SuperQuality Steroids

E statting? Haha ur pathetic go read my log old man go get u some real lifts then come back at me for now ur being ignored. I dont have anymore time for an old pathetic fat pig like urself. Fucking serious troll. Follow me every thread Im on. I proved u to be a fat pig and that I am in better shape u will ever be in. Bye loser.
Thanks for ignoring me u skinny little neckbeard troll. Hope Millard does ban or mute your ass as well as deleting your Pharma shill thread. You are finished as far as this place is concerned.

@MindlessWork now old man this was me about 2 months ago when I finished my pre cycle cut. Now what? And if anyone is on bunk gear its u haha I mean seriously look at ur body man. U gotta do something about that. LMFAO! Now add about 25 pounds to my frame and I still got over 3 weeks left of my cycle. I will be sure to embarrass u more when Im finished with my end of cycle pic as well. But hey best of luck to u. Sorry I had to rub it in ur face. But u asked for it old man!!! Now go do some cardio stop eating bullshit and lift some iron. ;)

View attachment 24840

Lol. Nice sagging camo shorts you wanna be thug. What do you weigh, 160? Pull your pants up douche.

@SuperQualitySteroids go read up on the Pharmacom blood reports and get it clear why people here don't like sources and won't ever believe your self proclaimed "best" company.
Listen me very careful
Pharmacom I beat them 2-3 times
Do not speak with me about them
Or any other lab
Have you ever try sqs
No one can beat sqs
I know very very very much
Do you know example how others made primobolan ???!?!?!
And compared to sqs which is primo best at the market , people talking to me like they never try primo before

View attachment 24839

@SuperQualitySteroids
What, you don't want to answer this Ivan?

So you joined Meso to use the Private Messaging system to make contact with people to send samples of AAS to.
Did you by chance read the Steroid Underground Rules prior to using PM here at Meso to establish and communicate transactions of AAS products?

The "Steroid Underground" forum is intended for members only to share good and bad experiences ordering anabolic steroids on the internet black market, to provide steroid source reviews, to share links and ask questions about third party websites selling steroids, to talk about underground labs (UGLs) and to report steroid scammers.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/steroid-underground-rules.134349656/
To answer you what ???
I'm working all day
At night I visit the forum
Or I must stay with you all day
To give answer to your stupid question !?

View attachment 24839

@SuperQualitySteroids
What, you don't want to answer this Ivan?

So you joined Meso to use the Private Messaging system to make contact with people to send samples of AAS to.
Did you by chance read the Steroid Underground Rules prior to using PM here at Meso to establish and communicate transactions of AAS products?

The "Steroid Underground" forum is intended for members only to share good and bad experiences ordering anabolic steroids on the internet black market, to provide steroid source reviews, to share links and ask questions about third party websites selling steroids, to talk about underground labs (UGLs) and to report steroid scammers.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/steroid-underground-rules.134349656/
Hey are you stupid
Where you see ordering
You really sucks man

I started at 175-176 im over 200 now moron so what about my shorts thats all u got fag boy? @fastasf

Yea... I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you got fat which is why you're still posting your skinny 165lb pic and not putting up a new pic like you said would would do by this past Monday.

Gotta watch that diet man!!

@MindlessWork now old man this was me about 2 months ago when I finished my pre cycle cut. Now what? And if anyone is on bunk gear its u haha I mean seriously look at ur body man. U gotta do something about that. LMFAO! Now add about 25 pounds to my frame and I still got over 3 weeks left of my cycle. I will be sure to embarrass u more when Im finished with my end of cycle pic as well. But hey best of luck to u. Sorry I had to rub it in ur face. But u asked for it old man!!! Now go do some cardio stop eating bullshit and lift some iron. ;)

View attachment 24840

Lol meek first of all that's not you, that person looks too young to be the sad pathetic excuse you are of a man, now post a real pic you pussy.

You put yourself into a damn corner meek, because now you are not gonna be able to find a pic of this dude 25lbs heavier online....... ahhahahaha dumbass

That is me bitch dont be so foolish thats the only thing u can say because u probably look like shit too hahaha its in my cycle log faggot check for urself dont make me post more pre cycle pics to embarrass u all further. Im 34 believe it or not and if u dont believe it that just means u obviously look like shit as well haha @tacevedo

That is me bitch dont be so foolish thats the only thing u can say because u probably look like shit too hahaha its in my cycle log faggot check for urself dont make me post more pre cycle pics to embarrass u all further.

No, we don't want more "precycle pics" bring on the current fat/bloated pics!!