SuperQuality Steroids

Prove it then show the proof read back he said both publicly its there for all to read but hey if ur gonna deny the truth go ahead just makes u look like more of an idiot but its ok Im enjoying it so keep going lol. @MindlessWork

Prove it then show the proof read back he said both publicly its there for all to read but hey if ur gonna deny the truth go ahead just makes u look like more of an idiot but its ok Im enjoying it so keep going lol. @MindlessWork
You are still denying things are you? Yes you are!

Aaaw someone is really upset they are wrong. U just cant stand to be proven wrong hahaha its hilarious.

MEEKmlz
I respect you like a man .
If someday you need something I'm ready to help
Really I wonder why you answer to some stupid people from this forum .
It's because you are really man stay behind his words.
Not like others empty people
They just talk - to not sleep .
I really appreciate that you stay here and write about something that is even don't prove yet .
But you are giving change to people .
And as I tell many times - time will show all
Again man thanks

@Millard Baker Most everyone here likes the fact that the board is uncensored. However, I think, and many others will agree, that it should remain uncensored with the exception that anyone who tries sourcing here will be banned. That will put a stop to all this bullshit and we can use the underground to discuss different sources instead of allowing these startup bathtub operations to take advantage of our community by advertising for free. At the end of the day this is your gig and you're free to run it however you see fit, but I would personally love to see this place free of sources. Just a thought.