Triple B Solutions

You are now claiming you have a legit clean room? Now I’ve heard everything.
You are intentionally taking the things I say and cherry picking results to make me look bad.
You forget about the Test C that came back at 247mg/ml, Deca at 303mg/ml, EQ at 299.

Yes I have a Laminar Flow Hood. That has been talked about half a dozen times in this thread.

He came at you because those labs tested their products and yes while they weren't perfect at least we knew what we were dealing with. Sym had a finished product that fell below specs and he relabled it.

With you we have very little to nothing to go on. Just your word. :rolleyes:

You can't be this dense.

Edit: Even Pristine as fruity as he was had tests to go on.

SymBiotics admitted his mistakes. TRANSPARENT. I think we would have been skeptical if all his stuff came back perfect every time.

He even went a step further and submitted a round of samples to Jano and another lab (I can’t remember if it was Lab4Tox or if W&M was still around) just to check both testers abilities. The results were the same for each sample. That was above and beyond and was a service to the community.

You are intentionally taking the things I say and cherry picking results to make me look bad.
You forget about the Test C that came back at 247mg/ml, Deca at 303mg/ml, EQ at 299.

Yes I have a Laminar Flow Hood. That has been talked about half a dozen times in this thread.
I’m not cherry picking anything, I am highlighting over half your tests coming back outside of your own set of standards.

Also, the above, which you tried to brew at 5% overdosed came back 5% lower than you intended, at the label dose.

BECAUSE YOU DON’T TEST YOUR RAWS and accounted for the incorrect % impurity.

The next bag of Chinese powder you get will have different purity, so you will be guessing again!

Can you still not see why members want raw testing?

But as he mentioned they are only sterile in a true clean room,which we have yet to see.

Weird, I posted something used to create a clean room environment on my first post. Sorry you missed that.

You are now claiming you have a legit clean room? Now I’ve heard everything.

I’m sure @Grab Bag and @BigRed91 would like to punch you in the face too.

You’re cunty attitude sucks. How do you know they weren’t interested in ordering? How do you know they haven’t already ordered?

So much for “customer is always right”.

You like to fucking snap at the hands that feed you.

I’m sure @Grab Bag and @BigRed91 would like to punch you in the face too.

You’re cunty attitude sucks. How do you know they weren’t interested in ordering? How do you know they haven’t already ordered?

So much for “customer is always right”.

You like to fucking snap at the hands that feed you.
I have been fairly respectful to members such as @Grab Bag who misrepresent me. I don't even mind the name calling @BigBaldBeardGuy.

Misrepresenting my business and my results is juvenile at best.

He is bringing up legitimate concerns.

The problem is not that the final concentration is outside an acceptable tolerance.

The problem is you specifically said you overdose by 5%.

The 5% underdosed product can possibly be attributed to less than stellar raws. But the products that are 10-12% overdosed cant be due to impure raws, right? It brings your brewing ability into question.

But even more concerning is you refuse to acknowledge this concern and you deflect by saying its within a reasonable tolerance. You need to address the real concerns here.

Did you intentionally overdose my 10 percent rather than 5 percent? Did you do the math wrong and make a mistake? We are curious and want to know.

This is why everyone thinks you’re untrustworthy. Constantly moving the goal posts.

100mg/ml Tren A -> 95.39mg/ml https://janoshik.com/tests/9454-AAS_oil_AKLFPZB914U2 (Janoshik Analytical)
5% UNDER dosed

200mg/ml Primo E -> 225mg/ml https://janoshik.com/tests/9455-AAS_oil_NN3F1CSJEP6G (Janoshik Analytical)
12.5% OVER dosed

300mg/ml Test E -> 329.69mg/ml https://janoshik.com/tests/9456-AAS_oil_Y73WIASW4YKX (Janoshik Analytical)
10% OVER dosed.

THIS IS NEITHER
“ACCURATELY DOSED” nor “ALL PRODUCTS ARE OVER DOSED BY 5%.”

The reasons we have to believe they ARE FRAUDULENT: They have dates from the future for 3 of the results. This is not “a typo.”

They were provided in a sloppy document by your partner who claims to have an ultra top secret stateside tester that no one else knows about or can confirm.

Hm... seems pretty shady to me!

Also, @janoshik , it appears this weasel is implying that you corroborated @51mesa ’s “lab results?” I’d be very curious to hear this story!
The test results were never meant to be displayed to the end user. They were for the brewers knowledge. Syn attempted to put the results into a chart to make it easier to understand the results.

Yes. According to Syn there was communication with Jano about the tests. I am not sure to what degree but I believe Syn said he helped with the procedure for calculating the results.

I doubt Jano will comment on this further until there is more information. Jano agreed to look at the data and I believe Syn could also forward the emails to Jano to jog his memory.

I have been fairly respectful to members such as @Grab Bag who misrepresent me. I don't even mind the name calling @BigBaldBeardGuy.

Misrepresenting my business and my results is juvenile at best.

Ok Trip. Enjoy. You have a handful of customers thanks to your BOGO.

When is that 2 week sale going to be over?

That’s when your email folder will have crickets.

