Testosterone esters solubility in carrier oils study

encloseeker

I found two interesting studies from 2022 and 2023 about various testosterone esters solubilities in 6 kinds of oils, apricot, grape seed oil, mct , cottonseed, castor, sesame. Both studies are from same Romanian authors, one is about short esters, acetate, propionate, phenylpropionate, isocaproate and the other one is cypionate, decanoate and undecanoate.

Funny thing is they tried to measure solubility of enanthate but failed becose "Unfortunately, the evaluation of the solubility of the enanthate ester was not possible because the solutions became transparent, gelatinous mixtures."

They also added 2% BA and 20% BB to each oil.

What I find most interesting is that decanoate was by far most soluble ester. They managed to fit 590mg of Test decanoate in MCT oil with 20%BB at 25C temperature. That makes me think undecanoate might be best ester becose you need to inject less volume of oil.

Structural Insights and Intermolecular Energy for Some Medium and Long-Chain Testosterone Esters​

doi : 10.3390/molecules28073097

Structural Aspects and Intermolecular Energy for Some Short Testosterone Esters

doi : 10.3390/ma15207245

Attachments

• molecules-28-03097-g006.jpg
    molecules-28-03097-g006.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 78
  • materials-15-07245-g007.png
    materials-15-07245-g007.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
its already known that decanoate is the best ester for high concentrations but no way will you get close to 500mg/ml and not have it crash at low temps...
still u can make 350mg/ml which is great

its already known that decanoate is the best ester for high concentrations but no way will you get close to 500mg/ml and not have it crash at low temps...
How much of problem is gear crashing at low temperatures? The body is warm so it will stay in solution after being injected and the vial can be quickly warmed in warm water after taking it out of fridge. Am I missing something? I never brewed or used anything, I am just learning stuff so I can make diy trt.

for personal use crashing is not a huge issue just an inconvenience as you have already figured out... BUT that does not mean the results in the study can be replicated as often times laboratory conditions offer mystical results :))

I've not been brewing long, but have done about 10 different anabolics all in MCT oil so far and so far I learned that even the raw quality has a big impact on the stable concentration that can be attained nevermind % of solvents used.

I looked a bit and could not find any test deca in the wild dosed at even 500mg/ml... but you can give it a shot... if it fails you can always dillute it....

Oh but at that concentration even if it holds you will get PIP and inflamation for sure

Test D is stable and pipless at 400mg/ml. Nandrolone Deca at 350mg/ml. And then there is the EQ at 500mg/ml

Surprisingly Test Undecanoate CAN'T be brewed at higher concentrations. 250-300 is the absolute limit without super solvents.

IMHO Test Decaonate is the best for high concentrations and it can be used at 1x biweekly administration for trt purposes. I use 200mg every 10 days when on trt.

Test D is stable and pipless at 400mg/ml. Nandrolone Deca at 350mg/ml. And then there is the EQ at 500mg/ml

Surprisingly Test Undecanoate CAN'T be brewed at higher concentrations. 250-300 is the absolute limit without super solvents.

IMHO Test Decaonate is the best for high concentrations and it can be used at 1x biweekly administration for trt purposes. I use 200mg every 10 days when on trt.
you are talking in castor oil aren't you?
no way deca is going to be biweekly in MCT, 1xweek would be more likely, no?

for personal use crashing is not a huge issue just an inconvenience as you have already figured out... BUT that does not mean the results in the study can be replicated as often times laboratory conditions offer mystical results :))

I've not been brewing long, but have done about 10 different anabolics all in MCT oil so far and so far I learned that even the raw quality has a big impact on the stable concentration that can be attained nevermind % of solvents used.

I looked a bit and could not find any test deca in the wild dosed at even 500mg/ml... but you can give it a shot... if it fails you can always dillute it....

Oh but at that concentration even if it holds you will get PIP and inflamation for sure
How much test decanoate can mct oil hold without any BB? I read one post where user tried to do 75mg Test E in mct and said it was too much and recommended 50mg/mL.

you are talking in castor oil aren't you?
no way deca is going to be biweekly in MCT, 1xweek would be more likely, no?
Yes I forgot to mention it. For trt you can stretch it to biweekly for sure, but for stable bloods you need 1x week or even better 2x week.

