TNE - BODYBUILDING SPLIT /ACHIEVE AESTHETICS

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Thenewera, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

Stats? Pics? Experience?

2. Nat2Syn

Nat2Syn Member

I'm small bro

Leancuisine likes this.
  3. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

:rolleyes:
    Pretty sure you were bigger than me natural

4. flavio lopes

flavio lopes Member

Come on, more than one year going every day for have training, great diet and 8 to 10 hours of sleep every day you should be big, bigger than me my diet sucks, hehe

Or you are doing something wrong...

Just saying.

Just kidding ignore me...

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

5. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

I think you should look into a more basic program with no more than 3/4 days of training per week.

6. Nat2Syn

Nat2Syn Member

I never really cared about my diet until recently. Big difference in results with dialing down diet.

7. bdub22

bdub22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I agree. I just recently started tracking my macros. And i haven't been this lean in a long time. Still not where i want to be but closer

Nat2Syn likes this.
  8. Thenewera

Thenewera Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You gentleman count those macros. I just finished a half tub of cookies n cream ice cream. Logged it, it fit. Day over.

flavio lopes and bdub22 like this.
  9. bdub22

bdub22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

The joys of bulking haha

10. Nat2Syn

Nat2Syn Member

lol you really have no clue.

Here was me bulking without any rest days on my firt Test-E only cycle.
    200lbs 5'11. During this cycle I never even counted calories. Just ate whatever the fk I wanted as long as I had enough protein.

Also the only time I ever take "time off", is if I had a extremely drunkish night which usually requires me to rest for the next 1-2 days. Also when I get sick I would take up to a week off which is my "deload".

I think the main reason I never felt like I overtrain is because I never go pass failure. Maybe once a while but rarely.

Maybe one day I will actually have a real deload/time off week, might be greatly beneifical for me. But as of now my mind would never allow me to take a week off without feeling like complete shit.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  11. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

12. Thenewera

....spilt dip spit on MacBook

13. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Hahaha! Oh man. Sorry to hear that.
    Gotta put the paper towels in the bottom of the cup to prevent that from happening

14. Nat2Syn

Nat2Syn Member

So here it is, final version of routine I am using now. This routine hits shoulder/Triceps/Abs 3x, because I am trying to really bring them up. Rest of bodyparts get hit 2x.

[​IMG]

SauceBoss likes this.
  15. Nat2Syn

Nat2Syn Member

EDIT: only hits shoulders 2x

16. flavio lopes

flavio lopes Member

I would suggest you to training tri and bi the same amount of times, I would think about to either add traps in the day 3 and 6 and reduce the tri exercises number for tri (if you really want to hit tri 3x) or training traps instead of tri on day 3 and training traps/abs on day 6

Just my opinion.

Looks good as is but me body wouldn't go ok with all this load on the upper body without rest

Cheers

FL

Nat2Syn likes this.
  17. Nat2Syn

Nat2Syn Member

I thought about this too, but the reason being in day 3, I am hitting back with supination excercises which uses a lot of biceps.

Currently avoiding trap excercises because I think my traps are already overwhelming compared to rest of my body.

flavio lopes likes this.
  18. flavio lopes

flavio lopes Member

Gotcha, make sense

Traps and should are my weakest points, had a f... Strong bursitis few year ago never was able to go have on shoulder any more.

Thinks like that make me avoid no rests, one day you end up paying for it

Nat2Syn likes this.
  19. Thenewera

It was.... Just an overflower

20. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Bump. Thinking about doing this on my next tren run. Been excited about this program since it was first posted

@Thenewera what program you doing my now?