SymBiotics (U.S. domestic)

Pack landed, good Ta. Eta was 5 days or so. Presentation on point! But I dropped a vial and it exploded in my kitchen lol
Fuck that gives me flashbacks to when I was pouring my liquid Sdrol into an empty and unused insulin syringe to get an accurate dosage (because sym doesn't have a liquid oral dropper) and the shit spilled all over my truck and some onto the gym parking lot. That shit was heartbreaking ;(.

Man, I wish I would have found Sym sooner. Great prices, solid inventory, amazing T/A (3 days from ordering recently even with all this covid bullshit) and from what I can tell the gear is high quality - typical gnarly Var back pumps, and 0 PIP so far. Not to mention he seems like a very competent, stand up dude. Can't wait til the test and tren pick up some momentum in the next couple weeks. Definitely gained a loyal customer, been a lurker here for a while but finally caved and made an account so I could give the man props where due. Will update once it's been long enough to gauge the longer ester injectables' potency, but having dealt with many other sources I have little to no doubts that I'm gonna be happy with the results. Good shit, Sym.
Nice to here about var. Just ordered the 50/30 ml

Great product took package 3 days, easy to communicate quick response times absolutely a smooth experience. Thank you Sym! Will be reordering.

Thank you for your response.
The base I used for this one is a pluronic lecithin organogel base; and I dosed it at 2% w/w testosterone. I have another non-PLO vanishing base that I received after I made his cream; and I found it to be less irritating to the skin.
Both of the bases, that I have, have been studied against others, VersaBase included; and these were found to have greater absorption at 12 hours than VersaBase. I'm sorry, but I can't divulge the manufacturer because it is not available for unlicensed purchase.
The dose metering container is FDA approved for topical pharmaceutical dispensing; and dispenses 1ml per application.

hey Sym, did you ever make the cream available?

I didn’t say that. Look where I agreed with you:

“He can post about the customer service and TAT. I agree with you, happy review on that.”

There’s no way you can form an opinion on quality just by looking at it. [emoji2369] Simplest way I can make my point to you.

Are you ever not a miserable cunt?

Just curious. Happy Corona

As a matter of fact, he’s turned over a new leaf.

Spot on. Can you come back Friday with that? Or will the hooker break out of her cage before that?

Shit, even if it was my wife’s tits, I’d go with the hooker story because the guys here would respect that I put an extra 30 secs of effort in to arrange a hooker.

Sym fucking sucked! He came in all prepared and we were just left here standing with our dicks in our hand: “yeah, but what carrier oil do you use...” I think was the hardest question we had for him. He vetted himself. Anyone looking to source here should look at his intro.

These other guys? Fucking make my bad day turn good. Instead of kicking the dog, cursing at the kids, and smacking the wife every night when I get home, I simply log into MESO and give a shitty source some shit-talk. [emoji106] Honestly turned my life all around for better. Now my family loves me! [emoji1787] These shit sources suck so bad. You know they’ve been shit on in every aspect of their lives. Total fuckups.

Keep us updated. If you haven't run MK-677 before, it usually puts on about 5 pounds of water weight just about immediately. So look for that. And keep us updated on the boner pills.

Hey Sport!

If you actually read the following as if I was a miserable cunt then I don’t know what to tell you:

I didn’t say that. Look where I agreed with you:

“He can post about the customer service and TAT. I agree with you, happy review on that.”

There’s no way you can form an opinion on quality just by looking at it. [emoji2369] Simplest way I can make my point to you.

I AGREED with the guy and only pointed out that guys can’t determine quality based on looking at it.

If you prefer, I can just stop trying to vet sources and stop looking out for you guys.

If I’m a miserable cunt, so be it. It keeps you ungrateful spoiled brat millennials safe. I’d hate to think of you having to limp your way up from your parents basement to have mommy drive you to the ER to lance that abscess. You’ve only been here 6 months and you want to turn MESO all unicorn rainbows and fuzzy teddy bears. That’s fine dude. Start a “safe zone” thread.

Back