The transformation thread

Thanks big E. It hasn't been an easy road but its all been worth it. I just looked up the average weight for my height an its 132-138lbs. I didnt even know that tbh. Wow, looks like im doing better than I had ever imagined lol. Infact I had that weight beat while training natty. I didn't realize how much mass I have actually put on until I looked up those height to weight ratios. Holly shit lol.

Damn @Skull you need to post your arm workout you got some meat on them bones haha! Nice work. 190 at 5'4 is pretty damn freakish bro.

Damn @Skull you need to post your arm workout you got some meat on them bones haha! Nice work. 190 at 5'4 is pretty damn freakish bro.
Lol thanks bro. As for, I do a shit load of super sets an drop sets with very lil rest. I try to limit my rest inbetween sets to 15secs. I count it out in my head with the ol 1 mississippi 2 mississippi. When I get that first inital pump going on, I like to keep it for the whole entire session. I'll kill arms for 1 1\2 to 2hrs twice a week. Dont get me wrong, I still have my heavy days but even then at the end I will do high reps low weight to really blow them bitches up lol. So far it has been working so im going to stick with it as long as my body allows me to do so. My motto is, No Rest for the Wicked hahah.

K I jus got this photo sent to me by moe a few days ago. This was taken right befote I got her pregnant with shy. She is 3yrs now sooooo lol this pic was from then. I was down to 100lbs smh. Thats a small tank top im wearing. Jus look at how tiny my forearms an everything else was. Next pic is from about a month ago @180lbs It is completly miraculous what hard work an dedication will do to a person if they are willing to put out the effort. Now I have no choice but to wear a large tank top. Yep I guess you could say I have put on a lil mass since back then lol. Tbh I couldn't fuckin believe that was actually me an what I was seeing when I put these two pics next to eachother!!!!!
2016-04-09-08-38-34-jpg.39298
2016-02-10-19-53-04-jpg.39299
2016-02-10-19-58-09-1-1-jpg.39300

Very impressive stuff bros.
So this is me around 18yo, I think aprx 162lb @ 6'3
20160421_210801.jpg below is natty after about 18mo working out with my dad at 20yo, aprx 187lb
20160421_210741.jpg
here is after first cycle and about 1 mo into my second @ 210lb (still 6'3 lol) 20160421_210718.jpg

All I can say is thank God for the iron, its always been my grounding in life.. to keep me from truly fucking up (made plenty mistakes I paid for with precious time, few set backs and relapses) and has been the constant bond between my father (ret. Ltcol) and I.

Keep up the good work everyone.. this site is amazing, very inspired rn.

Very impressive stuff bros.
So this is me around 18yo, I think aprx 162lb @ 6'3
View attachment 40431 below is natty after about 18mo working out with my dad at 20yo, aprx 187lb
View attachment 40432
here is after first cycle and about 1 mo into my second @ 210lb (still 6'3 lol) View attachment 40434

All I can say is thank God for the iron, its always been my grounding in life.. to keep me from truly fucking up (made plenty mistakes I paid for with precious time, few set backs and relapses) and has been the constant bond between my father (ret. Ltcol) and I.

Keep up the good work everyone.. this site is amazing, very inspired rn.

Even though I don't agree with a lot of the shit you say and you are one of only couple members I've ever got into it with, I think you're really a good kid. You just talk too much lol, but really there's nothing wrong with that. Anyway, you've made some really solid gains. At your height you're gonna be a monster. You got plenty of time...don't ever stop training.

Btw can you dunk a basketball on a 10' goal?? Man I so close in my twenties (I'm only 6').

Even though I don't agree with a lot of the shit you say and you are one of only couple members I've ever got into it with, I think you're really a good kid. You just talk too much lol, but really there's nothing wrong with that. Anyway, you've made some really solid gains. At your height you're gonna be a monster. You got plenty of time...don't ever stop training.

Btw can you dunk a basketball on a 10' goal?? Man I so close in my twenties (I'm only 6').
You are very right, My mouth could indeed be closed more often.. beginning to learn the wisdom in a quite spirit. Thanks bro, gotta continue always to remind myself it's a marathon there is no 40 meter dash in this game.. gotta stay with the weights...thanks for the motivation bro. Lol maybe if I strengthen my legs I could dunk, I'm right at the rim but can't get my hands over it so that's a negative haha.

The hard work is paying off, but my journey has just begun.

I plan to get even leaner so that when I start my cycle on July I will look freaky lean and vascular

I am about back to where I was when I did my first cycle.

Not drinking or having pills has made this much easier than I thought it would be

1917972_1045460115555_1081647_n.jpg Snapchat-8166701545940417415.jpg Screenshot_20160421-081538.png
Top pic, 18 years old. Maybe 160lbs soaking wet. Had been lifting since 14. Didn't get serious/educated till 19. Second and third pic this past month or so. Heaviest ever was 223lbs. I'm 5'11" ish. Gained 40 lbs over 5 years naturally. 25 lbs since I ran my first cycle. I'll be 25 years old in July.

Now that I think about it, that was probably a medium hanes white T-shirt I couldn't fill the sleeves or chest out on :-/

November 2014image.jpeg

Now
image.jpeg

20 month transformation. I was around 125-130lbs in the first picture. I stay somewhere around 205 comfortably now. I'm 6'1". People say you can't put on so much lean mass in such a short amount of time but with dedication you can make it happen. Every meal, every workout, every nights sleep, they all are just as important as the last. Drugs play a big role but they can only do as much as you allow them. Without being dedicated you won't change for shit on gear.

Both of those transformations are incredible. Both coming from different directions. Both required dedication, but more than that, the belief that it could be done. No goal will be reached, no transformation truly made, unless the unwavering belief that it will be accomplished is present.

November 2014View attachment 43347

Now
View attachment 43348

20 month transformation. I was around 125-130lbs in the first picture. I stay somewhere around 205 comfortably now. I'm 6'1". People say you can't put on so much lean mass in such a short amount of time but with dedication you can make it happen. Every meal, every workout, every nights sleep, they all are just as important as the last. Drugs play a big role but they can only do as much as you allow them. Without being dedicated you won't change for shit on gear.

That's pretty incredible. Most turn fat into muscle which is way easier then what you just did. You build from the ground up and gained solid muscle. Congrats bro your killing it.

Back