test e pip feels like i’m gonna die

Try castor oil, it worked for me.
Castor oil slows the absorption. PIP is generally either bad raw, bad sterilization and/or high concentration. Test E is problematic for the past years due to manufacturing process being altered in China.

These days Test D is preferred if you want high mg/ml concentrations or Test C if you want a similar to Test E absorption time.

I go with Test D, can hold up to 300mg/ml easily making TRT a piece of cake.

The raws coming from China have an impuritie called Delta 6 testosterone In regular Testosterone Enanthate. The allowable tolerance is something like .05% but in the raws from China it at 12% or something. I believe @janoshik was the one who found this.

Castor oil slows the absorption. PIP is generally either bad raw, bad sterilization and/or high concentration. Test E is problematic for the past years due to manufacturing process being altered in China.

These days Test D is preferred if you want high mg/ml concentrations or Test C if you want a similar to Test E absorption time.

I go with Test D, can hold up to 300mg/ml easily making TRT a piece of cake.
I don't understand why testo decanoate is not popular it would be almost perfect ester to cruise on, long enough for once a week pin, but not crazy long like undecanoate which sucks because of time it takes to stabilize...

I don't understand why testo decanoate is not popular it would be almost perfect ester to cruise on, long enough for once a week pin, but not crazy long like undecanoate which sucks because of time it takes to stabilize...
Cause of tHe cLeArNeSs TiMEs bruh!

Most people think long esters are bad and short esters are besto cause that is what all the pros use. Fuck Dorian and his parabolan and test e. What does he know?

Cause of tHe cLeArNeSs TiMEs bruh!

Most people think long esters are bad and short esters are besto cause that is what all the pros use. Fuck Dorian and his parabolan and test e. What does he know?
Shorter esters just hit quicker and harder due to smaller ester. There's a little more actual hormone vs ester. From what I understand

Shorter esters just hit quicker and harder due to smaller ester. There's a little more actual hormone vs ester. From what I understand
Yes that is true and the API is more in short ester hormones but the ease of use plus the better concentrations far outweigh any of that. Short esters (as in acetate and propionate) have their applications when you want fast clearness time due to competitions and/or testing.

For most.of us that is irrelevant.