Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Yeah I'm calling an orthopedic tomorrow.... That fucking sound man... It's gonna haunt me. But there is no bruising so I don't think I tore the muscle. But something is fucked up.

I would say 1cc 3x a day into the chest of tren Will have you up and lifting again

No tear is the first smile from the universe. Keep that upbeat attitude and follow your rehab instructions and of course listen to your body. I'm a fan of the research regarding hgh for recovery as well and we have a domestic who has generics that are testing as good as my pharma. Get better man. You only get one sled for this ride.
Feelings on adding just a few ius for healthy/longevity? Never thought about using it as a powerlifter

I forgot who spoke of the topical magnesium I remember something about a triple salt pool filter magnesium...but if the smart lad who brought this up please step forward and point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it...ive Googled it but idk just help me please

And sorry bout your injury @eje1990 I kno I'm an asshole and my magnesium needs are not greater than a pec injury...youve beat addiction so u just goona come out the other side of this strong too

I forgot who spoke of the topical magnesium I remember something about a triple salt pool filter magnesium...but if the smart lad who brought this up please step forward and point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it...ive Googled it but idk just help me please
Magnesium oil by Essenzia. Got it on Amazon for $19.99 frickin awesome.

Yeah I'm calling an orthopedic tomorrow.... That fucking sound man... It's gonna haunt me. But there is no bruising so I don't think I tore the muscle. But something is fucked up.

Had the same thing happen right off the chest benching about 18 months ago. Bad sound and feel.

Just new it was a torn pec. But the bruising was very minor. If it was torn it was a small tear. Worked around it for about 6 weeks and slowly started benching again. Worked out pretty well.

You may have caught a break if there is no bruising. Good luck.

No bueno bro. Lifting?
Yeah man. Didn't warm up enough. Flat bench.

And sorry bout your injury @eje1990 I kno I'm an asshole and my magnesium needs are not greater than a pec injury...youve beat addiction so u just goona come out the other side of this strong too
It's all good man. I already made a post about it and got a little feedback. I don't own the fourm and it's not my thread. Lol

And I appreciate it man. It sucks cause everytime I get injured I fall in this weird depression. It always reminds me of when I was paralyzed from an OD. But if my body can heal peripheral nerve palsy I think I'm good. Lol

Had the same thing happen right off the chest benching about 18 months ago. Bad sound and feel.

Just new it was a torn pec. But the bruising was very minor. If it was torn it was a small tear. Worked around it for about 6 weeks and slowly started benching again. Worked out pretty well.

You may have caught a break if there is no bruising. Good luck.
Thanks man. I hope it's not too bad. But it was the fucking sound that's freaking me out. Can't tell if it was so loud in my head because it was in my body or if it was audible to other people. Shit is crazy.

Another Flat Bench victim. I love flat bench but I would recommend not starting a session with it. Get blood moving and one decently heavy set on incline or a Flye first.

I know this is annoying since it’s hindsight-ish, but I think there’s plenty of evidence that it’s risky.

Why not, right? Already pinning some of the nastier stuff. GH has proven effects and is safer when used intelligently.
I guess my question was moreso, are the prevention benefits a good bang for the buck, or is it moreso only “worth” the money if you’re trying to grow like a mofo