Tell us your top 3 ugl HGH ?

so using 33%- double iu of generics gives more sides than fake genos.... hmmm, must be excipients...

not to say I dont doubt folks note difference and could be structure differences sometimes or possibly e coli puke/solvent residuals in others.

I use pharma genotropin , for me it's better. But i use generic, i see also good effect. For water is different because depend on other steroid in the cycle, but for me genotropin is less water. I use 2-3ui( little time) i use also 2-4ui of generics( this for 1 year) and generics is very legit, work, i see different in my body after long time, gh work very slow, fat loss is very slow, good pump, muscle bubble effect. The water and side after time is better. When i use genotropin , i have less water, or much fat loss, little difference but I don't use genotropin for long time, i'm poor hahaha.

I have the cts in my arm when i sleep, like to much pin in my arm( i don't speak english, i don't use traductor) , or my hand .... but after i wake up , the effect go out. With 4ui of generics pre bed.
The problem of water retention when using generic GH is linked to the dimer value, in fact some tests from Jano show a purity of 98/99% but the presence of this molecule which causes "inflammation/retention", pharmacy GH does not have this problem so you can also do 1 Genotropin a day and not have any swelling problems, the same as norditropin, serostim, omnitrope..... there are some generic GHs that are pure without this molecule and also have zero retention; I can tell you that an Italian PRO athlete told me in confidence that he is using 2 vials of generic a day (20 units), 117Kg, 7% fat, zero retention problems, despite the carbohydrates being very high, obviously this dosage involves use of insulin to control blood sugar, all it takes is a little practice and after a while it is almost automatic, at the beginning you need tests to see the blood sugar level

The problem of water retention when using generic GH is linked to the dimer value, in fact some tests from Jano show a purity of 98/99% but the presence of this molecule which causes "inflammation/retention", pharmacy GH does not have this problem so you can also do 1 Genotropin a day and not have any swelling problems, the same as norditropin, serostim, omnitrope..... there are some generic GHs that are pure without this molecule and also have zero retention; I can tell you that an Italian PRO athlete told me in confidence that he is using 2 vials of generic a day (20 units), 117Kg, 7% fat, zero retention problems, despite the carbohydrates being very high, obviously this dosage involves use of insulin to control blood sugar, all it takes is a little practice and after a while it is almost automatic, at the beginning you need tests to see the blood sugar level

Yes, i know about dimer. It's true. I use hgh no good, i use hgh with janoshik test and no dimer. The generics are good, but pharma is better( ui=ui.... if i use 6ui generics vs 2ui pharma, is better 6ui hahaha, also 4ui generics are better.... is only much clean.
Who is? Presti, muzi, buonomo, romagnoli... the first 2 no.... mmm, maybe RB HAHAH

But this is mostly bro-science and anecdotes, right? I've never seen a proper blinded RCT on high vs low dimer GH. Just a lot of people guessing online.

@janoshik @Type-IIx @PeterBond are there any clinical data on GH dimer at all? With any outcomes? Or could it just be something that matters to the testing protocol but not to human outcomes.

@Manzoitaly

But this is mostly bro-science and anecdotes, right? I've never seen a proper blinded RCT on high vs low dimer GH. Just a lot of people guessing online.

@janoshik @Type-IIx @PeterBond are there any clinical data on GH dimer at all? With any outcomes? Or could it just be something that matters to the testing protocol but not to human outcomes.

@Manzoitaly
Nothing authoritative like a properly blinded and perfectly unbiased published RCT, but jano has indicated that it's his impression, without being subjected to any rigorous statistics, that there is an association between dimer (high molecular weight protein content) and side effects. As far as I'm concerned, nobody is better placed to be able to say that; nor without any apparent conflict of interest on the matter. He has to maintain client privacy interests, so there'll never be anything of the sort to come from his data.

It also makes sense at a basic level since such rhGH would lack great torsional force in binding to the GHR. It follows that a preparation with high dimer content would be less potent & associated with more negative effects.

