SuperQuality Steroids

Okay Meek I don't know why your pic comes up only linked to several gay and tranny Plenty of Fish profile pages when reverse image searched, but what I do know is that you have a very punchable face.
But hey i'm not judging.

LOL, I absolutely judge!!

Haha! Meek is a sad, pathetic little man(?). He likes to call out guys as old. Well, there are plenty of old guys here that put this POS to shame and would break this twig in half. Damn, I'm just tired of this troll and his suck buddies.
Yep like he tried to call me out but failed..what a toolbag!

What goes around comes around...am I right Meeksie?

Meek was quick to call everyone a faggot, and turns out he's the certifiable dick smoker...

That explains his eagerness to sell his ass to every ugl to come down the pike.

There's no doubt the POF profile belongs to Meek. In it he described his personality as that of a DIVA! Whatever else Meek might be, he DEFINITELY proved to be a diva. LMFAO

That explains his eagerness to sell his ass to every ugl to come down the pike.

There's no doubt the POF profile belongs to Meek. In it he described his personality as that of a DIVA! Whatever else Meek might be, he DEFINITELY proved to be a diva. LMFAO
Sounds like he's hell of a queer Dutch as he'd make a great bottom!

Sounds like he's hell of a queer Dutch as he'd make a great bottom!

The dude is a twink and makes his living by giving happy ending massages to men all day so I'd say he's definitely a bottom.

The beaver in his avatar was obviously designed to deflect attention from his homosexuality. That must be why he was so reluctant to remove it.

The dude is a twink and makes his living by giving happy ending massages to men all day so I'd say he's definitely a bottom.
Figures he didn't grow at all on his cycle...his cycle log's pretty much a pile of BS anyhow, with all that freebie bunk gear he got. So yes he is either a fat slob or a twink

The beaver in his avatar was obviously designed to deflect attention from his homosexuality. That must be why he was so reluctant to remove it.
Thought he said that was his wife's...yes more lies of his...

Some more irony, Meeks pic being exposed , proves he has a fruitloop twin!!!! PP!!!! And they both got destroyed here in similar fashion...cock sucking shill twins! hahahaha they must train together :eek:downloadfile.jpeg

Meeks needs to be kicked out just like phurious, his cocksucking ways are bringing meso's reputation down.
Lol, phurious was even dumber than Meeks yet Meeks was sucking so much dick in that one too.

Meeks been here two solid months yet did so much source dickriding that his butt and mouth have to be so tired lol. Wonder if all that free gear will make him turn into Supertroll :D

Meek is a gay masseuse looking for a man on POF.

Untitled11.jpg
Untitled11.jpg
Omfg this is great, I fucking knew it, I knew that guy was too young to be him, what a fucking lazy ass tool he just picked the first thing that came up on the web hahahahahah