This question is to PharmaLabs, also my experiece with trying to buy their products.

thewhitenikker

If your not a pharmalabs associete, I hope you can enjoy this read, i can't send this to their email, neither can i reply in the steroid underground.

Hey PharmaLabs,

I hope you're doing great. I'm writing to ask about buying your products locally in Moldova. I've been looking for a way to get your testosterone products, but it's tough because of the risks and limitations with online transactions.

I live in Moldova, and our banks don't like cryptocurrency, they've already blocked my credit card twice. I got scammed before and lost $150, on a fake impersonation telegram channel, if your interested to see how legit it looks is this one: "Telegram-канал "PHARMACOM LABS | OFFICIAL CHANNEL " — @pharmacomofficial — TGStat" .

This is just a rumor, but I heard you might have moved your labs because of the war in Ukraine. If that's true, do you have a location in Moldova or nearby countries? If so, I'd love to know how I can buy your products with a dealer.

I'm really serious about your products. If I'm happy with them, I'll buy testosterone from you regularly. I want to become a lifelong customer.

Thank you for reading this.