Test E can go to solution with 0% bb at 200mg/ml
Is Test E unique in this high solubility without BB? Does this only work in MCT oil?
Can Test E even crash after being injected since its melting point is below the body temperature?
Isnt Test E crashing hard to spot since it can melt at such low temperature?
In the study, they gave up on testing Test E solubility becose it turned into gelatine, I wonder how does crashing Test E looks like.

Is Test E unique in this high solubility without BB? Does this only work in MCT oil?
Can Test E even crash after being injected since its melting point is below the body temperature?
Isnt Test E crashing hard to spot since it can melt at such low temperature?
In the study, they gave up on testing Test E solubility becose it turned into gelatine, I wonder how does crashing Test E looks like.
No Test E isn't unique. My personal experience is that all waxy or liquid raws can be brewed without bb and the carrier oil has very little to do with that.

Sure MCT can act as a very, very mild solvent. One of my recent favors, castor oil, can help with after brewing pip due to it's anti inflammatory and mild analgesic properties. But once it goes into solution above it's melting point, it's VERY difficult to crash unless you go to ridiculous concentrations.

As for the study, 500mg/ml is half raw powder, half liquids and with shitty raws aka low purity, it can turn into a gel asap.

No Test E isn't unique. My personal experience is that all waxy or liquid raws can be brewed without bb and the carrier oil has very little to do with that.

Sure MCT can act as a very, very mild solvent. One of my recent favors, castor oil, can help with after brewing pip due to it's anti inflammatory and mild analgesic properties. But once it goes into solution above it's melting point, it's VERY difficult to crash unless you go to ridiculous concentrations.

As for the study, 500mg/ml is half raw powder, half liquids and with shitty raws aka low purity, it can turn into a gel asap.
I didnt know castor oil is anti inflamatory, thanks for good advice. Can you tell me where to get castor oil? I know there are multiple ways to extract the oil, the more expensive one is cold pressing but I am not sure if that is better for our purposes becose my experience with cold pressed sunflower oil is that while it taste better becose it has more flavor, I have feeling there are more undesirable seed particles left there.

I know it is recommended to get USP grade, but I think that is for USA only, I am not sure what to look for here in EU.

Its probably easier to get USP grade in Europe. When I lived there I order it online from Amazon or local pharmacies.

I know it is recommended to get USP grade, but I think that is for USA only, I am not sure what to look for here in EU.

In EU you would look for "Ph. Eur." instead of "USP"

How about using it for a blast? Should work well too since people are blasting Deca all the time? Maybe in something like GSO or SSO for blasting?

How about using it for a blast? Should work well too since people are blasting Deca all the time? Maybe in something like GSO or SSO for blasting?
If you can work the half life sure why not. MCT will be preferable

I brew 300 mg of testosterone cypionate per 1 ml of extra virgin olive oil without any solvents and it does not crash at room temperature (≈ 20°C), even after 2 days. I do it every week.

I just have to heat the oil up to 95°C for a moment (cypionate melting point is around 100°C, give or take), then immediately cool down the solution. The oil stays above 70°C for just about 60-90 seconds. And gets to 25°C in under 4 minutes. (I put the oil container on freezer coolers). Being such a low amount of oil, it heats up and cools down surprisingly quickly.

Then, immediately inject it into my thigh. No additives, no pip, and gains are solid. Been doing it for over 3 months now (every week), without any problem whatsoever.

I really do think people should give extra virgin olive oil a try.
So you brew single injections?

ryan reynolds hd GIF

I didnt know castor oil is anti inflamatory, thanks for good advice. Can you tell me where to get castor oil? I know there are multiple ways to extract the oil, the more expensive one is cold pressing but I am not sure if that is better for our purposes becose my experience with cold pressed sunflower oil is that while it taste better becose it has more flavor, I have feeling there are more undesirable seed particles left there.

I order from them BA and BB

They are fast, usually 2 days for delivery in the netherlands

Comes in a glass bottle, pharma grade