! ;)

Yes Im still waiting for the link to brutus's faked mass spec test hopefully I get it soon.

But I hear u. People have been bashing me for taking free gear all over a post I put on this thread saying Ill pm u. Haha when in all actuality I pmed the guy who started this thread and he even confirmed it. Then the source even confirms publicly that he DID NOT send me free gear and Im sure people will still say I did. All over 1 guys remarks. Whos u ask? I best u can guess....yup brutus. That lying scumbag piece of shit. @WILL.E.NAYLER

That faggots blocked so I could care less what his garbage trash mouth has to say hes a fucking lying punk ass bitch.

Oh really or are you lying? You are one desperate fucktard

Im not lying thats what I heard and as I said Im still waiting for the link from another member here. I never said it was true I said thats what I heard but I wouldnt doubt it. So as soon as I find out I will post it. Check the underground threads douche it was said publicly @MindlessWork

Im not lying thats what I heard and as I said Im still waiting for the link from another member hear. I never said it was true I said thats what I heard but I wouldnt doubt it. So as soon as I find out I will post it. Check the underground threads douche it was said publicly @MindlessWork
The douche is you and your buddy Wee Willy Winkie

They love a good conspiracy.. Funny when I bring something to light I get ambushed and I am a lying troll, wonder why that could be!

What exactly did you bring to light? Are you referring to the claim you made about 10 WKM who took free gear?

As far as I know, you have yet to substantiate that claim to even the slightest beyond your words.

Just like no one can prove i took free gear fag boy and i never said well known members took free gear but according to this source on this thread a lot of people did and he also said I wasnt one of them. @MindlessWork

What exactly did you bring to light? Are you referring to the claim you made about 10 WKM who took free gear?

As far as I know, you have yet to substantiate that claim to even the slightest beyond your words.

I told everyone what I was told, if I got the proof I would post that too..