To continue or take a break... (DNP)

Nieldsy19

Before we start. I have a few things to say. Yeah I'm being lazy so I'm taking DNP. Dont tell me to fix my diet or training, don't tell me I deserve to die for taking DNP (heard that a few times) basically if you have negative shit to say just keep it to yourself. I've been on cycle for 13 days. Down from 253.6 to 231.4
My family thinks I'm dying or have a thyroid issue, lol. But my source gave me 50 250mg crystal DNP pills. I'm halfway done with them. Have 25 left. Shoukd I continue till the end or take a break and do it again, and why? Would like to hear some reasoning. received_10207883773433878.jpeg 1480546340721-311909202.jpg

From the research I've done on it it seems like cycling on and off works a little better results-wise. 2 weeks on, a couple off and hit it again if desired. @Docd187123 for sure and a few others I can't think of right off are pretty knowledgeable and might chime in with better answers.

Looks like it's working well for you btw. Too bad you're going to die.[emoji6]

If your temp is under 99.3 & you feel good then keep going.

Taking a break makes no sense since it takes time for DNP to build up to an optimal level in your system - so your going to be repeating the build up portion of the run every time you take a break = less effective overall run.
That, and the fact you won't build up any sort of tolerance to DNP for at least 10 weeks, should be enough to completely eliminate the need to cycle off.

Taking a break makes no sense since it takes time for DNP to build up to an optimal level in your system - so your going to be repeating the build up portion of the run every time you take a break = less effective overall run.
That, and the fact you won't build up any sort of tolerance to DNP for at least 10 weeks, should be enough to completely eliminate the need to cycle off.

I agree with @MrRippedZilla and you should too Nieldsy19

I think you posted this on the wrong forum since this one is for people that actually lift weights and train.

Try this one:

www,imafukinloser,com
I go to the gym at least 5 times a week. Sorry if the size of my body does not please you I'm 22 years old I'm not going to shoot a gram of test into my dick and pop some fuckin dbol to appease other people on a public forum, jackass. Mind your own business, have a nice day. Sounds to me like you're the loser if you have to comment on a post completely irrelevant to your entire life. If I injure my shoulder and need to take time off and get fat and I want to get a little extra help losing it, im fine with that. Wont fix your tiny nuts or inflated ego though

You lost that much weight in 13 days ?!

Does that really matter, of course NOT bc it's no different than Mesos noobs who are howling to the wind about how they "gained" 20 pounds in two weeks on AAS.

Bc only ONE cellular component can change that fast WATER.

And bc it accomplishes such a task in a non-homeostatic manner essentially ensures those who lose weight with such profound "success" almost ALWAYS gain the weight back and many add a few extra pounds UNLESS THEY CHANGE THEIR DIETARY and EXERCISE HABITS.

Does that really matter, of course NOT bc it's no different than Mesos noobs who are howling to the wind about how they "gained" 20 pounds in two weeks on AAS.

Bc only ONE cellular component can change that fast WATER.

And for the same reason those who lose weight with such profound "success" almost ALWAYS gain the weight back
and many add a few extra pounds UNLESS THEY CHANGE THEIR DIETARY and EXERCISE HABITS.

I agree with you there. My eating habits are back on track, as I said they were not because of a bad posterior shoulder dislocation. And I was not active either. So I got FAT. I took a different substance than most on here take to burn fat, rather than to gain muscle quickly. And that makes me the devil and a lazy person apparently when it's a similar concept

It's settled, I'm going to continue the rest of the bottle. Thank you for your input guys. I'd say I'd post pics for a log but it appears I'll just get flamed. So if anyone happens to be curious like I am about other people's progress I'll gladly keep updating

It's settled, I'm going to continue the rest of the bottle. Thank you for your input guys. I'd say I'd post pics for a log but it appears I'll just get flamed. So if anyone happens to be curious like I am about other people's progress I'll gladly keep updating

Your welcome to post your log on ugbodybuilding.com, where we have an actual DNP sub-forum, if it isn't welcomed here, since I for one am constantly gathering data from users :)

Okay so I'm going to continue. One more question for you, sir. Should I stay at 500, or go to 750. Would it make a huge difference really? I think my results so far at 500 are pretty great, just don't know if 750 is overkill. I know how dangerous this substance e CAN be, ive never passed over 500mg but I'm fairly certain i could handle it

Okay so I'm going to continue. One more question for you, sir. Should I stay at 500, or go to 750. Would it make a huge difference really? I think my results so far at 500 are pretty great, just don't know if 750 is overkill. I know how dangerous this substance e CAN be, ive never passed over 500mg but I'm fairly certain i could handle it

Stay at the same dose, 500mg is high enough as it is.
Longer, lower dosed runs are the recommended protocols - high dose "inferno" cycles should not be attempted by anyone. It's old school bro nonsense, unnecessary, and dramatically impacts the risk/benefit ratio.

Your welcome to post your log on ugbodybuilding.com, where we have an actual DNP sub-forum, if it isn't welcomed here, since I for one am constantly gathering data from users :)
I'll post there too and keep it up here, maybe people can see it is safe and highly effective if used correctly if they had any doubts of that. Thank you!!

I go to the gym at least 5 times a week. Sorry if the size of my body does not please you I'm 22 years old I'm not going to shoot a gram of test into my dick and pop some fuckin dbol to appease other people on a public forum, jackass. Mind your own business, have a nice day. Sounds to me like you're the loser if you have to comment on a post completely irrelevant to your entire life. If I injure my shoulder and need to take time off and get fat and I want to get a little extra help losing it, im fine with that. Wont fix your tiny nuts or inflated ego though

I don't think I need to explain to you why what you are doing is a dumb decision because it sounds like a number of people already have. What makes you especially stupid is knowing why what you are doing is dumb but not caring and doing it anyway. Your goals could be easily accomplished without risking your health and life, not to mention the difficulty of actually maintaining them. How about posting pictures a year from now and let's see if your still a fat, lazy, ugly fuck.

Btw, if you want to see what hard work and dedication look like, just look at my avatar.

I don't think I need to explain to you why what you are doing is a dumb decision because it sounds like a number of people already have. What makes you especially stupid is knowing why what you are doing is dumb but not caring and doing it anyway. Your goals could be easily accomplished without risking your health and life, not to mention the difficulty of actually maintaining them. How about posting pictures a year from now and let's see if your still a fat, lazy, ugly fuck.

Btw, if you want to see what hard work and dedication look like, just look at my avatar.
Says the guy with his face blurred out in his avatar. DNP is only a bad decision if you're a fucking moron, please show me the posts you're getting your bro-bias from. I could get big with steroids too buddy lol don't be so full of yourself. Who are you to tell me what to do with my body. I researched something. Spent countless hours reading about it. Side Effects, dosages, etc and I made an informed decision to do it. I posted what's going on with me and needed and answer because I've seen conflicting information. Won't happen again. People like you are the reason some people go without knowledge out of fear of getting flamed. You don't have help for someone, move the fuck on. Be a decent human being. Have a nice night, kind sir. Please just mind your goddamn business