SymBiotics (U.S. domestic)

Sooo...you are going to be driving with medications, which I'm assuming will be labeled and legal given your statement and reason? Am I correct in assuming this is a safety precaution for law enforcement? I'm just confused I suppose. If you are questioned by authorities and have medications that are labeled, it will be the needles filled with an unknown substance that is going to set off alarms for further questioning.

This is how a lot of guys travel with it. I’ve done it myself with 2-3 pins. I wouldn’t with 10-12 but maybe his circumstance is different. Why the fuck do you care?

Regardless of how you conceal your steroids your smart for doing so in the first place. I was questioning why anyone would preload a whole vial but your reasoning is legitimate in my opinion. Your car is the least safest place to have any sort of illegal substance regardless of who you are, what you look like, what type of job you hold, where your going, etc, etc. “probable cause” can be just looking at a cop the wrong way..

They can’t search the trunk or any of locked glovebox or toolbox though. Jay Z taught us all that!

I'm surprised dude made this claim of a 10ml vial with zero proof other than backloading pins as the only reason. Wth?

[emoji2369] I’m glad he asked. I’m also glad that @SymBiotics gave that detailed explanation. We should be encouraging these guys. He wasn’t trying to scam anything. Don’t give him a hard time, we’re supposed to be sticking together. Let guys come forward and then see how the sources provide answers. It worked out perfectly with this one.

If he didn’t ask then we wouldn’t have ever seen all those cool pictures.

[emoji2369] I’m glad he asked. I’m also glad that @SymBiotics gave that detailed explanation. We should be encouraging these guys. He wasn’t trying to scam anything. Don’t give him a hard time, we’re supposed to be sticking together. Let guys come forward and then see how the sources provide answers. It worked out perfectly with this one.

If he didn’t ask then we wouldn’t have ever seen all those cool pictures.
Maybe you guys can add this to the list of vetting questions, would make a good one to ask. Few would probably top syms setup.

I will be doing this in the future. I have had a few requests for it.
I used my current recipe because I got it from one of the more 'revered' brewers from some time ago. It always treated me very well.
I haven't ever fully understood the aversion to EO. I know that I found it pleasant and that pharmacom uses it in every injectable oil in varying percentages; so I just assumed it was well tolerated.
For guaiacol, I found that it has mild anesthetic properties and is pleasant (to me) in injection. The odor isn't particularly desirable; but I suppose it has grown on me as well lol.
But, yes, I will make some without EO or guaiacol.

Any chance you might be able to brew DHB without EO? Just in MCT or is it too unstable? I do have to keep my DHB in 100% MCT warm to prevent it from crashing.

I thought the trunk can be searched with “probable cause”!?

Oh, man. This one time i picked up a hooker out of boredom and just for shits and giggles i strangled her with her own bra.

i was sure that she was dead, so i tossed her in the trunk and forgot about her. Next day i'm out driving aimlessly when i get pulled over for throwing a beer can out the window.

So me and the cop are going back and forth when the hooker in the trunk starts making a knocking sound.

i tried to play stupid. Told him the knocking was coming from the engine, even though the car was turned off. He almost bought that excuse. Long story short, he called that probable cause and had me open the trunk.

Longer story shorter, he was a fat bastard. Getting him in the trunk after strangling him counted as my workout for the day. Then as i was heaving his fat ass into the trunk, the hooker jumped out and ran down the street naked as a j-bird.

Oooh What a day that was. Anyway, the point is if you're going to strangle a hooker and put her in the trunk, make sure she's actually dead. No knocking, no probable cause.

I thought the trunk can be searched with “probable cause”!?

They need a search warrant without your consent cause it's locked and they don't have the key! They'll ask you to open it but you don't have to and what would be the probably cause that a crime was committed? What judge is gonna sign a warrant with no reason?

They need a search warrant without your consent cause it's locked and they don't have the key! They'll ask you to open it but you don't have to and what would be the probably cause that a crime was committed? What judge is gonna sign a warrant with no reason?
I always use, “I don’t consent to searches” and “Am I being detained?” Otherwise you are technically free to travel as a citizen with no issues. Unless you have the hooker knocking scenario as @MisterSuperGod mentioned, radially changes your outcome.

Makes sense, thank you

There is a good friend of mine from Kansas city, bouncer, who refused to let the cops in when they came in for a 'friendly talk', they kicked his door and did a search based on something something terror (complete bs), because their buddy got his ass handed back to him when he acted up in a club harassing the girls...

They found steroids, charges were pressed and he didn't manage to evade them because of unlawful search...

Apparently, since US passed terror fighting laws there are no civilian rights anymore if the cops are smart enough with their reasoning...

I have all this second hand and I find it quite interesting as I know jack about US law system, so if anybody knows more about this they might chime in.

There’s so many ways cops use to get around the searching a car thing it almost never works if they want to search your car bad enough they will. I’ve heard of cops using pay phones to call 911 on cars just so they can search

There’s so many ways cops use to get around the searching a car thing it almost never works if they want to search your car bad enough they will. I’ve heard of cops using pay phones to call 911 on cars just so they can search
True, if they tow your car they are allowed to do what is called an “inventory search.” If they are determined to search the car they'll find a way, the system has too many loop holes.

There is a good friend of mine from Kansas city, bouncer, who refused to let the cops in when they came in for a 'friendly talk', they kicked his door and did a search based on something something terror (complete bs), because their buddy got his ass handed back to him when he acted up in a club harassing the girls...

They found steroids, charges were pressed and he didn't manage to evade them because of unlawful search...

Apparently, since US passed terror fighting laws there are no civilian rights anymore if the cops are smart enough with their reasoning...

I have all this second hand and I find it quite interesting as I know jack about US law system, so if anybody knows more about this they might chime in.

Probaby. We tend to roll over unquestioning when our government tells us that they are protecting us. TSA still making us remove our shoes at the airport 20 years after the supposed “shoe bomber”. 1) that guy was a retard and 2) they should have the upgrades so we don’t have to remove our fucking shoes.

But this all started with the 10-12 slin pins. It’s not a lot and if LE is wasting resources to try to bust the lock on the trunk of a Corolla during a routine traffic stop then we’re all fucked. He’s not a mule.

Back