• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

SymBiotics (U.S. domestic)

If anyone has outgoing packages just stop worrying. Their not after you. I can assure you that. You can deny ordering anything, or you can admit it. Either way they don’t give a flying fuck about you they are after the source.

I got the visit, I spoke with them briefly and I’ll never see them again. As far as symbiotics goes, I would assume it was an issue with his labeling. Don’t ask questions about that, don’t worry about your shit, believe me or don’t believe me, I don’t care.

He most likely won’t be accepting any orders from here on out as I’ve emailed him and told him my package was compromised, a federal agent showed up, and I would like nothing further sent.

The tracking for my package is conducive of something very suspicious as well, so I should have at the very least expected this to be the case.

Whatever happens to him next is up to him. Whatever happens to you guys with outgoing packages could be nothing, or it could be a 5 minute conversation.
I'm just glad you aren't in cuffs. Wish SymBiotics the best of luck but as we discussed, he endangered you and others via suspect return addy. I hope he is able to address this at some point but I'm afraid he may be dealing with much bigger issues at the moment.

I'm just glad you aren't in cuffs. Wish SymBiotics the best of luck but as we discussed, he endangered you and others via suspect return addy. I hope he is able to address this at some point but I'm afraid he may be dealing with much bigger issues at the moment.
He replied to my email, and is fine. Ive no interest in further communication beyond my initial email, and so I’m sure he will address his problems on his own and take care of himself.

Thank you for the first comment haha :). Funny enough, before I was even asked if I ordered or knew of the package, the agent stated “first of all, we aren’t here for you, we need to move up the chain. There’s nothing we would accomplish by arresting you today. We know what the contents of the package are, and what they are used for.”

I’m sure everyone has questions, and of course we are all worried about our safety, but I’d advise just to be calm if you ordered anything. It took me awhile to figure out why the hell they would be on to such a new source so quickly, then it finally dawned on me after like a solid hour of thinking about it... The return label is NOT ok lol. I’ve actually never even seen this done before by anyone, even my grandma when she’s traveling lol.

He replied to my email, and is fine. Ive no interest in further communication beyond my initial email, and so I’m sure he will address his problems on his own and take care of himself.

Thank you for the first comment haha :). Funny enough, before I was even asked if I ordered or knew of the package, the agent stated “first of all, we aren’t here for you, we need to move up the chain. There’s nothing we would accomplish by arresting you today. We know what the contents of the package are, and what they are used for.”

I’m sure everyone has questions, and of course we are all worried about our safety, but I’d advise just to be calm if you ordered anything. It took me awhile to figure out why the hell they would be on to such a new source so quickly, then it finally dawned on me after like a solid hour of thinking about it... The return label is NOT ok lol. I’ve actually never even seen this done before by anyone, even my grandma when she’s traveling lol.

They intercepted the package, checked it out, allowed it to be delivered and then they stopped by?

Wonder if they're already very close to or have already identified him if they exposed themselves as investigating him. Did they think you weren't going to say anything and make him go silent?

Last edited:

How can you fuck up a return address... wow

Was this your only order from him ?

i have one comng tomorrow or maybe sat or mon. whenever it gets here if it does.
never dealt with LE before. i guess i should just deny knowledge of it, say i didnt order anything at all, etc. if worse comes to worst?

i have one comng tomorrow or maybe sat or mon. whenever it gets here if it does.
never dealt with LE before. i guess i should just deny knowledge of it, say i didnt order anything at all, etc. if worse comes to worst?

Yep, deny everything. You have no knowledge of shit, you never ordered anything.

Ok I’m confused , why does everyone think he’s done ? If they went to a customers house and not source , they have no idea where Sym is .. am I missing something ?

Not exactly what I had in mind brother lol

I had no clue who the person was or if they were a meso member. With all the scammer/hacking activity recently I figured it wasn’t out of the realm of possibility someone’s account somewhere may have been compromised in an attempt to use the situation or threat there of to extort SymBiotics.

@desertwarrior bruh LE compromising my meso account? That’s a HUGE stretch lol, but it did give me a damn good laugh hahahha.