Tren Cough Explanation

Jc420

All credits to 'Krystian'. This is only copy paste!

"For those interested, I passed my endocrine systems exam yesterday with a score of 98/100. Thanks to this, I was exempted from the final exam (which I will take anyway because I want to).Yesterday, my client called me with a problem: Tren cough. I want to give up Tren due to constant coughing attacks. As I am on Tren myself (250 Testo+200EQ+200Tren A+ 25T3) I have never had Tren cough. Irritated by the situation, I went to the clinic where I work and went to the ultrasound machine section. I prepared 5 syringes of Tren A 100mg (1ml).
First attempt (ultrasound) of the buttock, injection avoiding the main veins and nerves that were visible on the ultrasound. - no cough.Second attempt (ultrasound) of the buttock, injection bypassing the veins but this time performed near the nerve. - no cough
Third attempt (ultrasound) of the thigh, injection near 2 veins of the quadriceps muscle, bypassing the nervous system. - at last! tickling in the lungs, slight cough but nothing catastrophicFourth attempt (ultrasound) of the thigh, injection near 2 veins, as close as possible to the nervous system (to test whether the impact on both systems increases the cough effect) - tickling in the lungs, slight cough but without tragedy
Fifth attempt (ultrasound) of the thigh, injection in the cutting of the veins away from the nervous system - BINGO, finally something that can be called a cough caused by "tickling in the lungs"The cough lasted 1-2 minutes. The time for cough to occur is less than 3-5 minutes (this way transport of Tren through the veins to the lungs can be excluded). This is probably a response of the circulatory system, which, after contact with the substance, produces hormones that constrict blood capillaries (Norepinephrine and catecholamine derivatives). The cough problem was solved by a single dose of Ventolin (salbutamol in inhaled form), after which the cough disappeared (this can be considered as evidence that cough causes constriction of capillaries/bronchi).
The entire experiment took place between 10 p.m. and 1 p.m. My buttocks and thighs will definitely have a lot of large adhesions (attempts to cut the veins with a needle and attempts to hit them) and they will be grateful for "thank you"Taking 500mg Tren A in one day is quite interesting and I think that the next week may be interesting in many ways. Today I'm going to do 4 hours of cardio because with this dose, catabolism is just a dream.
Conclusions: Tren cough is most likely caused by an "incorrect" injection that causes "cutting/damaging" the veins, which causes the above-described reactions.Take it and benefit from it, everyone "

All credits to 'Krystian'. This is only copy paste!

"For those interested, I passed my endocrine systems exam yesterday with a score of 98/100. Thanks to this, I was exempted from the final exam (which I will take anyway because I want to).Yesterday, my client called me with a problem: Tren cough. I want to give up Tren due to constant coughing attacks. As I am on Tren myself (250 Testo+200EQ+200Tren A+ 25T3) I have never had Tren cough. Irritated by the situation, I went to the clinic where I work and went to the ultrasound machine section. I prepared 5 syringes of Tren A 100mg (1ml).
First attempt (ultrasound) of the buttock, injection avoiding the main veins and nerves that were visible on the ultrasound. - no cough.Second attempt (ultrasound) of the buttock, injection bypassing the veins but this time performed near the nerve. - no cough
Third attempt (ultrasound) of the thigh, injection near 2 veins of the quadriceps muscle, bypassing the nervous system. - at last! tickling in the lungs, slight cough but nothing catastrophicFourth attempt (ultrasound) of the thigh, injection near 2 veins, as close as possible to the nervous system (to test whether the impact on both systems increases the cough effect) - tickling in the lungs, slight cough but without tragedy
Fifth attempt (ultrasound) of the thigh, injection in the cutting of the veins away from the nervous system - BINGO, finally something that can be called a cough caused by "tickling in the lungs"The cough lasted 1-2 minutes. The time for cough to occur is less than 3-5 minutes (this way transport of Tren through the veins to the lungs can be excluded). This is probably a response of the circulatory system, which, after contact with the substance, produces hormones that constrict blood capillaries (Norepinephrine and catecholamine derivatives). The cough problem was solved by a single dose of Ventolin (salbutamol in inhaled form), after which the cough disappeared (this can be considered as evidence that cough causes constriction of capillaries/bronchi).
The entire experiment took place between 10 p.m. and 1 p.m. My buttocks and thighs will definitely have a lot of large adhesions (attempts to cut the veins with a needle and attempts to hit them) and they will be grateful for "thank you"Taking 500mg Tren A in one day is quite interesting and I think that the next week may be interesting in many ways. Today I'm going to do 4 hours of cardio because with this dose, catabolism is just a dream.
Conclusions: Tren cough is most likely caused by an "incorrect" injection that causes "cutting/damaging" the veins, which causes the above-described reactions.Take it and benefit from it, everyone "
That's called self-sacrifice for the greater good. It brings a tear to my eye.

500mg of Tren A and 4 hours of cardio... Take care! ))

this way transport of Tren through the veins to the lungs can be excluded
The taste of Tren in the mouth before the cough doesn't explain it ((

Fun experience. Thanks, Krystian!