SYN Pharma 2018 - Canadian Domestic only.

Hey man, send me a PM when your comfortable. Im new here, so no worries at all if I don't hear from you, I dont mind being active for a year or two first.

To address some looming questions;

I will not be returning to this thread to discuss the Syn brand, or respond to any glib comments, simply because it is no longer my territory and not fair to the Syn brand.

I will however answer any pertinent questions you may have regarding the change, within reason.

Additionally, I will not be creating any additional Pareto threads. There is already one established and we certainly dont need another.

If you are a current client of mine, you will be receiving a Pareto product/price list shortly with additional information.

And finally, this is Syn thread and I trust you all will respect that. I also want to make it clear that my relationship with Syn is perfectly in tact and there is no animosity between us, and never will be.

Hey guys, been a customer for a bit over a year now. Products have worked great. Was just wondering what kind of carrier oils you guys are using in your products? Are they natural carrier oils? Castrol, grapeseed etc? im worried about inflamation from synthetic oils

Hey guys, been a customer for a bit over a year now. Products have worked great. Was just wondering what kind of carrier oils you guys are using in your products? Are they natural carrier oils? Castrol, grapeseed etc? im worried about inflamation from synthetic oils
Someone else can chime in but I believe Syn is all GSO? One of the best labs I've used for oils in regards to PIP and lack of using nasty ass solvents.

Not sure on their tren, I think tren usually has EO or guac no?

Not a tren user myself.
I have only used their tren when it was newport not syn, but I'm pretty sure it had guaiacol in it. I couldn't say regarding EO, but I remember tasting/smelling that signature guaiac.

Seems like syn/pareto might both do it but I don't want to speak out of turn. Maybe they need to because it's GSO but I've used lots of MCT Tren with none of those solvents in them

Are you still currently with either?
Hey man, send me a PM when your comfortable. Im new here, so no worries at all if I don't hear from you, I dont mind being active for a year or two first.
@Missk87 @phibrowa I took over for NN in this thread. Contact me SYNrep@protonmail.com
We only use Grape Seed Oil for our inject able products
I have only used their tren when it was newport not syn, but I'm pretty sure it had guaiacol in it. I couldn't say regarding EO, but I remember tasting/smelling that signature guaiac.

Seems like syn/pareto might both do it but I don't want to speak out of turn. Maybe they need to because it's GSO but I've used lots of MCT Tren with none of those solvents in them
We use guaiacol in two products in total -- Trenbolone Acetate and Drostanoplex. We don't use it in any other products as there's no need to do so. The percentage of guaiacol in both of those items is higher than 1%, though albeit not much higher than. Ethyl oleate is not something we've ever used.

@Missk87 @phibrowa I took over for NN in this thread. Contact me SYNrep@protonmail.com

We only use Grape Seed Oil for our inject able products

We use guaiacol in two products in total -- Trenbolone Acetate and Drostanoplex. We don't use it in any other products as there's no need to do so. The percentage of guaiacol in both of those items is higher than 1%, though albeit not much higher than. Ethyl oleate is not something we've ever used.
ayeeee thanks for the quick response

Anyone have experience with SYN's ancillaries (Aromasin, Nolvadex and HCG specially)? Also, looking at their Primobolan.

Anyone have experience with SYN's ancillaries (Aromasin, Nolvadex and HCG specially)? Also, looking at their Primobolan.
Zero issues, used all but nolva. If syn is selling it, its gonna be what it's labeled. But we like testing feel free to send it off to Jano if you have concerns. Fake primo is not common especially from one of the labs considered 1a/1b with Pareto in Canada

I don’t know why fake primo is still a common theme.. these top labs with such large client base would of been called out by now…
They are good to go !

Any nasty sides?
Honestly took 1 am 1 pm and a pre workout with the second dose and it was too much… got that too wired feeling and your arms and muscle feel too lose not sure how to explain but it’s something I feel from
Yohimbine ( use to feel that with the American redline)… but overall from all the Helios I’ve tried this one feels the most on point.. on low carbs and feeling good energy

Honestly took 1 am 1 pm and a pre workout with the second dose and it was too much… got that too wired feeling and your arms and muscle feel too lose not sure how to explain but it’s something I feel from
Yohimbine ( use to feel that with the American redline)… but overall from all the Helios I’ve tried this one feels the most on point.. on low carbs and feeling good energy

Any weird heart palpitations or feeling dizzy?