SYN Pharma 2018 - Canadian Domestic only.

Off the syn website last year, I’ve never emailed u ... I’ll see if I still have it I used like ten tabs only

I have a problem with you guys since you banned my buddy for talking about opti and publicly slammed him. You can’t even go on CJM and leave a bad review so of course there’s no bad reviews lol

I don’t see how Pareto has to do with your clen lol

Off the syn website last year, I’ve never emailed u ... I’ll see if I still have it I used like ten tabs only

I have a problem with you guys since you banned my buddy for talking about opti and publicly slammed him. You can’t even go on CJM and leave a bad review so of course there’s no bad reviews lol

Did you contact the website to get the situation fixed? Just so we are all clear, I have no affiliation with whatever website you purchased it from.

Let us get this clear, I did not ban anyone. You are free to ask Optican, but I actually contacted him recently to see if I could carry his product. I have nothing to do with your buddy being banned there, try again.

You are obviously in bed with that lab. As a matter of fact someone just reached out to me in private message regarding all the profiles you employ in the pareto thread. I can leave it there, because I really do not care about board politics, or you can continue to dig this hole deeper for yourself and your affiliated brand.

Did you contact the website to get the situation fixed? Just so we are all clear, I have no affiliation with whatever website you purchased it from.

Let us get this clear, I did not ban anyone. You are free to ask Optican, but I actually contacted him recently to see if I could carry his product. I have nothing to do with your buddy being banned there, try again.

You are obviously in bed with that lab. As a matter of fact someone just reached out to me in private message regarding all the profiles you employ in the pareto thread. I can leave it there, because I really do not care about board politics, or you can continue to dig this hole deeper for yourself and your affiliated brand.

What the duck are you talking about

I’m talking about sorb there’s even a thread there of him getting roasted

What the duck are you talking about

I’m talking about sorb there’s even a thread there of him getting roasted
I explained it quite well in my previous post. I have nothing to do with your friend being banned, and I think based on all the good reviews, Optitropin is the best generic hgh in this country.

You should have tried to get your situation fixed regarding the clenbuterol. I can tell you with the utmost certainty, that every representative of our brand would go to no end to fix a situation for you if there was an issue.

Everyone can see what is really going on here, so I will leave it there for you to ponder. Have a great day.

SYNrep@protonmail.com

Lol SynRep is out to lunch! He thinks this is CJM and he can just weasel his way around his labs bunk product bahaha.
Classic CJM move too. Claiming customers have other affiliations when they make public complaints

Lol SynRep is out to lunch! He thinks this is CJM and he can just weasel his way around his labs bunk product bahaha.
Classic CJM move too. Claiming customers have other affiliations when they make public complaints
"shit bro, some dude on MESO said the clen was bunk so I better ditch the guy I've been dealing with for the last five years" The reality however, is that if any customer has a legitimate concern, I take care of it immediately, try again.

I weasel my way out of nothing in life. It's pretty simple to see what that member has for motives if you look at his post history, I only shed light on that. I don't think this is juice monsters, you are free to say whatever you need to say, and I can say what i need to say, and everyone can make their own decisions. It is very simple.

SO confusing why Pareto who runs a solid brand employs such imbeciles to pump his brand such as @CalgaryStrong and @canadian mutant , a couple morons who receive kickbacks for running their mouths on here and making multiple accounts to pump Pareto. We all remember @Juicemonkeygear Paretos golden shill boy who had to leave Meso with his tail between his legs. CJM is as real as it gets, it is not a source board ffs!

And also I use Syn clen and it works just as Clen should so your review on it being bunk is complete bullshit.

From the owner of Pareto

I’m going to go on record here and state that I believe SYN to be one of the best UGLs in the nation.

@SYNrep I am also here to state that Pareto has no issue or quarrel with SYN, and as such let’s put to bed the above statements. I will send you an email.

If SYN wasn’t around, Pareto would not be in their position either. What I mean to say is that in the market, you are only as strong as your competition. I am here to say Pareto is proud to be mentioned in the same light as arguably the most reputable brands out there.

I hope that this message comes across loud and clear on both sides. Thank you.

Since this comes up so much in regards to UGL labs and mcg dosed gear (T3/Clen), is it possible to get tablets that accurate without the wet granulation mixing that pharma does? Have you ever sent tabs out after the fact for quantitative testing?

I can't remember if I see the Canadian labs posting HPLC results etc. We've been blessed with top tier labs where we don't even question it here.

I was just under the impression without wet mixing you can't be that accurate. But i'm not a rocket surgeon.

