SuperQuality Steroids

@WILL.E.NAYLER my post was to that mindless work fuck tard not u man. I believe u. I dont need to see ur proof though would be nice just to rub it in their bitch faces. I know flounder got free gear a few times and everyone can be sure hes not the only one. Saw another member just yesterday say he got free gear too on another thread. So it goes on for sure. All these faggots lie like we need to accept and follow their code of ethics and they turn around and do the shit secretly. Its pathetic.

@WILL.E.NAYLER my post was to that mindless work fuck tard not u man. I believe u. I dont need to see ur proof though would be nice just to rub it in their bitch faces. I know flounder got free gear a few times and everyone can be sure hes not the only one. Saw another member just yesterday say he got free gear too on another thread. So it goes on for sure. All these faggots lie like we need to accept and follow their code of ethics and they turn around and do the shit secretly. Its pathetic.

I tagged your quote by accident, and yeh it's obvious and it fucks everything up for the other members on here how can you trust the bloods that are done if they where given the good stuff in return for a good review.. Even tho they don't do them anyway witch in my opinion makes them a scammer.

I told everyone what I was told, if I got the proof I would post that too..

If you don't have any evidence or information to support your claim, please refrain from continually bringing it up.

Implying that you're being ridiculed or persecuted for bringing something to light when in fact you have not revealed anything except hearsay, only diminishes your creditability.

If you don't have any evidence or information to support your claim, please refrain from continually bringing it up.

Implying that you're being ridiculed or persecuted for bringing something to light when in fact you have not revealed anything except hearsay, only diminishes your creditability.

i was told by a source that 10 wkms took free gear in return for a review witch they never did.

I felt that people should know.. I don't see why they would tell me something like that for no reason?

The only thing I don't have is the names.

I send last week 15 post
After that 3 more people asking for gear I send them too
I also refused free gear to some 5-7 people
To all people I send to PM
I don't want any review from you
I don't send free gear for anything
I don't want anything for that
I'm BB - I send some stuff to help to some sportsman to look for real brand .
It is called some kind of ..... Can't find work in English
Sports man are really nice people
They dedicated life to sports
This is something not all here will understand .
And I told you after that I will be NOT ABLE
TO SEND TOU AFTER THIS ANY MATERIAL .
Because I'm full of orders .
And also it's illegal in USA
I just send some small free samples to some Usa people
That's all

="SuperQualitySteroids, post: 1307126, member: 73719"]Hahahah you are so stupid
When I put you on corner
You just stup up and show some small stupid picture of you
Listen here you dumb illiterate foreigner. The day you put me in a corner is the day your gear is legit!!!! Never gonna happen punk. Now move on with your circus and your little freaks! :)

Hey fuck boy...your the lab, you prove it!!!! Tests? Specs? Equipment? Bloods? Lol
Prove to you ???
And why I will make that
Soon people will prove to you
And you will look very funny in this situation
Speaking shit to something that you never see
It's very easy - yes
Ignoring everything
Only stupid people do that

Prove to you ???
And why I will make that
Soon people will prove to you
And you will look very funny in this situation
Speaking shit to something that you never see
It's very easy - yes
Ignoring everything
Only stupid people do that
Yes prove to us. I am no CBS and cba quoting all your "we are the best" posts but I am sure you can remember at least one of them. Prove.

No Im saying u and all ur loser buddies that have no proof of anything u say about me are all dumb fucks @MindlessWork if u did u would show it. Instead u just ramble on and on with nothing to show. Prove he dealt with me. He said publicly he didnt send me anything and hes also not taking any new orders so what now? Seriously u really are a tool. Ur only use is trolling like the rest of ur circle jerk crew.

No Im saying u and all ur loser buddies that have no proof of anything u say about me are all dumb fucks @MindlessWork if u did u would show it. Instead u just ramble on and on with nothing to show. Prove he dealt with me. He said publicly he didnt send me anything and hes also not taking any new orders so what now? Seriously u really are a tool. Ur only use is trolling like the rest of ur circle jerk crew.
Lmao you are talking shit