SYN Pharma 2018 - Canadian Domestic only.

I take thyroid hormone in normal replacement amounts. I use 30 mcg t4 and 6.25 mcg t3 a day. I bought Syn's t3 to use for this. Right now am still using up my pharma t3. But have a pack of syn t3 to switch to next. I was skeptical of using it because of all the talk about it not being accurate. This report has given me more confidence in the product.

Thank you Synrep.

I take thyroid hormone in normal replacement amounts. I use 30 mcg t4 and 6.25 mcg t3 a day. I bought Syn's t3 to use for this. Right now am still using up my pharma t3. But have a pack of syn t3 to switch to next. I was skeptical of using it because of all the talk about it not being accurate. This report has given me more confidence in the product.

Thank you Synrep.

You've piqued my interest for sure.

How do your levels (Bloodwork) look on such low dosage?

My doc has me at 150mcg of t4
and I supplement 12.5 t3 when running GH or a cycle to maintain proper levels

I take 50mcg of t3 a day, my thryoid is shot. I also take 120mg of ndt which is pharma prescription , i use syn t3 and works well , too be honest excatly like pharma t3 which i get as well but im only prescribe 12.5mcg prescription so i need to top up.ill be ordering 4 or so more scakets soon, my only wish is id get a shaker cup (wink wink).

I was thinking of ordering a couple black top hgh kits I was wondering do any of you guys import internationally and do you have any tips of how many max kits I can probably get

Another order from Syn including the NEW OVERDRIVE, and some more cials , plus an extra free one, and some more t3 medication, which by the way i just got lab work back and im at the top of the reference range on t3 with Syns cymotal so its 100% on the money.
received_426417605101268.jpegPicsArt_03-09-02.36.38.jpg

Yeah true. I used to have the syn reps email here. All my stuff got deleted. Oh well I’ll stick with pareto. Cheers

Sponsors