Nothing authoritative like a properly blinded and perfectly unbiased published RCT, but jano has indicated that it's his impression, without being subjected to any rigorous statistics, that there is an association between dimer (high molecular weight protein content) and side effects. As far as I'm concerned, nobody is better placed to be able to say that; nor without any apparent conflict of interest on the matter. He has to maintain client privacy interests, so there'll never be anything of the sort to come from his data.

It also makes sense at a basic level since such rhGH would lack great torsional force in binding to the GHR. It follows that a preparation with high dimer content would be less potent & associated with more negative effects.

Well FML. Who wants to send me some high dimer GH? I'll take one for the team. I have some blood tests and selfies on pharma GH and more recently UGL. Far from comprehensive but could provide some hints.

I should add that oedema; edema (fluid retention; "bloat") is a direct GH effect.

While some pharmaceutical preparations contain mild diuretics like mannitol that might attenuate this effect to a degree, oedema or "bloat" is actually a beneficial effect for protein anabolic, anticatabolic effects & promoting recovery from intensive exercise.

People believing that different preparations, if merely lyophilized rhGH peptide rather than certain pharma, cause different degrees of oedema or "bloat," it is more likely that the effects of time. For example, after 4 - 5 mo and certainly by 6 mo at a constant rhGH dose, IGF-I is reduced. IGF-I tends to countervail or oppose GH effects, promoting influx rather than efflux & growth/metabolism in some opposite ways, e.g., hypoglycemic vs. hyperglycemic, then bloat can tend to get worse as GH response (ΔIGF-I) diminishes.

Further, nutrition is controlling, e.g., carbohydrate & sodium ingestion will dictate to an extent the retention of fluid & electrolytes (e.g., Na).

I should add that oedema; edema (fluid retention; "bloat") is a direct GH effect.

While some pharmaceutical preparations contain mild diuretics like mannitol that might attenuate this effect to a degree, oedema or "bloat" is actually a beneficial effect for protein anabolic, anticatabolic effects & promoting recovery from intensive exercise.

People believing that different preparations, if merely lyophilized rhGH peptide rather than certain pharma, cause different degrees of oedema or "bloat," it is more likely that the effects of time. For example, after 4 - 5 mo and certainly by 6 mo at a constant rhGH dose, IGF-I is reduced. IGF-I tends to countervail or oppose GH effects, promoting influx rather than efflux & growth/metabolism in some opposite ways, e.g., hypoglycemic vs. hyperglycemic, then bloat can tend to get worse as GH response (ΔIGF-I) diminishes.

Further, nutrition is controlling, e.g., carbohydrate & sodium ingestion will dictate to an extent the retention of fluid & electrolytes (e.g., Na).

What do you think about Jardiance to upregulate IGF1?

Why people use other medicine, with other ... hgh is good , stop. Do simple, easy and healthy thing, for good gains
Hgh is better for side and healthy, take 5/2 or eod for me. But low dose, it's good, 3-4ui , if you want take very low dose of lantus 10ui in the morning ( for this also take eod or 5/2).
Take test , maybe little adex or proviron,take hgh, little insulin, take good diet, good carbs, good train, good pussy for fuck ... enjoy life ,stay healthy . Other thing for me is not necessary for stay good

Last edited:
Jardiance may upregulate IGF-IR (receptor) in brain/nervous tissue (maybe?) but it decreases IGF-I.

In any case, SGLT-2 inhibitor effects on IGF-I aren't going to be a rationale or justification for their use.

Why people use other medicine, with other ... hgh is good , stop. Do simple, easy and healthy thing, for good gains
Hgh is better for side and healthy, take 5/2 or eod for me. But low dose, it's good, 3-4ui , if you want take very low dose of lantus 10ui in the morning ( for this also take eod or 5/2).
Take test , maybe little adex or proviron,take hgh, little insulin, take good diet, good carbs, good train, good pussy for fuck ... enjoy life ,stay healthy . Other thing for me is not necessary for stay good

Thank you for your vast knowledge and wisdom

Jardiance may upregulate IGF-IR (receptor) in brain/nervous tissue (maybe?) but it decreases IGF-I.

