Tr numbers on personal message only

And here.
I send last week 15 post
After that 3 more people asking for gear I send them too
To all people I send to PM
I just send some small free samples to some Usa people

That's all
I could go on.....
You came on this site and used Meso PMs to solicit contacts by offering to send them free AAS samples.
You did NOT read the rules of this forum before you started offering free AAS samples through Meso PMs, you misuse this forum for what is best for YOU.
You disrespected the whole community and you also disrespected the owner of this forum.
You punk ass bitch.

Hey hey stupid
People who try sqs believe me and don't want to listen about other brand
And you stay with your fake and non working product
.its your job
Lol way to earn customers. Also very professional of you to not present any analytical data but ask us do we know how to make primo. Please present us the feedback from said people even if it's in slavic language I can translate.

Here.

And here.

I could go on.....
You came on this site and used Meso PMs to solicit contacts by offering to send them free AAS samples.
You did NOT read the rules of this forum before you started offering free AAS samples through Meso PMs, you misuse this forum for what is best for YOU.
You disrespected the whole community and you also disrespected the owner of this forum.
You punk ass bitch.
BOOM head shot!

Last edited:
Lol way to earn customers. Also very professional of you to not present any analytical data but ask us do we know how to make primo. Please present us the feedback from said people even if it's in slavic language I can translate.
He said it was "best", that is some high level analytical data right there!!!

Okay Meek I don't know why your pic comes up only linked to several gay and tranny Plenty of Fish profile pages when reverse image searched, but what I do know is that you have a very punchable face.

But hey i'm not judging.

LMFAO. I guess that explains his obsession with fellatio.

If that is Meek, is this his wife?

3fqkvo4v5fzqq2cqvte2r3a5k484103822.2.jpg

Haha! Meek is a sad, pathetic little man(?). He likes to call out guys as old. Well, there are plenty of old guys here that put this POS to shame and would break this twig in half. Damn, I'm just tired of this troll and his suck buddies.

Pot calling the kettle black. Meek was quick to call everyone a faggot, and turns out he's the certifiable dick smoker...