SYN Pharma 2018 - Canadian Domestic only.

@Crybaby why do you use a space after a word and then put your punctuation lol. I can't read any of your shit. Is that so someone won't recognize the writing style of who you really are?

Let's really go down the tinfoil rabbit hole fucking rights. Lets biggerben in here to do name and typing heuristics to see if it's a ghost of Meso past.

@Crybaby why do you use a space after a word and then put your punctuation lol. I can't read any of your shit. Is that so someone won't recognize the writing style of who you really are?
Does it really matter ?The only thing that matters is me going in and out of your moms butt hole !By the way illiterate fuck it's called a comma not a space.

Last edited:
@Cumminstech @Crybaby May I ask a favor of you guys? Would you mind taking your disagreements to private message? As an alternative, there is a knockout thread here at thinksteroids that we would all love to watch you guys go at it in.

@Crybaby I also have bulk pricing available, and I have already matched or beaten prices on numerous large orders, in the past couple of days. Please email me and we can work something out for your specific bodybuilding needs.
SYNrep@protonmail.com

@Cumminstech @Crybaby May I ask a favor of you guys? Would you mind taking your disagreements to private message? As an alternative, there is a knockout thread here at thinksteroids that we would all love to watch you guys go at it in.

@Crybaby I also have bulk pricing available, and I have already matched or beaten prices on numerous large orders, in the past couple of days. Please email me and we can work something out for your specific bodybuilding needs.
SYNrep@protonmail.com

Holy fuck everyone.
Have some respect for this mans thread.
You guys are fighting on his thread about a source that has outstanding orders right now.
Perhaps there is a good reason he isn’t filling them or not...whatever don’t care. The point is you are trashing this gentleman’s thread for no fucking reason. If I was him I wouldn’t sell some of you fucks a vial if anything for any price.

Holy fuck everyone.
Have some respect for this mans thread.
You guys are fighting on his thread about a source that has outstanding orders right now.
Perhaps there is a good reason he isn’t filling them or not...whatever don’t care. The point is you are trashing this gentleman’s thread for no fucking reason. If I was him I wouldn’t sell some of you fucks a vial if anything for any price.

lmao
True
But derailed dumpster fires are pretty fun, just sayin.

But on a serious note, sucks that guys lost money
Good that SynRep is getting a hold of people and hopefully making it right.

Even if he was a "Reseller" or a "Rep" (Doesnt look like I'm going to get my answer lol)..... doesnt look good... but it does look good that @SYNrep is on it

First suck mine you piece of shit !Then go over to cb and suck Taureau's dick you're good at doing that!

Fuck you are one stupid cunt aren’t you.
I don’t suck his dick in the slightest you bitch.
I’m basically the outcast of mods there. I am also a Vet on CJM. You probably know this though as you would see it with your regular handle which is what???? Why are you hiding your identity?

I only have one handle because I’m not a punk like you ya stupid fuck

lmao
True
But derailed dumpster fires are pretty fun, just sayin.

But on a serious note, sucks that guys lost money
Good that SynRep is getting a hold of people and hopefully making it right.

Even if he was a "Reseller" or a "Rep" (Doesnt look like I'm going to get my answer lol)..... doesnt look good... but it does look good that @SYNrep is on it
@Silentlemon1011 Previously I was informed that the email was indeed a reseller, however, after everything that has transpired, it does look as though he was indeed a rep for Syn from an outside perspective. Can I confirm that he was? No I cannot.

Fuck you are one stupid cunt aren’t you.
I don’t suck his dick in the slightest you bitch.
I’m basically the outcast of mods there. I am also a Vet on CJM. You probably know this though as you would see it with your regular handle which is what???? Why are you hiding your identity?

I only have one handle because I’m not a punk like you ya stupid fuck

Lol
Especially after you busted up that HGH source as a mod on CB.
I believe that was when you became an outcast lol

@Silentlemon1011 Previously I was informed that the email was indeed a reseller, however, after everything that has transpired, it does look as though he was indeed a rep for Syn from an outside perspective. Can I confirm that he was? No I cannot.

I understand, thanks.

Still, good on you for looking after guys that got fucked
Goes a long way, even if he was a reseller.

Does it really matter ?The only thing that matters is me going in and out of your moms butt hole !By the way illiterate fuck it's called a comma not a space.
You are putting a space before your exclamation and question marks...how would a comma go there? Lmao either way I hope this continues outside the thread. @SYNrep Sorry boss.

just received my syn order of test p... product is G2G!! shipping and customer service were lacking but product is rock solid. synrep was dodgy over email (thought i was dealing with some third world scammer) and shipped it late but its ok now.

just received my syn order of test p... product is G2G!! shipping and customer service were lacking but product is rock solid. synrep was dodgy over email (thought i was dealing with some third world scammer) and shipped it late but its ok now.

Sorry are you talking abouy synrep that has his email in here? I've had nothing but quick responses and even chats with him/her. Nothing about the meso rep gave me a "third world dodgy scammer" vibe.

Sorry are you talking abouy synrep that has his email in here? I've had nothing but quick responses and even chats with him/her. Nothing about the meso rep gave me a "third world dodgy scammer" vibe.
yes that synrep. not trying to hate, thats just my experience and like i said before, product is 1000% g2g! feel like a monster superhero after pin.

maybe synrep was busy but i asked a question about a product and instead of answering he asked for payment before i even made an order. seemed fishie because he just wanted my money so fast. stopped communicating after he took my money but i got my shit so alls fair

yes that synrep. not trying to hate, thats just my experience and like i said before, product is 1000% g2g! feel like a monster superhero after pin.

maybe synrep was busy but i asked a question about a product and instead of answering he asked for payment before i even made an order. seemed fishie because he just wanted my money so fast. stopped communicating after he took my money but i got my shit so alls fair

Probably be your last order with him now