test e pip feels like i’m gonna die

I ordered a bunch of powders from ppl back in Feb and just brewed them last week

300mg test e
300mg tren e

sunflower oil. both 2/20 ba/bb .45 bottle top filter. everything looks clear

shot 1.5ml each (3ml total) into left quad and a few days later the same in my right

site literally feels hard as a rock. woke up this morning with cramps in my calves which i never get. hobbled to the gym and feel like shit

starting to get warm ears etc and a bit flu like

no redness

been shooting this many ml for years and never had issues

will polysorbate 80 fix this?

im going to try reheating. do i need to filter again after i reheat because i have no more right now. i have like 100mls of this shit. what do bros?

thanks
lower your mg dude. 300 is too high. Or if you want to keep the same mg, filter some sterile oil and do a 1:1 ratio. If you shoot 1cc of te then add 1cc of sterile oil to it. Sounds counterintuitive since you're shooting more volume but it goes a long way in stopping pip.

ok it's time for me to tell my ...Near death experience. Read carefully before anything.

It's unclear when everything started, and I been trying to convince myself what actually went wrong but I can't really point in to what was exactly caused my paralysis.

In February I started my cycle, first time using Test-E. as I posted
Post in thread 'Pharmaqo Labs' Pharmaqo Labs

On march I did my blood test and everything show excellent as expected. The test levels show higher as expected to be seen. And I felt great in that time.

here its when thing got bad.
In April 7th I out of country to get a shot that I been getting every month since 2021, this due to a autoimmune disease that I have.
April 16 was pinch day, and April 18 sundely I have lower back pain more towards the glute area. I was moving with pain but was a tolerable pain, two day after this got to a point that I couldn't move because of the pain.
I thought was a injury or something, took cortisone shots one every 24 hrs for 3 days. I was in bed couldn't even get to the toilet.

decided to go to emergency room, right away ctscan show abscesses both sides of my lower back.
then the blood test show infection.
long story short, I was in the hospital for 12 days, abcesses already puss and the bacteria found in them was,.
Staphylococcus aureus.

ok this a bacteria that it's pretty much everywhere, so it could be the injection that I got in April 7th by the doctor, or it could even be myself when getting my own shot, I'm super clean when pinch extra alcohol everywhere.
butttt after reading the content of this topic maybe it could be also the enathe itself????

worth mention that the two previous months the cycle was free of PIP no irritation or inflation or anything weird.

anyway after 8 week of been with antibiotic I can finally walk and I'm getting better everyday.

but just in case I will not use Test-E ever again.

good luck to everyone here.

Test E and C are interchangable, C won't hold at higher concentrations without crashing, but as far as function there's really no reason to buy E anymore.

Decanoate would be the safer ester to hold at a higher concentration with no pip.

For some reason the body building community is obsessed with Test E, they go to this ester as if it has special properties above all the other esters and it clearly doesn't, but what it does have is the chance of wasting money and time with raws you can't use.
Yeah man you understood everything in bb.... Haha

Switch to Test D.
I did it specifically because of this reason. Bad batches of Test E raws from 2 different sponsors. It was and still is, a widespread issue. Nobody has figured out why.
Alot of finished vials sponsors were screwed as well, because they mass produced with those raws.
Lost 300g total of Test E, 100g of it was brewed. Even 0.5ml @300mg/ml was pain and swelling. Tried all kinds of things to reduce pip.

Switched to Test D.
1%BA 15%BB @300mg/ml in MCT oil.
Thin, ZERO PIP.
I ran 1.8g of Test D on a blast last year.
3ml(900mg) E4D. ZERO PIP.
Should have switched years ago.
Test E has always had slight amount of pip.
Test D Crew all day bro....

Switch to Test D.
I did it specifically because of this reason. Bad batches of Test E raws from 2 different sponsors. It was and still is, a widespread issue. Nobody has figured out why.
Alot of finished vials sponsors were screwed as well, because they mass produced with those raws.
Lost 300g total of Test E, 100g of it was brewed. Even 0.5ml @300mg/ml was pain and swelling. Tried all kinds of things to reduce pip.

Switched to Test D.
Thin, ZERO PIP.
Do you consider the difference of how much actual hormone is in each ester and pin more test d than e? I believe is about 10% less on test d

Switch to Test D.

Switched to Test D.
Thin, ZERO PIP.
I've found over the years the biggest driver of PIP is the mg/ml. 300 is too high. It comes down to the amount of oil per mg. When you have such a small amount of oil with a larger amount of mg's in the shot the oil absorbs and the hormone is left alone to crystallize in the muscle.

