Trenbolon - freezing

HotPepper

The temperature is higher than 20 degrees and I'm freezing. Especially in the morning and in the evening I'm turning on the heater because I'm freezing under the blanket.

During the sleep it seems to be too warm because I'm sweating.

At the moment I'm doing intermittent fasting from 9am until 12pm and I'm in a deficit from around 500 calories.

100mg Tren H e3d
50mg Tren A e2d
100mg Test E e3d
200mg Mast E e3d
40mg Drosta e3d
75 MCG T3 per day
5iu HGH per day
2mg Semaglutid per week

Do you have an explanation for the freezing?

Check your thyroid and ferritin. When was the last time you got bloods? Tren and gh reduce thyroid function but dont typically make you run cold

Edit: you’re also in a deficit so less bodyfat, running a little colder is to be expected

Have you seen your thyroid levels? That might not be a lot of volume but it’s a lot of compounds. Sensitivity to temperature is one of the biggest symptoms of thyroid levels being off.

I doubt it's any of the steroids. They boost thermogenesis and. blood pressure, making you warmer.

It's most likely the Sema. GLP drugs change metabolism in a way that reduces thermogenesis. In my experience this is temporary, usually not lasting more than about a month after starting the larger dose that triggers it, and the your body adjusts to feel normal again.

Another possibility is lowered blood pressure, from the GLPs and any BP meds you may have recently started.

I use clen to boost fat burning and as a side effect it stopped the cold feeling I was having when I titrated up to a larger dose.

Thank you for your inputs!

I'm using Semaglutid for around one year. I haven't increased the dosage in the last six months.

My blood pressure is unfortunately too high
(around 140/90)

I have seen during the last days that's especially the difference between resting (lying in bed) or be activ (like go to the supermarket)

As long I'm not moving enough I'm freezing.
When I'm moving I already sweat easily.
Is this something regarding the blood pressure?

Resting = too low
Moving = too high

I will check that the next time when I'm freezing

Just guessing but it could be ozempic? Doesnt it kind of slow your body down? Idk just thought id mention it i dont know much about it.

The temperature is higher than 20 degrees and I'm freezing. Especially in the morning and in the evening I'm turning on the heater because I'm freezing under the blanket.

At the moment I'm doing intermittent fasting from 9am until 12pm and I'm in a deficit from around 500 calories.

100mg Tren H e3d
50mg Tren A e2d
100mg Test E e3d
200mg Mast E e3d
40mg Drosta e3d
75 MCG T3 per day
5iu HGH per day
2mg Semaglutid per week

Are you waking up from the night sweats? I would be sweating my ass off and then fall asleep, wake up litterally shivering from being so cold.

Tren messes up body temp all the time. You could be running warm normally, thus your body is trying to combat that. By going the opposite way.

100mg Tren H e3d
50mg Tren A e2d
100mg Test E e3d
200mg Mast E e3d
40mg Drosta e3d
75 MCG T3 per day
5iu HGH per day
2mg Semaglutid per week

Are you checking your sugars? Semaglutide can make some people go super hypo as a side effect. You're supposed to go to a doctor if you start getting cold sweats and chills from it to see if it's transient or if it's a sustained reaction to the semaglutide.

Plus with the t3 and such effecting your thyroid production would be pushing hypo too.

That seems likely. Especially because you're cutting and specifically fasting in the morning.

Oh, that's a very good point of view!
I will test it the next time at home if I'm getting cold

Just a note:
But on the other hand I can't imagine that's the sugarlevel because yesterday I got a hunger attack and I have eaten 4*150g chocolate rice crackers (amount of 600g) and I have drunken 4*750ml protein milk (3 liters) which also contains 5g sugar/100ml (which is 150g sugar).

So generally speaking 510g carbohydrates during the night because I woke up freezing than I turned on the heater and woke up hours later totally sweating.

But maybe that the reason why I woke up and after I have taken some carbohydrate I shouldn't turn on the heater

Are you waking up from the night sweats? I would be sweating my ass off and then fall asleep, wake up litterally shivering from being so cold.

Tren messes up body temp all the time. You could be running warm normally, thus your body is trying to combat that. By going the opposite way.

That's the interesting thing. I'm waking up because I freezing my ass of. So totally no cold or warm sweat!

The first time I have taken tren that what you have written was happening. I sweat during the night like on DNP.

This time with Semaglutid I'm freezing.
Just to note, I'm taking Semaglutid for around a year. This never happened before. Just now with tren it totally changed.

During the day I also totally feel that there is more heat than usually. But I have to add that I'm fasting during the day. I just eat before going to bed (and during the night haha)

Oh, that's a very good point of view!
I will test it the next time at home if I'm getting cold

Just a note:
But on the other hand I can't imagine that's the sugarlevel because yesterday I got a hunger attack and I have eaten 4*150g chocolate rice crackers (amount of 600g) and I have drunken 4*750ml protein milk (3 liters) which also contains 5g sugar/100ml (which is 150g sugar).

So generally speaking 510g carbohydrates during the night because I woke up freezing than I turned on the heater and woke up hours later totally sweating.

But maybe that the reason why I woke up and after I have taken some carbohydrate I shouldn't turn on the heater
That DEFINITELY makes sense then. You're causing massive sugar spikes in the evening then crashing by morning it'd seem.

Yeah, I'd definitely just run it by a glucose meter, seems pretty suspect #1.