SYN Pharma 2018 - Canadian Domestic only.

Man- stop embarrassing yourself and read befor
I'll be standing by to watch the fun haha.

But ya aside from hype I see no reason to go from one to the other unless you can get better prices from one to the other
I got the email. You guys need something better to do in your spare time then bash. If you don’t have nothing good to contribute why bother commenting. Doesn’t help anyone.

I got the email. You guys need something better to do in your spare time then bash. If you don’t have nothing good to contribute why bother commenting. Doesn’t help anyone.
They were also looking out for you too. Posting your email looking for a source is one of the dumbest things to do.. if ya look at the first comment under your first you will see he omitted your email. But hey you do you

You were too lazy to even look. Do you want me to put the lid on your sippy cup for you as well or just spoon feed you

They were also looking out for you too. Posting your email looking for a source is one of the dumbest things to do.. if ya look at the first comment under your first you will see he omitted your email. But hey you do you
Understood and appreciate that. Haven’t been on here for over a year. Forgot how things worked. My apologies.

Haven’t been on forums in a while. Forgot how they worked lol

i am. Yes I know if it’s not broken why change..I just hear all this hype about syn wanted to try it

Unless they carry something special (like a blend for example) that the other brand doesn't, it's pretty much the same thing from a hormone standpoint, as long as they're both properly dosed of course.

Understood and appreciate that. Haven’t been on here for over a year. Forgot how things worked. My apologies.
Don't apologize man you take it as we're bashing you but if you read between the lines we're actually helping you.
You found what you were looking for after all.

Hey guys, im looking for a fourm to talk about steriods? Anyone wanna help me out hear.

Much love and respect ❤

...can't believe u would drop ur email like that... and begging...for help honestly if your gonna be that desperate , and not do the 5 min research to look through 45 pages of awesomeness then , if i was the rep and seen that email come through id pass.

Simply put, your one of those guys who would drop a reps email on facebook or some shit....and can't be trusted.

Hopefully your not this lazy in the gym or your just wasting the gear, gear isnt magic and id hate for someone to be lazy and use syn and balme it on there gear because your lazy .

Haven't been on hear for a year ...and forgot how it works? Boy you never knew how it worked to begin with.

@Sandro96

Hey guys, im looking for a fourm to talk about steriods? Anyone wanna help me out hear.

Much love and respect ❤

...can't believe u would drop ur email like that... and begging...for help honestly if your gonna be that desperate , and not do the 5 min research to look through 45 pages of awesomeness then , if i was the rep and seen that email come through id pass.

Simply put, your one of those guys who would drop a reps email on facebook or some shit....and can't be trusted.

Hopefully your not this lazy in the gym or your just wasting the gear, gear isnt magic and id hate for someone to be lazy and use syn and balme it on there gear because your lazy .

Haven't been on hear for a year ...and forgot how it works? Boy you never knew how it worked to begin with.

@Sandro96
Holy fuck fly a kite bro. Your really dragging this on? You need to get a life. I apologized I don’t do forums much. Try teaching rather then making fun of. And no I’m definetly not lazy in the gym. I’m 24 and Probly look better then you. Cheers.

Holy fuck fly a kite bro. Your really dragging this on? You need to get a life. I apologized I don’t do forums much. Try teaching rather then making fun of. And no I’m definetly not lazy in the gym. I’m 24 and Probly look better then you. Cheers.
Offfff course you pulled the "I probably look better." Could you possibly project your insecurities any more? Looks don't mean much if you're dumb my dude. Women like a man who can count without having to use his fingers.

Also Harley is a solid dude. He's just busting your balls