• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Test Enth, Deca, Dianabol Cycle

kent2511

I had a question that I'm hoping someone can help me answer. I was planning to run a cycle in a few months that consists of the following:

Dianabol (30 mg/day)
Test Enth 250 mg (1 cc twice weekly) for 12 weeks
Deca durabolin (1 cc twice weekly) for 12 weeks
Anastrozole or Aromisin during the cycle
PCT to follow from weeks 13-16

What dosage of Deca durabolin would be ideal weekly? Also, how long would I run the Anstrozole or Aromisin for during the cycle?

Thanks for your help.

@ironwill1951 knows his stuff. But I think 500mg deca would be ok. Im running 400 right now and seeing decent results so far, but mine is dosed at 200mg so its easy to pull at 400.

I had a question that I'm hoping someone can help me answer. I was planning to run a cycle in a few months that consists of the following:

Dianabol (30 mg/day)

What dosage of Deca durabolin would be ideal weekly? Also, how long would I run the Anstrozole or Aromisin for during the cycle?

Thanks for your help.

your pct starts about 3 weeks too early, especially if your using deca.

Test 600mg week
Deca 400mg week
Dbol 40mg day
Novaldex 20mg day for dbol
Aromasing 12.5 ed for the whole cycle
Test 2 weeks longer than deca
Pct 2 weeks after last shoot of test

What is better....? 600 test/400 deca from start to finish or tapper up and then down? I realize test should run longer than deca by at least 2 weeks?

Same dose whole cycle
So you know where to go from there...
I'm still doing those doses after years ...no need for more

I have a friend that thinks it's better to tapper..so I'm wondering why not to..he feels your body gets used to the dosage and doesn't react as well.. is he way off or just an opinion?

I have a friend that thinks it's better to tapper..so I'm wondering why not to..he feels your body gets used to the dosage and doesn't react as well.. is he way off or just an opinion?
Old tales
We used to years ago
No science behind it...pointless
You need to be able to control your estrogen
Easier with the same dose thru cycle

Dianabol (30 mg/day)

Thanks for your help.

What is your cycle experience?
How many cycles have you done?
How long ago was your first and last cycle?

Old tales
We used to years ago
No science behind it...pointless
You need to be able to control your estrogen
Easier with the same dose thru cycle

Actually "science" was behind the belief AAS tapering was once considered an ESSENTIAL component cycling anabolic agents. Unfortunately the evidence was based on the IMPORTANCE of tapering Glucocorticoids rather than AAS.
(Anabolics were once thought to suppress CGS secretion, in part bc the adverse effects of AAS, bloat in particular, were "glucocorticoid like")

We have come along way since, in part bc of advances in laboratory technology, accuracy, overall cost, and the dramatic improvements in our understanding of those metabolic processes responsible for SKM anabolism.

All that being said, in general, doubling the dose of an AAS INCREASES the PCT waiting interval by one half life, AND vice versa. Thus the longer the half life the greater the potential impact of TAPERING.

Last edited:
I'm 48 , 198lbs, not sure of body fat but not super lean....I've done cycles of test suspension stacked with drol 50....that ended with me using eq for about 3 to 4 months..with amazing results..unfortunately it was many years ago.. and had I known even as little as I do now it could have been better.. but the Internet was in its infancy ...currently I'm on trt not by Dr. ..that didn't go over well and another story . ..I was running 600mls of test 2x week at 300 each..I got no bloods so I won't bother saying who it was from...I feel I got good results..friends that hadn't seen me in a while was very impressed with transformation. I did that for at least 20 weeks ..I'm going to have bloods done on the 23rd to see where everything is at so I can start deca and test e stack..btw I had no gyno issues at all!...now I'm cruising on andro gel

Actually "science" was behind the belief AAS tapering was once considered an ESSENTIAL component cycling anabolic agents. Unfortunately the evidence was based on the IMPORTANCE of tapering Glucocorticoids rather than AAS.
(Anabolics were once thought to suppress CGS secretion, in part bc the adverse effects of AAS, bloat in particular, were "glucocorticoid like")

We have come along way since, in part bc of advances in laboratory technology, accuracy, overall cost, and the dramatic improvements in our understanding of those metabolic processes responsible for SKM anabolism.

All that being said, in general, doubling the dose of an AAS INCREASES the PCT waiting interval by one half life, AND vice versa. Thus the longer the half life the greater the potential impact of TAPERING.
Tapering not tappering!! Hahaha I swear I usually speel wreel gooder!!!

I'm 48 , 198lbs, not sure of body fat but not super lean....I've done cycles of test suspension stacked with drol 50....that ended with me using eq for about 3 to 4 months..with amazing results..unfortunately it was many years ago.. and had I known even as little as I do now it could have been better.. but the Internet was in its infancy ...currently I'm on trt not by Dr. ..that didn't go over well and another story . ..I was running 600mls of test 2x week at 300 each..I got no bloods so I won't bother saying who it was from...I feel I got good results..friends that hadn't seen me in a while was very impressed with transformation. I did that for at least 20 weeks ..I'm going to have bloods done on the 23rd to see where everything is at so I can start deca and test e stack..btw I had no gyno issues at all!...now I'm cruising on andro gel

So how long have you been CYCLING continuously, bc much of what you seem to be describing here is NOT "TRT"

About 2 yrs...what I've been doing is do is 200 ml of test either C or E e3d for a few months and then cruise for a couple months...