Triple B Solutions

Thats legit advice. If you don't see the problem with the post we argued over (presterilized vials) and just apologized because it's good business. I recommend figuring out what was wrong with the post in your own time to prevent future problems.

Contradiction and deception are interesting descriptions for how I have behaved. I doubt you could point out a time when I was deceptive but it sounds nice doesn't it?
I’m starting to wonder if you may ACTUALLY NOT understand that you are constantly being deceptive?? That would be the biggest plot twist of all.

Can someone please give Triple Burger here the multi quote treatment? I don’t have time at the moment, but there are many highlights.

1) I have no partners/syn gets a cut of all my raws and provides my testing. (Sounds like a partner.)

2) I am an expert brewer and I dose everything 5% over. (Not what your results say)

3) I sent out testing it should be there any day/ Poppa Syn says the pack got seized a while ago. (TBS still hasn’t sent out more samples despite this seizure happening at least a week ago and him starting a bogo sale since then)

4) HAD HIS DAD POST FRAUDULENT RAW TEST “RESULTS” ON HIS BEHALF.

4) Etc Etc Etc. there’s tons of things you have been misleading on.

I’m starting to wonder if you may ACTUALLY NOT understand that you are constantly being deceptive?? That would be the biggest plot twist of all.

Can someone please give Triple Burger here the multi quote treatment? I don’t have time at the moment, but there are many highlights.

1) I have no partners/syn gets a cut of all my raws and provides my testing. (Sounds like a partner.)

2) I am an expert brewer and I dose everything 5% over. (Not what your results say)

3) I sent out testing it should be there any day/ Poppa Syn says the pack got seized a while ago. (TBS still hasn’t sent out more samples despite this seizure happening at least a week ago and him starting a bogo sale since then)

1. I believe I said I have no other partners on SST.
2. My results are pretty great. Better then some of the other "near pharma lab grade" gear I have seen posted here. Results that are 10% or more variance are deemed "good" I believe my standard deviation is within 5%
3. I stated what I know about the package including the shipping info. USPS isn't very clear but yes, it could have been seized. Customs was terminated. I have reshipped.
4. I have no reason to believe they were fraudulent. I have been investigating this myself because I would not want to be lied to and made a fool of. Syn presented some information that Jano helped with the calculations? Or helped formulate the method used to get the results? I don't have a clear answer yet which is why I am keeping quiet on this matter. I am speaking with Jano and Syn about this and hope to have this resolved shortly. I'm sure Jano will speak on this once there is more solid information.
5. I'm trying to clear things up so if there is anything else feel free to post it and I'll do my best.

5) Using a fake name. Who in their right mind names their child Triple B?

i think he's been lying about that one since he first got here.

:D

Woah............ You are getting pre-sterilized and capped vials... like home brewers use?

So you have to puncture the vial stopper?

If you aren't cleaning and sterilizing your own stuff, well, you are nailing your own coffin. That in it itself is the basis of clean gear.

You already stated how you filtered it.

Am I confused? Or has there been a clear answer?

You're confused, but the word soup answer he gave wasn't very clear.

He's not not sterilizing his own vials.
That's not not. A double negative.

Make sense? No? Welcome to the Triple B thread. Home to the worlds longest, most drawn out vetting process ever seen in my near 5 years of Meso membership.

Last edited:
Woah............ You are getting pre-sterilized and capped vials... like home brewers use?

If you aren't cleaning and sterilizing your own stuff, well, you are nailing your own coffin. That in it itself is the basis of clean gear.

LOL

@TripleBSolutions see everyone who reads it thinks the same thing.

Just start being clear. Damage control on this thread is gonna take some time. Each time you confuse people with a new post it sets you way back.

From now on, take it slow. Make sure your post can not be taken another way. Hopefully a few weeks with no hiccups and some results on test and you will start seeing the light on the other side. Each slip up will reset that time frame. Even with test.

I hope you are joking.

I hope you are too, you should be buying quality RFS vials and stoppers. Easiest way to do it. Sterile vials are only sterile when opened in a true clean room.. would you mind explaining it to me? I've been a dick a couple times, but tried to help the rest...seriously.
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

I hope you are too, you should be buying quality RFS vials and stoppers. Easiest way to do it. Sterile vials are only sterile when opened in a true clean room.. would you mind explaining it to me? I've been a dick a couple times, but tried to help the rest...seriously.
The entire last page of this thread was devoted to talking about this.

No, I do not buy pre-capped vials. That would be really inefficient on many levels.

Yes, if I had testing done prior to coming to Meso it would have likely been a very simple process. I personally felt that blind testing was far more important than source based testing. I obviously missed the mark with how MESO would feel but I am fixing that now.

It never cease to amaze me..

I myself, like many others, spent months reading.. to see the way things work here before even making a first post..
With no intention to source!

Yet people attempt to source here without taking the time to do a little homework, read a couple pages of new source threads..

Everything one needs to know has been repeated over and over again within every new source attempt..
Yet people come in here unprepared, and are surprised by by the vetting?

A little preparation is all it takes..

Edit: That, and a humble and honest personality..