The transformation thread

Hell of a change Skull! Definitely take pride in all your hard work because it's paying off. Tank status for sure!
Thanks boodcarlo, it hasn't been an easy road thats for sure. Seeing pics side by side like this keeps me motivated.

Hell yeah brother!!!! Damn small tank... Smh. Haha, great progress man. What's the time different in photos
Lol ya I could actually wear a small. Now I have no choice but to wear a large. Anything else jus looke ridiculous lol. The time difference was a lil over 1yr of hardcore training an force feedings. Before I started training consistently an dieting like crazy, I was down to 120lbs. I trained for years to make it up to 150-155. Then I decided it was time to take my training, dieting, an my body to the next level. The rest is history lol.

Looking great @Skull

Now get a haircut ;)
Thanks BpB. Lol I got that dew fixed now. Almost time for another one already. I usually like to keep my hair at a very short fade. 0 on the sides an 2 on top:cool:

Thanks boodcarlo, it hasn't been an easy road thats for sure. Seeing pics side by side like this keeps me motivated.

Lol ya I could actually wear a small. Now I have no choice but to wear a large. Anything else jus looke ridiculous lol. The time difference was a lil over 1yr of hardcore training an force feedings. Before I started training consistently an dieting like crazy, I was down to 120lbs. I trained for years to make it up to 150-155. Then I decided it was time to take my training, dieting, an my body to the next level. The rest is history lol.

Thanks BpB. Lol I got that dew fixed now. Almost time for another one already. I usually like to keep my hair at a very short fade. 0 on the sides an 2 on top:cool:
Wish I still had hair lol
I had a high and tight for yrs. By the time I made E5 I was a victim of a bad receding hair line I was barely 21:confused: I guess all good things must end. Treasure your hair you fuckers

Not as drastic or inspiring as some of you guys but I figured why not add my transformation to the mix. My sad before pic:

View attachment 38189

Almost 4 years later. 3 years natty, almost 1 running cycles. Currently on my 3rd cycle (cutting):

View attachment 38190
Great job Bone Gristle, that is one hell of a transformation.
And i wouldnt think of the first year as wasted, it started the ball rolling and you learned what not to do.

A short run of mast has finished mine off, I had a number 1 all over for years..... And now it's thinning and receding I want to grow locks haha.

Been looking into hairline tattoo. That shit is crazy. A few guys I know have confessed to having it done, couldn't tell the difference.

Except this one guy. He was receded all the way back to his neck, then a few weeks later he had the hairline of action man haha

Ok I finally found that pic I was talking about earlier in this thread. Heres my before an after. The first pic was when I was at my biggest an jus before I ventured over to the DarkSide lol. This is me @5'4" 150-155lbs. Thats a small tank im wearing btw. The next pics is from this last blast. Its like night an day. I Made it to 180+ View attachment 38208 View attachment 38209 View attachment 38211 View attachment 38212 View attachment 38213
So the first pic is Skull and the other pics is Skull on BEAST MODE!!!! [emoji41]

Wish I still had hair lol
I had a high and tight for yrs. By the time I made E5 I was a victim of a bad receding hair line I was barely 21:confused: I guess all good things must end. Treasure your hair you fuckers
I got the M going on in the front. Its receding as we speak lol. Aww fuck it. Hair is overrated anyways. Id rather be bald an big anyday hahahha. Only women need hair on thier head.

So the first pic is Skull and the other pics is Skull on BEAST MODE!!!! [emoji41]
Lol the funny thing is, when I made it to 150-155 everyone aroun town always asked me if I was on steroids smh. Now at 175-180 its pretty much obvious, especially when im in the gym with a full pump going on. I cant even walk normal anymore. My arms are always flared out an since my legs have gotten bigger as well they make me walk an look like a retarted umpa lumpa bahaha. I still deny it like a motherfucker though. Its nobody else's business what we all do with our lives an bodies.

I got the M going on in the front. Its receding as we speak lol. Aww fuck it. Hair is overrated anyways. Id rather be bald an big anyday hahahha. Only women need hair on thier head.

Lol the funny thing is, when I made it to 150-155 everyone aroun town always asked me if I was on steroids smh. Now at 175-180 its pretty much obvious, especially when im in the gym with a full pump going on. I cant even walk normal anymore. My arms are always flared out an since my legs have gotten bigger as well they make me walk an look like a retarted umpa lumpa bahaha. I still deny it like a motherfucker though. Its nobody else's business what we all do with our lives an bodies.
OH HELL YEAH!!!! Deny , deny , deny! I actually think several protein company's owe me some cash cause when people ask me what the fuck i take, i always say " lots of protein drinks" and i know for a fact several guys have gone strait to the nutrition store and bought whatever type of protein i said i was drinking lol!!!!

Scrolling through some old photos stumbled upon a old training video and took a screenshot. The difference in my forearms is what I'm most proud of cause I've done like 20 arm workouts in the 3 years between these photosView attachment 38221
View attachment 38222

Same person I swearsies
Are you sure its the same person? Lol jk jk. You can easily see the new mass that has been added to your frame. Its really cool to see all your guys before an afters. So much work goes into transforming a body. It gripes my ass that people are so quick to say....oh he jus took steriods an got that big smfh...They will never know the pain an struggle we go through. Fuckers are jus jelious hahah.

Are you sure its the same person? Lol jk jk. You can easily see the new mass that has been added to your frame. Its really cool to see all your guys before an afters. So much work goes into transforming a body. It gripes my ass that people are so quick to say....oh he jus took steriods an got that big smfh...They will never know the pain an struggle we go through. Fuckers are jus jelious hahah.

Ya man it sucks that when people know you juice they figure for some reason all those sacrifices don't count anymore cause drugs did it. I wish I was better with video editors as my real transformation is in my lifts and I have a video of me deadlifting a max of 365 2 years ago then one of me doing 525 with much better speed from a few weeks back. The body transformations are awesome but I think the general weight lifted transformation is just as cool. I couldn't imagine when I first started being able to pick up over 500pounds

Great job Bone Gristle, that is one hell of a transformation.
And i wouldnt think of the first year as wasted, it started the ball rolling and you learned what not to do.

Exactly. Learning what not to do is just as important as learning what to do. I'm finally at the point where I know my body pretty well.

Taking it slow with the cycles as well. Trying not to run a ton of compounds at once and feel things out before I smash out a big boy mix.

Ok I finally found that pic I was talking about earlier in this thread. Heres my before an after. The first pic was when I was at my biggest an jus before I ventured over to the DarkSide lol. This is me @5'4" 150-155lbs. Thats a small tank im wearing btw. The next pics is from this last blast. Its like night an day. I Made it to 180+ View attachment 38208 View attachment 38209 View attachment 38211 View attachment 38212 View attachment 38213
Awesome job brother!!! Those are some great gains.

@Skull. At 5'4" and 180 plus...... Mother fucker you have monstered up brother!!! Welcome to the freak show. You are above average. Keep up the hard work cause it only stays interesting from here. ×FUCK AVERAGE×...

@Skull. At 5'4" and 180 plus...... Mother fucker you have monstered up brother!!! Welcome to the freak show. You are above average. Keep up the hard work cause it only stays interesting from here. ×FUCK AVERAGE×...
Thanks big E. It hasn't been an easy road but its all been worth it. I just looked up the average weight for my height an its 132-138lbs. I didnt even know that tbh. Wow, looks like im doing better than I had ever imagined lol. Infact I had that weight beat while training natty. I didn't realize how much mass I have actually put on until I looked up those height to weight ratios. Holly shit lol.

Back