You’re doing great. Really. You are. Risking your freedom. Couple grand in equipment. Couple grand in raws. Have you broken even yet or are you losing sleep about the money you owe Synergy Forge?

But keep doing you.

Btw, Synergy had the raws that he sold you tested. According to his test results, your Tren A shouldn’t have been 5% underdosed if you added 5% more. Unless you suck at math.

Or unless the whole story is bullshit. Take your pick.

The test results were never meant to be displayed to the end user. They were for the brewers knowledge. Syn attempted to put the results into a chart to make it easier to understand the results.

Yes. According to Syn there was communication with Jano about the tests. I am not sure to what degree but I believe Syn said he helped with the procedure for calculating the results.

I doubt Jano will comment on this further until there is more information. Jano agreed to look at the data and I believe Syn could also forward the emails to Jano to jog his memory.
I am interested to see the results of your raws testing compared to the results @51mesa posted.

He is bringing up legitimate concerns.

The problem is not that the final concentration is outside an acceptable tolerance.

The problem is you specifically said you overdose by 5%.

The 5% underdosed product can possibly be attributed to less than stellar raws. But the products that are 10-12% overdosed cant be due to impure raws, right? It brings your brewing ability into question.

But even more concerning is you refuse to acknowledge this concern and you deflect by saying its within a reasonable tolerance. You need to address the real concerns here.

Did you intentionally overdose my 10 percent rather than 5 percent? Did you do the math wrong and make a mistake? We are curious and want to know.
This is another issue with this thread. I have spoken to this multiple times.

According to that statement the other labs you compare me to here on MESO have serious brewing issues based on their tests.

Ok Trip. Enjoy. You have a handful of customers thanks to your BOGO.

When is that 2 week sale going to be over?

That’s when your email folder will have crickets.

You’re doing great. Really. You are. Risking your freedom. Couple grand in equipment. Couple grand in raws. Have you broken even yet or are you losing sleep about the money you owe Synergy Forge?

But keep doing you.

Btw, Synergy had the raws that he sold you tested. According to his test results, your Tren A shouldn’t have been 5% underdosed if you added 5% more. Unless you suck at math.

You asked me about this previously. At this point do you even read or are you just focused on your personal grudge? The internet tough guy comment earlier made me laugh.

This is another issue with this thread. I have spoken to this multiple times.

According to that statement the other labs you compare me to here on MESO have serious brewing issues based on their tests.
But this is your thread @TripleBSolutions, and its about you. The tolerance isnt the issue. Its that your math might be wrong. Testing revealed an inconsistency, thats why you test. Just curious if you know why its inconsistent and what you plan to do about it. Or is it good enough for you?

You asked me about this previously. At this point do you even read or are you just focused on your personal grudge? The internet tough guy comment earlier made me laugh.

I never asked the last part before and you never addressed it. Show me I’m wrong. What post number???

But this is your thread @TripleBSolutions, and its about you. The tolerance isnt the issue. Its that your math might be wrong. Testing revealed an inconsistency, thats why you test. Just curious if you know why its inconsistent and what you plan to do about it. Or is it good enough for you?
As I have stated before, I will reduce the overdose of compounds that are overdosed such as Primo and Test E. I am more than happy with the results and so are the customers as I often get asked if they can still have the Test E that came out to 329mg/ml. I am reducing the overdose for MESO.

I never asked the last part before and you never addressed it. Show me I’m wrong. What post number???

I'm trying really hard to be more active in this thread but I do still have to get orders and tracking out. I'll be back in a bit after this comment.

I likely did not overdose that batch at all but I am not sure.

I believe that's when you said something like "That's the problem, you don't know. Other members suggested you get testing, you should listen"
That's what I recall from memory.

As I have stated before, I will reduce the overdose of compounds that are overdosed such as Primo and Test E. I am more than happy with the results and so are the customers as I often get asked if they can still have the Test E that came out to 329mg/ml. I am reducing the overdose for MESO.
I remember this reply from earlier. But this reply isnt addressing the concern man. I'm trying hard to spell it out for you so you can understand what we are asking.

During your brew process, did you overdose your primo and test e by 5 percent? There, simple question. We will start with that.

I remember this reply from earlier. But this reply isnt addressing the concern man. I'm trying hard to spell it out for you so you can understand what we are asking.

During your brew process, did you overdose your primo and test e by 5 percent? There, simple question. We will start with that.

He doesn’t like answering specific questions. He knows that’s how he’ll get caught in his story.

He does what any homebrewer does, he tosses his powder on a scale. Measures it. Adds roughly 5% (but it could be 7% or 8% he’s not precise and he’s weighing it with a pocket scale anyway). Then he tosses it into a beaker. Measures and adds the correct milliliters of BB let’s it stir on a hot plate while he steps outside to smoke. Comes back and adds the BA then tops it off with oil to the correct mark on the beaker (this guy isn’t using powder displacements). Heats it a little, filters and into the vials we go. Boom done. On to the next batch right after another well-deserved smoke.

Key word is testing both raws and finished products. Actually his products have fallen within tolerance so far albeit inconsistent I can live with that, BUT[/] @TripleBSolutions , you should be testing every batch of finished products as well as your raws and not rely on your big brother for that. We're going to require transparency here.