SYN Pharma 2018 - Canadian Domestic only.

@Fittrader any experience? I been looking to try test suspension from a good lab recently
Hey brother
No I have completely avoided water based for years.
if I see some postitive reviews pop up on Syn new water based products I would give them a try

good suspension you can shoot in the gym bathroom stall have your pre workout and train with no issues LOL

I haven't used syns test suspension but have used it in general. Alright strength boost but for me it's the intensity. You just get this mind set about rocking the workout and the pumps are something else

I agree. I got strenght boost but my workouts just felt sooooooo much better. Want to give 100mg on big body parts a try soon

Thank you for bringing this to light. Regarding late shipping, I have two deadlines a week to submit orders before, or the order does not ship until the next shipping date. Those days are clearly outlined on our price list, so possibly you may have missed reading that policy.

Can you please describe better what you mean when you mention "he asked for payment before i even made an order"? I never give payment information order out until I have a quote and shipping details from the client so this isn't making much sense to me.

Admittedly, I was very busy dealing with the 200 or more orders I had to resend due to the other guy not sending out orders. To the all the clients I recovered orders for and thousands of clientele I currently have, they will tell you I fix solutions from dodgy scammers but I don't create them. You are free to ask your question to me again if you like, at my email. I must have missed the question when you asked it.
SYNrep@protonmail.com
SYNrep, you talk about dodgy scammers

But I’m having the same experience with you here unless there is another synrep with ProtonMail.com
As soon as you accepted payment from me , you totally ghosted me. You say to email you any questions we may have.
however,
You haven’t answered me back on any of the emails I have sent you after you accepted payment
What’s going on?
If you’re busy sending out orders, then just say so, but not answering at all makes me paranoid that you just screwed me out of money.
I’ve been away for a while and wanted to get back in the game , I’ve ordered before using the same email provided here and had no issues then.
But now, you haven’t answered one email since accepting the money transfer and to me it makes you Look very sketch, if this is how you treat your clients then you need to get into another line of work.
As for my order, I’m going to wait until Friday evening to receive a tracking #
If not, then everyone will know how reputable you really are.

Last edited:

But I’m having the same experience with you here unless there is another synrep with ProtonMail.com
As soon as you accepted payment from me , you totally ghosted me. You say to email you any questions we may have.
however,
You haven’t answered me back on any of the emails I have sent you after you accepted payment
What’s going on?
If you’re busy sending out orders, then just say so, but not answering at all makes me paranoid that you just screwed me out of money.
I’ve been away for a while and wanted to get back in the game , I’ve ordered before using the same email provided here and had no issues then.
But now, you haven’t answered one email since accepting the money transfer and to me it makes you Look very sketch, if this is how you treat your clients then you need to get into another line of work.

however,
What’s going on?
You submitted an order earlier this week. I responded with payment instructions. Your response was that you had ordered before and did not need the instructions. In those instructions, it explains how payment is confirmed. We briefly discussed this, and that was the end of that.

I normally check my emails twice a day as I require a specific laptop for my personal security. Being that it was the eve of a holiday yesterday, I checked the email in the evening, and there were no communications from you. I opened the inbox this morning to see three emails from you. I have responded with your tracking. Happy remembrance day!

If you have any further concerns, please email SYNrep@protonmail.com

however,
What’s going on?
Well start with when you sent your emails/money did you give him time to reply?
He’s very solid and def is not a scammer I have done many orders and 0 issues so far. I find everyone who has issues is totally unrealistic and forget there is a 3 hour time difference in this country and people have full time jobs…
Also right in the email they ship twice a week and need payment by these 2 times or it will not be shipped on those days…..

Thank you
For coming through, I got the tracking #
You are a reputable guy but I still don’t understand why you couldn’t just email you were busy sending out orders.
You would of saved me and your future clients a lot of grief.

Thanks

Thank you
For coming through, I got the tracking #
You are a reputable guy but I still don’t understand why you couldn’t just email you were busy sending out orders.
You would of saved me and your future clients a lot of grief.

