SYN Pharma 2018 - Canadian Domestic only.

I have only used Syn clenbuterol...but I'm hoping to try out a few more of their products!
How'd you like it? It hit me like a truck even at 50mcg. I won't be touching it again.

It did exactly as advertised. I just couldn't handle it.

I've used a solid amount of their products. All perform exactly as advertised

How'd you like it? It hit me like a truck even at 50mcg. I won't be touching it again.

It did exactly as advertised. I just couldn't handle it.

I've used a solid amount of their products. All perform exactly as advertised
I have a high stimulant tolerance so I didn't really "feel it". I did notice pressure in the back of my head though while I was using it.

I will probably not run clenbuterol again just because of the side effects/health impact.

I did not get it off the source in this thread. I got it off PGAnabolics website before they got busted by the cops.

A guy I know in person uses Syn products though and I have only heard positives from him.

Since when did SYN accept etransfer only? Used them in the past and it was crypto. Wrong rep or a reseller?

IMG_20210806_130627.jpg

Not sucking dick here but these labels and packaging are sick. Pills are pressed wonderfully.

Oh and thanks for the shaker cup and wrist straps :)

Got the same feeling, will look for a new rep. Always though crypto was preferred for both parties even though I know it's common now to offer the etransfer option

I got the same info, i found it very strange as I paid BTC in past and had to e transfer this time.

also side note- i have used syn in past plenty of times and found it incredibly solid BUT

for some odd reason this batch of test c i am using is giving me really weird itchiness and pain from subq cruise doses. it's lingering for days and itches and stings. i know it's not a carrier oil allergy because i always use GSO stuff, and in past syn test c went in like butter and couldn't even be felt. not sure what's up, i don't know if any part of formulation process changed or if different raws source or what. still feeling physically good off it but very uncomfy, i'll need to figure it out

I got the same info, i found it very strange as I paid BTC in past and had to e transfer this time.

also side note- i have used syn in past plenty of times and found it incredibly solid BUT

for some odd reason this batch of test c i am using is giving me really weird itchiness and pain from subq cruise doses. it's lingering for days and itches and stings. i know it's not a carrier oil allergy because i always use GSO stuff, and in past syn test c went in like butter and couldn't even be felt. not sure what's up, i don't know if any part of formulation process changed or if different raws source or what. still feeling physically good off it but very uncomfy, i'll need to figure it out
What’s the batch #?

Got the same feeling, will look for a new rep. Always though crypto was preferred for both parties even though I know it's common now to offer the etransfer option.
Tbh most of the big Canadian reps do etransfer. That's their prerogative. Is it the best choice and safe? I have no idea how they are conducting that side but it's not offside at all after ordering from the big 3 in Canada only one was strictly cash in mail for me Atleast. Typically crypto and etransfer are both offered if you're not a complete fuckwad

Tbh most of the big Canadian reps do etransfer. That's their prerogative. Is it the best choice and safe? I have no idea how they are conducting that side but it's not offside at all after ordering from the big 3 in Canada only one was strictly cash in mail for me Atleast. Typically crypto and etransfer are both offered if you're not a complete fuckwad
E transfer is fucking retarded
You never want a paper trail. That is the most obvious paper trail.
It’s no real risk to customers unless they are big resellers. For the sources it’s retarded every which way you look at it.