SO confusing why Pareto who runs a solid brand employs such imbeciles to pump his brand such as @CalgaryStrong and @canadian mutant , a couple morons who receive kickbacks for running their mouths on here and making multiple accounts to pump Pareto. We all remember @Juicemonkeygear Paretos golden shill boy who had to leave Meso with his tail between his legs. CJM is as real as it gets, it is not a source board ffs!

And also I use Syn clen and it works just as Clen should so your review on it being bunk is complete bullshit.

I dont think Pareto gives kickbacks for the INSANE Shill army.
TBH, including above post.... they seem a little exasperated by the entire thing.
lmfao.
Juicemonkey was also doing the same for Genetec gear before he started being a shady as fuck Pareto reseller.

Guy was just a complete fucking scumbag.

Also, the Canadian boards definitely arent real as fuck, there is so much silliness behind the scenes, favoritism etc, its fucking crazy
Hence why I'm strictly on Meso and Meso only.

As for the fake clen... post it up @CalgaryStrong
Despite what everyone thinks of Meso, we need proof.
HPLC works best.
Then @SYNrep gets a chance to respond etc
As you're well aware,we love to crucify people... but not for no reason
and not on the simple statement of a guy who's been called out for being a fanboy numerous times... and LIVES in a competitor thread only

@ParetoPharma
Good on you for shutting down the shilliness

Since this comes up so much in regards to UGL labs and mcg dosed gear (T3/Clen), is it possible to get tablets that accurate without the wet granulation mixing that pharma does? Have you ever sent tabs out after the fact for quantitative testing?

I can't remember if I see the Canadian labs posting HPLC results etc. We've been blessed with top tier labs where we don't even question it here.

I was just under the impression without wet mixing you can't be that accurate. But i'm not a rocket surgeon.

Yeah
You know how I feel about any mcg UGL dosage... same as you lol.

Not gonna lie,
would love to see all the UGLs step up and start HPLC testing products

I'm just as guilty as everyone else, I purchase from all the big guys despite the lack of any testing.

anyways I'm just talking shit now lol.

You know I love fucking up threads @SYNrep
I'm a troll I cant help it lmfao

Buying off a website is completely different then buying off a rep! if you did get something bunk from buying off a website you really cant blame the rep here what you could have done is contact him and see if something can be done instead of blasting him! I've personally never used syn but been around long enough to know that they usually come around for there customers and they are one of the top tier labs in Canada

Thank you very much for this great 2nd post.
I've been here over 6 years. you're in my house fagboy! You better watch that tone!

I've never used pareto products. Just calling out SYN for their shady business practices they use with CJM. I've actually ordered off SynRep a few times and the gear was great. just dont like the way they do business. Their products are good though.

I did actually email pareto last week for a price list tho, if that counts!
And how the fuck did this subject turn to pareto? Typical CJM diversion

Now Let's try and make your 3rd post as good as your 2nd kid!

CJM is as real as it gets, it is not a source board ffs!

Oh Jesus! lol

Thank you very much for this great 2nd post.
I've been here over 6 years. you're in my house fagboy! You better watch that tone!

I've never used pareto products. Just calling out SYN for their shady business practices they use with CJM. I've actually ordered off SynRep a few times and the gear was great. just dont like the way they do business. Their products are good though.

I did actually email pareto last week for a price list tho, if that counts!
And how the fuck did this subject turn to pareto? Typical CJM diversion

Now Let's try and make your 3rd post as good as your 2nd kid!

I’m a member at CJM and I agree that the SYN pumping by its members can get a little over the top at times, and I’ve even brought it up with staff there previously as it honestly just kind of looks bad. BUT have you ever thought that maybe you got booted from there simply for the fact that your just retarded, and it has nothing to do with syn?

Are you even gonna tell us what your problem with the clen was, or are you just gonna make a claim out of bitterness, and hope we all back you up to burn a source down? I agree with @Silentlemon1011 crucifying sources is fun, but let’s atleast have some substance...

I’m a member at CJM and I agree that the SYN pumping by its members can get a little over the top at times, and I’ve even brought it up with staff there previously as it honestly just kind of looks bad.
A little? It's enough to make you want to puke. Nothing against Syn, but boards full of sycophants are never a good look. They make people wonder who is on the payroll.

But back on topic: I want to see some proof to back the accusation before I go get my pitchfork.