Thanks
It is explained why I did not email you last night in my previous post that is awaiting moderator approval

He’s very solid and def is not a scammer I have done many orders and 0 issues so far. I find everyone who has issues is totally unrealistic and forget there is a 3 hour time difference in this country and people have full time jobs…
Also right in the email they ship twice a week and need payment by these 2 times or it will not be shipped on those days…..
yes Rubicon 500 I did
and after a couple of emails I went from nervous to paranoid , but like you said , I didn’t take into account the time difference , but everything else I did take into account
That’s why I was going to wait until Friday evening for the tracking number. However, like I said a simple reply would have sufficed, like
I’m busy sending out orders would have been fine but I didn’t get a reply and after the 4th email and still no reply
That is when It started to look sketch

yes Rubicon 500 I did
and after a couple of emails I went from nervous to paranoid , but like you said , I didn’t take into account the time difference , but everything else I did take into account
That’s why I was going to wait until Friday evening for the tracking number. However, like I said a simple reply would have sufficed, like
I’m busy sending out orders would have been fine but I didn’t get a reply and after the 4th email and still no reply
That is when It started to look sketch
So like I said what days did you email(s) and give him time to reply ? Not being a dick but people expect better service than Amazon prime for fuck sakes. Most are using a secure devices , if they don’t have it with them they will not be replying within it 45 mins even though they may have been emailing back and forth prior , they could have went out for the evening….
I think most can agree give a source 24 hours minium to reply before you even think of getting that heart rate up that you might have been scammed.

End of day I don’t spend money on gear that I can’t afford to loose if I was that paranoid I would not be spending it on gear.

Glad it all worked out

So like I said what days did you email(s) and give him time to reply ? Not being a dick but people expect better service than Amazon prime for fuck sakes. Most are using a secure devices , if they don’t have it with them they will not be replying within it 45 mins even though they may have been emailing back and forth prior , they could have went out for the evening….
I think most can agree give a source 24 hours minium to reply before you even think of getting that heart rate up that you might have been scammed.

End of day I don’t spend money on gear that I can’t afford to loose if I was that paranoid I would not be spending it on gear.

Glad it all worked out
yes you are right
I did email the rep a few times within a time span of about 40 mins to an hour apart because he quickly replied the night before, and then when there was no communication between us I got nervous.

The Syn explained to me in a pm why he didn’t get back to me

Glad it worked out as well

It is explained why I did not email you last night in my previous post that is awaiting moderator approval
Ok i just saw your post now it wasn’t there before

And like rubicon500 mentioned I didn’t take in to account that it might take at least 24 hours before you get back to me and I didn’t take into account the time difference. That is a big fuck up on my part and for that I am sorry. I would like to put this behind us and hopefully do business again in the future

Last edited:
Just going to give a hand to @SYNrep for keeping that shit professional. I would've been way too tempted to just give a big fuck you after an apparently complete unwarranted public call out.

Just going to give a hand to @SYNrep for keeping that shit professional. I would've been way too tempted to just give a big fuck you after an apparently complete unwarranted public call out.

man don’t be so quick to judge , the post wasn’t there when I spoke to syn and what would you have done if you were in my shoes, he did not respond and nowhere does it say in the instructions he would take 24 hours to get back to me. He always says on this forum email me if you have any questions and that is what I did.
I did nothing wrong I also said I would wait until Friday evening for the tracking number , this was a big miscommunication, there is no reason for him to tell me fuck you
I’m apologizing for not waiting 24 hours which again does not state that in the instructions nor does it state the time difference. I have read the instructions. When I give a money transfer my bank confirms it but I was waiting for Syn to confirm it as well
Like hey man your transfer was accepted.
and that’s when every thing went wrong, it was when I got no reply to the emails, so think what you want I don’t give a shit , you would have done the same

Last edited:

man don’t be so quick to judge , the post wasn’t there when I spoke to syn and what would you have done if you were in my shoes, he did not respond and nowhere does it say in the instructions he would take 24 hours to get back to me. He always says on this forum email me if you have any questions and that is what I did.
I did nothing wrong I also said I would wait until Friday evening for the tracking number , this was a big miscommunication, there is no reason for him to tell me fuck you
I’m apologizing for not waiting 24 hours which again does not state that in the instructions nor does it state the time difference. I have read the instructions. When I give a money transfer my bank confirms it but I was waiting for Syn to confirm it as well
Like hey man your transfer was accepted.
and that’s when every thing went wrong, it was when I got no reply to the emails, so think what you want I don’t give a shit , you would have done the same
These guys have lives, families, jobs, they have unexpected things happen just like anyone else. They are also at the most risk so they take the most precautions. Ie dedicated devices that they may or may not carry on their person's.

You didn't give the guy even 1 day to get back to you. I've used this rep countless times, he's a class act. Now he almost always responds within the hour, there are times where he's clearly been busy and not able to reply right away. So you bide your time, but you don't jump right to the forums calling them a scammer. That's one way to immediately ensure you don't get your product. I'm beyond surprised he didn't just mail you your money and cut ties after that. Anyways enjoy your gear, it's great stuff.