SuperQuality Steroids

LMFAO!!!!!! THIS IS @MindlessWork everyone hahaha fucking pathetic old man! U should just quit now because AAS is not gonna help u no matter what u do nothing will help u. Actually that pic that @tacevedo uploaded looks alot more like u than me. Hahaha this is fucking great!!!! Best pic of the week hahahaha

Screenshot_2015-05-27-14-03-44.png

Meek i bet you look worse than me, trust me. In fact all that bunk gear must have made you look really like shit.

LMFAO!!!!!! THIS IS @MindlessWork everyone hahaha fucking pathetic old man! U should just quit now because AAS is not gonna help u no matter what u do nothing will help u. Actually that pic that @tacevedo uploaded looks alot more like u than me. Hahaha this is fucking great!!!! Best pic of the week hahahaha

View attachment 24838

Eh is this mindless? If this is him I can't believe someone that old would post the shit that he posts lol amazing

View attachment 24838
Disgusting comment. How can you mock an old person trying to be fit? Please go and bring that circlejerking friend of yours away with you.

SQS.jpg

@SuperQualitySteroids
What, you don't want to answer this Ivan?

So you joined Meso to use the Private Messaging system to make contact with people to send samples of AAS to.
Did you by chance read the Steroid Underground Rules prior to using PM here at Meso to establish and communicate transactions of AAS products?

The "Steroid Underground" forum is intended for members only to share good and bad experiences ordering anabolic steroids on the internet black market, to provide steroid source reviews, to share links and ask questions about third party websites selling steroids, to talk about underground labs (UGLs) and to report steroid scammers.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/steroid-underground-rules.134349656/

@MindlessWork now old man this was me about 2 months ago when I finished my pre cycle cut. Now what? And if anyone is on bunk gear its u haha I mean seriously look at ur body man. U gotta do something about that. LMFAO! Now add about 25 pounds to my frame and I still got over 3 weeks left of my cycle. I will be sure to embarrass u more when Im finished with my end of cycle pic as well. But hey best of luck to u. Sorry I had to rub it in ur face. But u asked for it old man!!! Now go do some cardio stop eating bullshit and lift some iron. ;)

Screenshot_2015-05-27-14-33-20.png

If that is REALLY you Meeks then I got to say you don't look that bad but you need to eat more, son...you are so lean you could get broken in half easy. Also what are your lifts at?

Hahahaha sad old man that was before my cycle as I said bit u will say anything now to make urself feel better. Look at my cycle log u can where my lifts are. @MindlessWork

Hahahaha sad old man that was before my cycle as I said bit u will say anything now to make urself feel better. Look at my cycle log u can where my lifts are. @MindlessWork
Who knows...you've been most likely e-statting and everyone swallowed it up. I am sure people will chime in on that.

E statting? Haha ur pathetic go read my log old man go get u some real lifts then come back at me for now ur being ignored. I dont have anymore time for an old pathetic fat pig like urself. Fucking serious troll. Follow me every thread Im on. I proved u to be a fat pig and that I am in better shape u will ever be in. Bye loser.

Sponsors