The Basics of Ordering Bloodwork

Where I am from you can get a lot of that stuff free from family doc if you know how to talk politely and be friendly with your doc. Most docs want to be respected and to be thanked. Some tests I have to pay out of my pocket, but I still save a lot.

why avoid getting labs done with your primary? Am I missing something?
I would assume that most people prefer to remain anonymous. They might even lie to their Primary Doctor about steroid use. I told mine, and he gave me a stern verbal lashing. With my Primary Doctor, I only go in once or twice a year to get blood work. On a cycle, it's probably nice to go more frequently than that.

If you get an anonymous lab report online, your Health Care Provider is less likely to see the charges on your insurance. That would probably be the only one you would want to avoid. Health Insurance gets rich by denying claims, not by paying out. So they might look into why there are so many blood labs.

Very good information, now I need to research what all of the tests do and what’s important with each one regarding my health. The more I read here, the more questions I have and find that someone has asked it.

about to start my first cycle and looking to do my blood work through Jason‘s health as it seems to be the cheapest option I’ve found.

Attachments

• IMG_0116.png
    IMG_0116.png
    490.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0117.png
    IMG_0117.png
    262.4 KB · Views: 23