SYN Pharma 2018 - Canadian Domestic only.

@ 55 bucks a bottle of Syn test E you can't go wrong bro !But ,there goes that dream ,was good while it lasted !Maybe the Syn rep here can do the same ?

Damn PGA had prices cheaper than the SYN rep here? Yeah....sorry he's a rep then even on CJM forums that seems very SYN friendly, SYN is covering the lost orders from PGA.

Or he just bought elephant loads of SYN to the point where he got prices cheaper than the meso source?

@ 55 bucks a bottle of Syn test E you can't go wrong bro !But ,there goes that dream ,was good while it lasted !Maybe the Syn rep here can do the same ?

Just to clarify here where did you see PGA at those prices? I find it hard to believe that he underpriced the main reps here but the site is down so I can't verify. I may have jumped the gun on outrihgt calling him a rep for SYN.

but the biggest question.....did PGA give out free shaker cups is what I need to know.

PG was my original syn rep (before I knew I was dealing with PG) and his prices were 65 a vial for test E/C.

I honestly have a very bias dislike against PG, so once I found out that he was the syn rep I was dealing with, I dropped him immediately. But I can assure you that he wasn’t $55 a vial.

Since when did PGA ever give good deals lol

PG was my original syn rep (before I knew I was dealing with PG) and his prices were 65 a vial for test E/C.

I honestly have a very bias dislike against PG, so once I found out that he was the syn rep I was dealing with, I dropped him immediately. But I can assure you that he wasn’t $55 a vial.

Makes sense I was like the fuck PG had cheaper prices than my rep I use? The guy who sells T3 for $130....

Lmfao. That's true cause everytime he was mentioned in this thread they stated he was not affiliated/rep. You could tell he was and always has been! LVBBB would love this. Hey @LVBB tell us how you really feel about PGAY! I told you he was with Syn.
I’m pretty sure 70% of the meso community has lvbb blocked like myself, dudes a fucking tool bag.

Yeah it was! if you bought 10 vials 5$ off if you bought 20 vials there was a 10 $ off each vial !So 55$ plus buy 5 items 6th one was 1/2 price !Plus free shipping over 1500 !I guess you never bought that much I will assume?

Just to clarify here where did you see PGA at those prices? I find it hard to believe that he underpriced the main reps here but the site is down so I can't verify. I may have jumped the gun on outrihgt calling him a rep for SYN.

but the biggest question.....did PGA give out free shaker cups is what I need to know.
Prices were not on their site ,it was thru their rep!

Yeah it was! if you bought 10 vials 5$ off if you bought 20 vials there was a 10 $ off each vial !So 55$ plus buy 5 items 6th one was 1/2 price !Plus free shipping over 1500 !I guess you never bought that much I will assume?

lol who the fuck compares one reps bulk pricing to another reps list pricing you nob

Oh suck dick man !Your bitter because you were getting ripped off !

is this PGA’s 40th account? Even when he’s gone he’s still shilling for himself lol

how about you grow a brain and then take some time getting used to learning having one, and then come back with some common fucking sense? Trying to compare one reps bulk prices to another reps list prices LOL obvious agenda there pal...

is this PGA’s 40th account? Even when he’s gone he’s still shilling for himself lol

how about you grow a brain and then take some time getting used to learning having one, and then come back with some common fucking sense? Trying to compare one reps bulk prices to another reps list prices LOL obvious agenda there pal...
Wait PGA isn't good to go? Just placed a 10k order because of the bulk discount.

Why you only order 5 bottles at a time !Lol amateur ,bitter little man !Now go and play with yourself !

Boy you're really retarded aren't you ?Jealous because you're a broke bitch ?Now go and do some anavar small timer !

I would go do some Anavar, but I apperantly can’t afford it..

do you have any sources that are more expensive than mine, and mysteriously disappear with money from suckers like you that you can set me up with?

there’s other canadian forums like CB that would be happy to have bag lickers like you around, why don’t you go there where defending a shit source is not only welcome, but encouraged?

My apologies to syn for derailing your thread, sometimes I can get caught up in needing to have the last word. But in this case I’m totally ok with leaving this guy with his wishful assumptions about me, and his shitty prices :)

lol @cry a talking smack about bulk single order discounts.
Cant compare single order bulk items to a public listed single item price.
Talk to a real Syn rep and they hook you up on bulk orders... just like every...other...lab.

Drop a few thousand at a time and reps are more than happy to give you good deals.

Not that I ask, because who the fuck cares about 5 or 10 dollars on a vial of qaulity Test from a reputable source

[
lol @cry a talking smack about bulk single order discounts.
Cant compare single order bulk items to a public listed single item price.
Talk to a real Syn rep and they hook you up on bulk orders... just like every...other...lab.

Drop a few thousand at a time and reps are more than happy to give you good deals.

Not that I ask, because who the fuck cares about 5 or 10 dollars on a vial of qaulity Test from a reputable source

The issue here is he made it sound like some shady shit was going and PG was 100% a full rep cause his Test E was $55/vial (hint: It wasn't I found his list). You can't compare 10+ vial pricing to single vial pricing and not mention it like an idiot.

Then I wake up to a 6 post tyrade about how it's not his fault you're all small timers go fuck yourself etc. Well that clears it up for me.

PS @Crybaby I've seen @Cumminstech stash pic/orders on another board and he's anything but a single vial small time buyer ya retard.