SymBiotics (U.S. domestic)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by SymBiotics, Aug 14, 2019.

1. I wouldn't worry about. People see LE or government agency and immediately go into attack mode or clam up. I've seen people do the same shit to a dude who claimed to work for USPS.

Fact of the matter is, if people are taking the necessary safety precautions they have nothing to worry about no matter who you are.

I know several law enforcement officers personally who use gear. They work out at my gym. Fuck, Ronnie Coleman was a fucking cop.

2. chocolatemalt

chocolatemalt Member

Lol yeah, I wonder if these "pig" comments will be directed at him too.

Elroy Jetson likes this.
  3. Skorecese

Skorecese Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

yes they do apply to him because I don’t idolize another male like you do. You don’t think Ronnie arrested someone for weed which is far less dangerous than AAS if dangerous at all. That’s called a hypocrite can’t respect that

4. phenominal34

phenominal34 Member

All you ppl talking pig this pig that weed is ok , beat it pig , ... are all the useless scumbag humans that need to be locked up cause you can’t follow simple rules cause you’re hood rats that belong in the sewers . You are what’s wrong with the world not the cops . Ya’ll think you’re gangsta , well act gangsta and end up dead or in prison Get a fucking clue , follow the rules and you won’t have anything to worry about plain and simple .

5. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Agree

Elroy Jetson likes this.
  6. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

Is this guy still around? He used to drop in and hit us with a novel on a nightly basis.

Worf, MindlessWork and Toadzyyy like this.
  7. Jurgen

Jurgen Member

I agree but tbh nothing relevant has been posted by anyone in awhile just spamming the thread.

Toadzyyy likes this.
  8. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

An updated paste bin on occasion shouldn't be too much to ask.

MindlessWork and Toadzyyy like this.
  9. Chmewy

Chmewy Member

Stupid question but sense your test e 300mg/ml is out of stock, would you suggest the 400mg/ml of test e or 250mg/ml for test c? First cycle cause I know that matters

10. Test C brother. Do not use the Test E 400 for your first cycle or you'll probably never want to do another due to the PIP from the high concentration in a virgin muscle.

Worf, bolder, SymBiotics and 3 others like this.
  11. Chmewy

Chmewy Member

Ya that’s what I though, thanks

12. No problem man, good luck and be safe.

Toadzyyy and Chmewy like this.
  13. Skorecese

Skorecese Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Atleast @ me or quote me you pussy. Who needs some asshole with a bullshit community college degree enforcing laws that effect my life who are they to have that power and control. I’ve seen cops beat people for playing music in subways, cops stealing boots that red wing and timberland sent for ground zero constructions workers off the trucks before they landed, shit I been locked up and done all that I’m a regular middle class average joe now and still think cops are pigs and put ina pedestal for nothing but a job they applied for. Only time I’ve been beaten by cops was when I actually wasn’t committing a crime that was a nice settlement though

14. phenominal34

phenominal34 Member

Your a clown , I don’t need to quote anyone . And we need those people to keep more ppl like you off the street lol , you seen this you seen that , I don’t give a fuk , you’re still a clown !! Yea of course you were beaten for not committing a crime . And FYI this pussy would leave u unconscious before u knew what happened .

15. Iron_Yuppie

Iron_Yuppie Member

This is ridiculous. Some cops are good dudes (and chics, too) who are a valuable asset to their community. Some of them are the dumbest guy you went to middle school with and they like having power. Some kick in doors and bust fentanyl distribution rings, some hand out chickenshit tickets for speeding because they’re little more than revenue collectors. Judge each person on their merits, no more, no less.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk

16. SymBiotics

SymBiotics Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'm still here. It is a very odd time of year for my work to be busy; but a very significant contract came my way in mid November, so coordinating the beginning of that has taken a great deal of my spare time.
    The holiday weekend was definitely action-packed for my family too.
    It is incredible how time can go by so quickly when we are very busy.
    My apologies for appearing distant this past weekend. I never was very good at being two places at once.

17. SymBiotics

I agree completely with @WeMadeItToAndromeda .
    It seems as if Test-E is hit or miss with PIP, depending on the processing of the raw material. And I know for certain that the T-400 caused PIP for me.
    The Test-C is completely unnoticeable for me after injection; and it has a very comparable onset and duration of action to Test-E----so much so, that many people use them interchangeably.

Toadzyyy and WeMadeItToAndromeda like this.
  18. SymBiotics

I ordered Proviron (among other things) twice; and neither package was delivered. I am going to try it again soon I hope.

19. SymBiotics

Primo will still be a future possibility; but I can't say when. In fact, I may need to temporarily shut down soon to resupply some common items.

<script src=""></script>

yc24allday likes this.
  20. Chmewy

Chmewy Member

So I’m trying to see if this source is reliable, but it seems that a lot of packages get taken by LE or the postal. Is this still a problem or am I just hoping that it doesn’t get seized?