Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Pawn shop would give the guy 750 and he's gonna look at a gun show as well. I may wait him out. I damn sure don't need a money eater. I bet rounds are a buck each or more for that thing.

2-3 per round for that big dog. I'd probably wait him out too if its not something that's calling you. He should be able to do better then the pawn shops offer in a private sale but it obviously depends on his situation and the local market. Maybe 850 gets it done

Everything is fun with my pink vacuum!!
Serously love it. Guys don’t buy this for your woman on her birthday, anniversary, or Christmas. Just give it to her as an “Everyday gift.” View attachment 108844

Edited-or Valentine’s Day
But If you do give on these holidays put a Tiffany’s necklace on it.
I’d buy a vacuum,broom,mop,duster,pots and pans,crockpot and a cookbook.

Probably hold off on the scale and gym membership until Valentine’s Day though. Would want to overwhelm her.

Do it for one, do it for all. Keep your eye on this thread. If sales are too slow i will scoop from my "public" email and add to my private list. Or i may post up here and add 5 at a time with orders ready. Just gotta keep an eye out.

Let me know also. I just don’t have time to go through hundreds of posts on this thread so I missed some things.

Let me know also. I just don’t have time to go through hundreds of posts on this thread so I missed some things.

Not to be a dick but i won't remember to let anybody know anything ever. That's what the public thread is for. So i don't have 1000 notes of user names to remind about stuff. Just too much to ask.

Performance center looks like this
AB5FF684-EAE4-4015-985A-A153D0E207CA.jpeg

That’s the top of the line. 1000$ for that yes that’s a great deal.

Everything is fun with my pink vacuum!!
Serously love it. Guys don’t buy this for your woman on her birthday, anniversary, or Christmas. Just give it to her as an “Everyday gift.” View attachment 108844

Edited-or Valentine’s Day
But If you do give on these holidays put a Tiffany’s necklace on it.
I’ll get you the matching mop and a pearl necklace, because you’re my favorite!!
Xoxo