SymBiotics (U.S. domestic)

You wouldn't think so, but you're selling your goods to people that are so helpless they can't find your email address without help and others that can't get their own mailing address right when they place an order with you.

You better write the instructions in big sloppy kid lettering with a crayon if you want to get your point across to some of these goofs.

The vast majority of people asking probably aren't familiar with this source. They don't realize Meso has no ability for homepage update where source info and email can constantly be updated.

Too many scammers with fake emails waiting to standby. No one likes pissing away $1000 to some idiots blockchain. So they ask the locals and that's where you come in MSG, the resident guru that leads them on the right path.

The vast majority of people asking probably aren't familiar with this source. They don't realize Meso has no ability for homepage update where source info and email can constantly be updated.

Too many scammers with fake emails waiting to standby. No one likes pissing away $1000 to some idiots blockchain. So they ask the locals and that's where you come in MSG, the resident guru that leads them on the right path.

i know it comes off as being a keyboard warrior or whatever silly name is attached to someone that makes a smart ass reply to some of these noob posts, but if they're too helpless to even skim a thread on their own, god help them when they have a needle in their hand and are tasked with proper handling and sterilization.

MSG helps those that help themselves.

@SymBiotics

Regarding your products in suspensions:

What is the declared shelf life past the date of compounding?

Does it differ by compound?

How do you come to the decision regarding that shelf life length?

Can you offer any supporting evidence to justify that decision over your declared shelf life?

Reason i ask is because suspending some API's dramatically affects their stability, leading to large reductions in potency & storage conditions (eg kept refrigerated or not) can compound matters further. Eg the potency of some can drop to something around around 60% of the initial dosed in just 3 days after compounding, where other will retain 99% after 90 days. Unfortunately this is not something you see discussed much on gear forums.

My concern really is guys could be buying originally accurately dosed products that degrade before the bottle is finished, particulary if they don't start using them as soon as they arrive. I'd also assume most guys who get their gear lab tested do it reasonably quickly after receipt & as your testing is coming back consistently good, that may give a false sense of security.

As Stamford is also offering compounds in suspension, i'll post the same questions in his thread as that's only fair.

i know it comes off as being a keyboard warrior or whatever silly name is attached to someone that makes a smart ass reply to some of these noob posts, but if they're too helpless to even skim a thread on their own, god help them when they have a needle in their hand and are tasked with proper handling and sterilization.

MSG helps those that help themselves.
You seem pretty knowledgeable. I've used gear from one label here but am looking for a new source? Lol.

@SymBiotics

Regarding your products in suspensions:

What is the declared shelf life past the date of compounding?

Does it differ by compound?

How do you come to the decision regarding that shelf life length?

Can you offer any supporting evidence to justify that decision over your declared shelf life?

Reason i ask is because suspending some API's dramatically affects their stability, leading to large reductions in potency & storage conditions (eg kept refrigerated or not) can compound matters further. Eg the potency of some can drop to something around around 60% of the initial dosed in just 3 days after compounding, where other will retain 99% after 90 days. Unfortunately this is not something you see discussed much on gear forums.

My concern really is guys could be buying originally accurately dosed products that degrade before the bottle is finished, particulary if they don't start using them as soon as they arrive. I'd also assume most guys who get their gear lab tested do it reasonably quickly after receipt & as your testing is coming back consistently good, that may give a false sense of security.

As Stamford is also offering compounds in suspension, i'll post the same questions in his thread as that's only fair.

I have read stories about suspended compounds which were deemed “bunk” but nobody can tell if its actually a bunk product or if the source was selling stock they mixed up 9 months prior. Last thing people want is a bunk AI. Though it is difficult to find literature on suspensions and shelf life. I'd imagine part of it depends on what he is using. Some alcohols are going to be slightly acidic and can have some effect on stability. I've also heard anecdotal evidence to suggest t3 doesn't fair well either.

Last edited:
I have read stories about suspended compounds which were deemed “bunk” but nobody can tell if its actually a bunk product or if the source was selling stock they mixed up 9 months prior. Last thing people want is a bunk AI. Though it is difficult to find literature on suspensions and shelf life. I'd imagine part of it depends on what he is using. Some alcohols are going to be slightly acidic and can have some effect on stability. I've also heard anecdotal evidence to suggest t3 doesn't fair well either.
Suspensions are just compound and oraplus aren't they? Alcohol would be a solution not suspension, unless I am mistaken

Don’t think I’d be taking anything measured in micrograms in a suspension or solution...It’s been said a million times on this board, always go with pharma for ai, pct, and certain ancillaries.

Suspensions are just compound and oraplus aren't they? Alcohol would be a solution not suspension, unless I am mistaken
You can use oraplus with syrups, flavoring agents, and alcohols. It's directly advertised to be used with these. It is also buffered to an acidic PH which is also advertised to be a PH of 4.0-4.5

There is plenty of literature on alcoholic suspensions. Here is some examples.
Fig. 3. Suspension volume for alcoholic suspensions with various...

"A novel fast drying stable pituitous powder suspension in an alcoholic/aqueous medium having a high alcohol content and a low water content, containing hydroxyethyl cellulose as the essential suspending agent, said alcohol content exceeding the upper solubility of hydroxyethyl cellulose in said alcohol and the water content being sufficient to prevent precipitation of said suspending agent and at least 5% by weight; having utility in the preparation of viscous liquid, semi-solid or solid suspension products such as creams or sticks, more specifically, roll-ons or stick deodorants and medicated lotions which may also be pump activated. The alcohol utilized herein is monohydric such as ethanol, methyl or isopropyl alcohol. However, a polyhydric alcohol such as propylene glycol, glycerine and/or polypropylene glycols may be partially substituted for the monohydric alcohol. Sodium or potassium bicarbonate suspensions have been found to be less irritating to the body and dry faster than bicarbonate solutions because the bicarbonate is delivered as a powder to be activated by body moisture."

Last edited:
I don’t know if anyone still follows blood work for this source, but here is mine from last week.
Background: TRT is 60mg test c twice a week. I’ve been doing this for years and I know what my numbers look like at any given part of the distribution from peak to trough. For reference, the last set of bloods done were five days post injection—which is a day later than I usually go, but I wanted to see what my levels looked like if I waited an extra 24hrs—and I came in at ~330 TT. So what I did for this set of bloods was as follows: took my usual dose on Sunday, then Thursday evening I took 37.5mg of Sym’s test pp instead of my usual test c. Results are below and are consistent with what I would have seen with a larger dose of c. Makes sense given the short fuse of the PP ester. All-in-all I’ve really like test pp. Aside from good blood work the feeeelz are pretty noticeable. Anyway, that’s all I can contribute as of now.
CC: @SymBiotics

ACA39E7C-3B6A-4963-AA13-B7E16FA67F82.jpeg

Back