The transformation thread

I see this thread is still going strong. Man I need to get my old pic of me when I was at my biggest natty an compare it to this last blast. It would deff be a blast from the past....Errr atleast a blast from the future. Shit that didnt even sound right:confused::rolleyes: Never mind that last part. I obviously haven't slept enough smh lol:D:p

Bump. [emoji3]

980f951691ee89e387005ccfea764626.jpg

Damn good work!! Traps, arms, chest...all bigger. What's your blast look like??

Quality beard..if I grew a beard like that I'd look like [emoji318]. [emoji45]
Thanks man I really appreciate it. This blast I'm keeping it simple 500 test 500 tren & adjusting as I progress.

That's an awesome transformation man! You look totally different. You can definitely tell all the hard work you've put in.

Thanks man. It wasn't easy that's for damn sure.

Not dramatic?!?! Different guy...nice job.

Thanks brother, but after 3 years with 1 year of cycling if I didn't look significantly better than the before I should have just given up lol.

In all honestly I feel I should be in better shape, but the first year or so was a waste of time.

I had no idea what I was doing and was actively trying to loose weight while gaining muscle. Needless to say that didn't work out so well.

Thanks man. It wasn't easy that's for damn sure.

Thanks brother, but after 3 years with 1 year of cycling if I didn't look significantly better than the before I should have just given up lol.

In all honestly I feel I should be in better shape, but the first year or so was a waste of time.

I had no idea what I was doing and was actively trying to loose weight while gaining muscle. Needless to say that didn't work out so well.
The first steps of hitting the iron are almost always a waste of time. Unless your surrounded by the right people. I spent my first 2 years lifting (15-17) benching everyday and deadlifting. I never understood the value of the squat then and had nobody to guide me but Arnolds encyclopedia of bodybuilding and what all the cool kids were doing. We've all been there. Time is knowledge. Good work man :)

Definitely is the goal man

No new pics to throw up but I'm almost 2 months into my powerlifting transformation. It's been a great experience and looking forward to the next 2 months when the program is finished

View attachment 36399
October 27th 2015 283lbs
View attachment 36400
Currently at 260lbs

"Work in progress"

Good solid build Seven ---good luck on the tren...:mad: lol

What issues are you having? You can PM me if you like. As you can see by my temporary avi I have been busy today and am right there with ya. Its about that time of year. By the way, looking monster brother!

Nice work. Looks like you've lost more than 23lbs to me.

Thanks seven and Mcfc. Recomp played a big role and still is. My weight has stayed mostly the same for the past month but I can see and feel (measure) differences.

Awesome job brother!!!

View attachment 36718 View attachment 36719

This is mid cycle to post cycle transform. A little more leaner. Chest and Lats are nicer. Also my legs grew a fuck load. first one mid cycle 195-200... second one post cycle 200-205 lbs.

Bump. [emoji3]

980f951691ee89e387005ccfea764626.jpg

Somebody call a vet cause those pythons are sick @Seven Dog

Second pic is current 2nd week into blastView attachment 37643 View attachment 37644

Someone got some new ink. Nice transformation bud. Hoping to get me some ink when I get back from my vacation.

4 weeks on Tren a lol
8 weeks to go
0d55a594d0d16ce198cb5d2b5fb2a949.jpg

Great results, especially with only 4 weeks tren A. Looking swole and hard AF.keep it going Frandeman you look great!!

Not as drastic or inspiring as some of you guys but I figured why not add my transformation to the mix. My sad before pic:

View attachment 38189

Almost 4 years later. 3 years natty, almost 1 running cycles. Currently on my 3rd cycle (cutting):

View attachment 38190

Not dramatic?!?! Different guy...nice job.

The first steps of hitting the iron are almost always a waste of time. Unless your surrounded by the right people. I spent my first 2 years lifting (15-17) benching everyday and deadlifting. I never understood the value of the squat then and had nobody to guide me but Arnolds encyclopedia of bodybuilding and what all the cool kids were doing. We've all been there. Time is knowledge. Good work man :)
Ok I finally found that pic I was talking about earlier in this thread. Heres my before an after. The first pic was when I was at my biggest an jus before I ventured over to the DarkSide lol. This is me @5'4" 150-155lbs. Thats a small tank im wearing btw. The next pics is from this last blast. Its like night an day. I Made it to 180+ 2016-03-27 09.54.05.jpg 2016-02-10 19.56.07.jpg 20160210_185849-1-1-1.jpg 2016-02-10 19.53.04-1.jpg 20160210_185923-1-1-1.jpg

Ok I finally found that pic I was talking about earlier in this thread. Heres my before an after. The first pic was when I was at my biggest an jus before I ventured over to the DarkSide lol. This is me @5'4" 150-155lbs. Thats a small tank im wearing btw. The next pics is from this last blast. Its like night an day. I Made it to 180+ View attachment 38208 View attachment 38209 View attachment 38211 View attachment 38212 View attachment 38213
Hell of a change Skull! Definitely take pride in all your hard work because it's paying off. Tank status for sure!

Ok I finally found that pic I was talking about earlier in this thread. Heres my before an after. The first pic was when I was at my biggest an jus before I ventured over to the DarkSide lol. This is me @5'4" 150-155lbs. Thats a small tank im wearing btw. The next pics is from this last blast. Its like night an day. I Made it to 180+ View attachment 38208 View attachment 38209 View attachment 38211 View attachment 38212 View attachment 38213
Hell yeah brother!!!! Damn small tank... Smh. Haha, great progress man. What's the time different in photos

Back