Well fuck !!! Hope everyone can forgive and forget this , each individual has there own agenda with there preferences, some guys grab more gear in a month then some do in three years per say , I personally can't comment and don't care who is getting favoritism bla bla or getting bashed, often the situation turns into guys wanting to be right and the original argument is forgotten by the end of the post , I'm happy with my current lab no need to go elsewhere , Syn has a reputation of being consistent with quality like Pareto , if the customer is an asshole and demanding well one can expect the supplier to get irritable, treat others like you like to be treated, some guys can get upset and emotionally frustrated over these things , who knows what is going on in there personal lives, were human nature and not machines, I agree most top labs will be more than happy to straighten out any problems in a professional manner, its always better to make allies and friends then enimies and resentments, that's my non partisan unbiased view , I'm sure everyone has moved on lol thankyou meso rx bro' s from the land of ice and snow where the buffalo roam and the wolf packs thrive , party on ~°•

I've attached an old test result that Janoshik performed from a batch of Clenbuterol that one of our clients sent over for testing back in September '19. You can see the results between the two tablets tested are about as accurate as possible.

We've actually never used a wet granulation process when it comes to tableting though I'm sure it would actually make things quicker. The step-blending process (when done rigorously) accomplishes the accurate dosing just fine (as you can see from the test result attached). When it comes to the smaller dosages in tablets (Arimidex, Pramipexole, Clenbuterol, T3, Cabergoline, etc.) we generally step-blend around 5 to 8 times over (depending on the product and batch size). The initial blend would generally be about a 2:1 ratio of other additives and the API. Ex; Let's say we needed to utilize 100g total Arimidex at which point the first blend to happen would be the 100g API alongside 200g of blend (comprised of binders, fillers, etc.). That 300g would then be blended into about 600g of blend, the 900g would go into 1.8kg, etc. Using this method alongside a twin shell V-blender produces a deadly accurate result and has been the same process we've used since day one. Any test results which have taken place have always shown very, very consistent results and we haven't felt a need to change anything because of this.

Please let me know if that's the information you were after, and if you have any further inquiries pertaining to this I'll certainly do my best to answer in a timely manner.

Thank you
SYNrep

SYNrep@protonmail.com

Yeah
You know how I feel about any mcg UGL dosage... same as you lol.

Not gonna lie,
would love to see all the UGLs step up and start HPLC testing products

I'm just as guilty as everyone else, I purchase from all the big guys despite the lack of any testing.

anyways I'm just talking shit now lol.

You know I love fucking up threads @SYNrep
I'm a troll I cant help it lmfao
@Silentlemon1011 meso wouldn't be what it is today without members such as yourself. I actually appreciate what you term as trolling, not only in my thread, but others threads as well. This is not juice monsters or any moderated board for that matter. I am not interested in hiding when any issue arises such as yesterdays events. I appreciate the fact that you do troll me.

Buying off a website is completely different then buying off a rep! if you did get something bunk from buying off a website you really cant blame the rep here what you could have done is contact him and see if something can be done instead of blasting him! I've personally never used syn but been around long enough to know that they usually come around for there customers and they are one of the top tier labs in Canada
I will go a step further and offer this client a full replacement on the package of clenbuterol, even though it was a long time ago that he may have purchased this product and bought it off of a website.

@CalgaryStrong contact me at SYNrep@protonmail.com and I will gladly send you a new package of clenbuterol free of charge.

I've attached an old test result that Janoshik performed from a batch of Clenbuterol that one of our clients sent over for testing back in September '19. You can see the results between the two tablets tested are about as accurate as possible.

We've actually never used a wet granulation process when it comes to tableting though I'm sure it would actually make things quicker. The step-blending process (when done rigorously) accomplishes the accurate dosing just fine (as you can see from the test result attached). When it comes to the smaller dosages in tablets (Arimidex, Pramipexole, Clenbuterol, T3, Cabergoline, etc.) we generally step-blend around 5 to 8 times over (depending on the product and batch size). The initial blend would generally be about a 2:1 ratio of other additives and the API. Ex; Let's say we needed to utilize 100g total Arimidex at which point the first blend to happen would be the 100g API alongside 200g of blend (comprised of binders, fillers, etc.). That 300g would then be blended into about 600g of blend, the 900g would go into 1.8kg, etc. Using this method alongside a twin shell V-blender produces a deadly accurate result and has been the same process we've used since day one. Any test results which have taken place have always shown very, very consistent results and we haven't felt a need to change anything because of this.

Please let me know if that's the information you were after, and if you have any further inquiries pertaining to this I'll certainly do my best to answer in a timely manner.

Thank you
SYNrep

SYNrep@protonmail.com

That is damn close for a mcg test, I can't see how you had "bunk" packs go out with results like that. I'm actually impressed at the accuracy without wet.

Thanks, I don't touch Clen I think its a dirty drug but I think posting that and explaining will clear up how well your lab handles mcg gear.

Sponsors