In any case, SGLT-2 inhibitor effects on IGF-I aren't going to be a rationale or justification for their use.

In this human study, 25 mg empagliflozin non-significantly reduced IGF-1 levels (see Table 2).

Increased IGF-1r mRNA in skeletal muscle in this mouse study with canagliflozin (Figure 3a).

Here's the cell culture study I believe @Type-IIx was referring to. The mouse study is more relative to bodybuilding because it's skeletal muscle, not neurons, but it might not matter if IGF-1 levels are repressed.

Is there a human study with SGLTi showing increased GH or IGF-1 levels?

As IGF levels decrease with same hgh dose over time, would results from that same hgh also decrease?

In this human study, 25 mg empagliflozin non-significantly reduced IGF-1 levels (see Table 2).

Increased IGF-1r mRNA in skeletal muscle in this mouse study with canagliflozin (Figure 3a).

Here's the cell culture study I believe @Type-IIx was referring to. The mouse study is more relative to bodybuilding because it's skeletal muscle, not neurons, but it might not matter if IGF-1 levels are repressed.

Is there a human study with SGLTi showing increased GH or IGF-1 levels?

It is related to IGF1R on brain, not in skeletal muscle

about serum IGF-1, if its able to increase or decrease, it same thing as Tren, it does decrease serum IGF1 but it helps on upregulation, so, its not the same thing. I tought jardiance would help in muscle igf1 upregulation, but it doesnt matter I think

Yes, i know about dimer. It's true. I use hgh no good, i use hgh with janoshik test and no dimer. The generics are good, but pharma is better( ui=ui.... if i use 6ui generics vs 2ui pharma, is better 6ui hahaha, also 4ui generics are better.... is only much clean.
Who is? Presti, muzi, buonomo, romagnoli... the first 2 no.... mmm, maybe RB HAHAH
Uno dei PRO che hai nominato ho avuto modo di conoscerlo ed ora sta cercando di uscire da problemi creati dall'abuso di GH (ma ti parlo di numeri che neanche immagino) , poi ovvio che a zero carbo hai le sembianze di una donna al 9 mese , delle volte usare troppo fa più danni che altro ; il GH da grandi volumi e pienezza quando usato a dosaggio che partono dalle 8/10 unità in su , ma bisogna essere capaci di non andare a creare insulino resistenza , altrimenti nel tempo si paga , molto cara ; perchè ho avuto modo di vedere analizzare oltre a acromegalie varie , anche organi interni enormi (fegato , milza , pancreas) , e quelli rimangono così anche se cessi l'uso di GH , come la dimensione di mani piedi , gomito sporgente

Uno dei PRO che hai nominato ho avuto modo di conoscerlo ed ora sta cercando di uscire da problemi creati dall'abuso di GH (ma ti parlo di numeri che neanche immagino) , poi ovvio che a zero carbo hai le sembianze di una donna al 9 mese , delle volte usare troppo fa più danni che altro ; il GH da grandi volumi e pienezza quando usato a dosaggio che partono dalle 8/10 unità in su , ma bisogna essere capaci di non andare a creare insulino resistenza , altrimenti nel tempo si paga , molto cara ; perchè ho avuto modo di vedere analizzare oltre a acromegalie varie , anche organi interni enormi (fegato , milza , pancreas) , e quelli rimangono così anche se cessi l'uso di GH , come la dimensione di mani piedi , gomito sporgente
La caratteristica specifica dei “Sacri di Birmania” sono i piedi bianchi
chiamati “guanti” sia alle zampe anteriori che posteriori”.
I guanti devono essere assolutamente di colore bianco puro e si
dovrebbero fermare all’articolazione o alla linea di passaggio tra il
piede ed il metacarpo, linea che non dovrebbero oltrepassare.
Guanti leggermente più lunghi sulle zampe posteriori possono
essere tollerati.
Sulla faccia plantare dei piedi posteriori i guanti bianchi terminano a
punta (sperone). La terminazione ideale dei guanti è “V” rovesciata,
tra la ½ e i ¾ della pianta del piede.