More than bb or ba amount, more than anything I found this is the case. A simple fix is to whip up some sterile oil and cut your shots with it. If you pull .5 of your test e into the syringe to shoot, pull another 1ml of sterile oil into the syringe, shake it up good and shoot the 1.5. Sounds counterintuitive because you're using more but trust me it works everytime your pain will be substantially reduced.

Do you consider the difference of how much actual hormone is in each ester and pin more test d than e? I believe is about 10% less on test d

I've found over the years the biggest driver of PIP is the mg/ml. 300 is too high. It comes down to the amount of oil per mg. When you have such a small amount of oil with a larger amount of mg's in the shot the oil absorbs and the hormone is left alone to crystallize in the muscle.

More than bb or ba amount, more than anything I found this is the case. A simple fix is to whip up some sterile oil and cut your shots with it. If you pull .5 of your test e into the syringe to shoot, pull another 1ml of sterile oil into the syringe, shake it up good and shoot the 1.5. Sounds counterintuitive because you're using more but trust me it works everytime your pain will be substantially reduced.

My post is in reference to an issue with bad Test E Raws. There were many threads and posts about the issue. When the issue arised awhile back we tried many things. Reheating, various concentrations, Even at 250mg/ml, with the raws that were causing pip, a small 0.5ml injection of 250mg/ml would cause swelling and pain.
Since then, Test E Raws have been hit or miss. So some of us decided to eliminate the risk by switching to Test D raws.

My Test E @300mg/ml was pip free, maybe slight amount of pip, like barely noticing, and only the next day, but nothing on 2nd day. Then bam, problems with it being unbearable using same recipe as usual. Therefore not a concentration issue, but a raw issue.

With the bad/painful Test E Raws, the hormone is still active, as my bloodwork showed high test levels. It was just unbearable pip and swelling.

Last edited:
My post is in reference to an issue with bad Test E Raws. There were many threads and posts about the issue. When the issue arised awhile back we tried many things. Reheating, various concentrations, Even at 250mg/ml, with the raws that were causing pip, a small 0.5ml injection of 250mg/ml would cause swelling and pain.
Since then, Test E Raws have been hit or miss. So some of us decided to eliminate the risk by switching to Test D raws.

My Test E @300mg/ml was pip free, maybe slight amount of pip, like barely noticing, and only the next day, but nothing on 2nd day. Then bam, problems with it being unbearable using same recipe as usual. Therefore not a concentration issue, but a raw issue.

With the bad/painful Test E Raws, the hormone is still active, as my bloodwork showed high test levels. It was just unbearable pip and swelling.
I know, but regardless of what's causing I've found cutting it with sterile oil always resolves the problem. Not that you want to be shooting something that's contaminated with shit either lol but you know what I mean

Some people can't do test-e.
I'm one of them. Hurts like hell and stays that way for a long time.
I stick to test-c. Basically the same thing, a little shorter.

Some people can't do test-e.
I'm one of them. Hurts like hell and stays that way for a long time.
I stick to test-c. Basically the same thing, a little shorter.
I use Test E from a few good UGL's and it was smooth. Now ppl are having issues. I made some Test E and it was crazy painful. Which was a big change from the last batch

Im
Running a blast with test E currently from a board favorite here and it succckkkss. Pinned my delt last week and I can’t raise my arm past chest level. Swollen, hot af, and painful. Seems every other injection is mild discomfort and the rest and fucking brutal.

Cheapest drug out there and I won’t just order cyp. Maybe I like the pain, maybe I’m too stupid to just throw it away. Who knows but it’s the last time i run enth.

Im
Running a blast with test E currently from a board favorite here and it succckkkss. Pinned my delt last week and I can’t raise my arm past chest level. Swollen, hot af, and painful. Seems every other injection is mild discomfort and the rest and fucking brutal.

Cheapest drug out there and I won’t just order cyp. Maybe I like the pain, maybe I’m too stupid to just throw it away. Who knows but it’s the last time i run enth.
It is because the tolerance for a specific impuritie is really hig in China raws. This started a while ago.

I'm still yet to have Test E that corks due to the raws.

@Fattyone, Do you know what carrier oil the board favourite uses?

Raws now compared to 6 years ago is visually obvious. The odour is a big indicator for me too.

Im

Hope Quindao one is good.....

I can attest that Test E from PPL got the job done but has terrible PIP. This happened with both vials used. My friend experienced the same PIP from his two vials and decided to toss them in the trash.

I will stick with Test C from now on. They are nearly identical, with only the slightest modification of the ester bound to testosterone.

Edit: I will add that these were ready-made products in the vial. They were not brewed.

Sponsors