SYN Pharma 2018 - Canadian Domestic only.

E transfer is fucking retarded
You never want a paper trail. That is the most obvious paper trail.
It’s no real risk to customers unless they are big resellers. For the sources it’s retarded every which way you look at it.
Exactly - mitigating risk on low hanging fruit should be standard operating procedure.for everyone involved in this industry, from source to customer. Everyone should cover their ass. Complacency is a dangerous thing to allow to set in. The downfall is only an etransfer away!

What an idiotic thing to say
I know Chris bumsteads plug, I also know PGA also got busted recently. Something fishy is going on, I can still see your pathetic ass is still waiting for people to comment so you can type two words and go on with your day. Get a life loser lmao

Why the fuck would the FBI care about some random buying gear in Canada?
The FBI thing was a joke, pretty sure someone’s going around resending “price lists” to people seeing if they order something and they’ll follow it to the address. I just got a “price list” to an email I’ve never entered or sent to anyone before.

E transfer is fucking retarded
You never want a paper trail. That is the most obvious paper trail.
It’s no real risk to customers unless they are big resellers. For the sources it’s retarded every which way you look at it.
You’re not a reseller, worry about yourself and let Syn do whatever he wants.

Yeah, it ended up being PGA. Haven’t talked to him in like 3 years but, he was busted and is now sending out emails to old clients. He’s been keeping really old emails I guess. Careful everyone.