Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Everything is fun with my pink vacuum!!
Serously love it. Guys don’t buy this for your woman on her birthday, anniversary, or Christmas. Just give it to her as an “Everyday gift.” View attachment 108844

Edited-or Valentine’s Day
But If you do give on these holidays put a Tiffany’s necklace on it.

Are you sure that is the pink vacuum they were talking about? ;)

2-3 per round for that big dog. I'd probably wait him out too if its not something that's calling you. He should be able to do better then the pawn shops offer in a private sale but it obviously depends on his situation and the local market. Maybe 850 gets it done
My buddy put a couple of 600 grain in one... I only fired one. That was quite enough.

Just fired up that npp/tpp blend with mast p... 1.5ml of the blend.....1.5ml mast prop mon wed and fri.... snagged some winny too for the tail end maybe...

Yeah I'm calling an orthopedic tomorrow.... That fucking sound man... It's gonna haunt me. But there is no bruising so I don't think I tore the muscle. But something is fucked up.
I feel you man, it fucking sucks but do what ya got to do and get back in there healthy. Last thing ya want is to get back too soon and be back out again in 2 months

Yeah I'm calling an orthopedic tomorrow.... That fucking sound man... It's gonna haunt me. But there is no bruising so I don't think I tore the muscle. But something is fucked up.
No tear is the first smile from the universe. Keep that upbeat attitude and follow your rehab instructions and of course listen to your body. I'm a fan of the research regarding hgh for recovery as well and we have a domestic who has generics that are testing as good as my pharma. Get better man. You only get one sled for this ride.