Talk me into NPP

It’s alright apart from the weird depression and insane insomnia I got from it. The insomnia was way worse than the weird numbed up feeling it gave me. It was definitely noticeable early on. This was 300mg a week. I ran it for 2-3 weeks and just tossed it.

Edit: My balls have shrunk quite a bit from gear but when I ran 19-nors my balls were basically raisins. HCG would be useful with it.

It’s alright apart from the weird depression and insane insomnia I got from it. The insomnia was way worse than the weird numbed up feeling it gave me. It was definitely noticeable early on. This was 300mg a week. I ran it for 2-3 weeks and just tossed it.

Edit: My balls have shrunk quite a bit from gear but when I ran 19-nors my balls were basically raisins. HCG would be useful with it.

I ran HCG for fertility and it worked (on TRT). Some guys report mood benefits, big balls make them happy.

19-nors nuke my nuts but good for gainz.

I ran HCG for fertility and it worked (on TRT). Some guys report mood benefits, big balls make them happy.

19-nors nuke my nuts but good for gainz.
Makes me moody and E2 was too hard to control on it. It made my natural scent go wild though, I could smell my balls even when standing up.

I love nandrolone and prefer Deca. With NPP I feel very blah and get pumps that are annoying while training but more so doing cardio. With Deca, I get zero sides for some reason and feel amazing the entire cycle with a lower dose testosterone. If you can tolerate nandrolone I highly recommend it. It’s my absolute favorite!

Last edited:
I love nandrolone and prefer Deca. With NPP I feel very blah and get pumps that are annoying while training but more so doing cardio. With Deca, I get zero sides for some reason and feel amazing the entire cycle with a lower dose testosterone. If you can tolerate nandrolone I highly recommend it. It’s my absolute favorite!

Deca is great for a few solid pounds & feelz even at moderate dosing for me. Never had a dick problem with it.

I was going to do a cycle test and deca at a 2:1 ratio on my second week my blood pressure shot up. I should have done more research and been prepared for it but I didn’t think it would be a problem but it was. I was under a lot of stress at work and I think with the night blood pressure and the stress it was just too much for me. It sent me into a a fibrillation attack where my heart rate was jumping from 130 to 170 this is the first time I ever had to stay in the hospital never had any symptoms of irregular heartbeat prior to this. Now I’m just on trt sust 250 mg per week which my doctor advised me to continue,my blood pressure is in check now what would you all suggest if I was to attempt another cycle.