TNE - BODYBUILDING SPLIT /ACHIEVE AESTHETICS

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Thenewera, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Thenewera

Thenewera Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Thanks @Ozzy619 - You'll be pleased with it, that's for sure. Right now I'm currently branching off of my own mindset of training and trying to learn from others. I'm currently running bits and pieces of John meadows work. I am about to start his sentinel program and see how I like it. It's a bit different than how I base mine, but we will see.

Ozzy619 likes this.
  2. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Right on, I'm interested to see how you log it as well. I like the dummy proof layout you made on the TNE routine, pretty hard to fuck it up, I'm honestly going to just screen shot the charts you made. I'm about to buy some Mesomorph pwo and citruline Malate to get through the volume. I'll try and bump this thread to keep it going. All lot of new guys are always asking about routines and it's one of the best ones I've seen in awhile. This and weighted chinups dual factor are solid.

Leancuisine likes this.
  3. Thenewera

I actually have a big thread/log I'll be starting for the year of 2017. As I did last year, I logged all way through the year to my show. I will do the same for this whole off season and contest prep, consisting of 48 weeks. This time I'm excited to say I'm gonna have @Wunderpus basically as my mentor and wingman. It should be excited and we promise to keep it interesting.

- yes, weighted chin-ups routine is quite impressive. I think highly of him as an individual in this little organization were all in.

4. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Sweet, I'll be subbed in that for sure. Wunderpus is a good dude. Kind of reminds me of the old JBallz and Brutus log.

Wunderpus likes this.
  5. Thenewera

He for sure is, my respect is high for him. I remember that one, it was a good read.

Wunderpus and Ozzy619 like this.
  6. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You know I'm in BABY!
    [​IMG]

Ozzy619 and Thenewera like this.
  7. Usmc88

Usmc88 Member

Just did the volume arm day. Awesome pump.

Thenewera likes this.
  8. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Bump

Thenewera likes this.
  9. Hows the size gains with this workout

10. Thenewera

Only as good as your nutrition allowed

Roger rabbit likes this.