Triple B Solutions

He doesn’t like answering specific questions. He knows that’s how he’ll get caught in his story.

He does what any homebrewer does, he tosses his powder on a scale. Measures it. Adds roughly 5% (but it could be 7% or 8% he’s not precise and he’s weighing it with a pocket scale anyway). Then he tosses it into a beaker. Measures and adds the correct milliliters of BB let’s it stir on a hot plate while he steps outside to smoke. Comes back and adds the BA then tops it off with oil to the correct mark on the beaker (this guy isn’t using powder displacements). Heats it a little, filters and into the vials we go. Boom done. On to the next batch right after another well-deserved smoke.
How do you know he steps outside?

He doesn’t like answering specific questions. He knows that’s how he’ll get caught in his story.

He does what any homebrewer does, he tosses his powder on a scale. Measures it. Adds roughly 5% (but it could be 7% or 8% he’s not precise and he’s weighing it with a pocket scale anyway). Then he tosses it into a beaker. Measures and adds the correct milliliters of BB let’s it stir on a hot plate while he steps outside to smoke. Comes back and adds the BA then tops it off with oil to the correct mark on the beaker (this guy isn’t using powder displacements). Heats it a little, filters and into the vials we go. Boom done. On to the next batch right after another well-deserved smoke.
@BigBaldBeardGuy I think if you knew me in real life we would be friends. No, I do not add powder after my calculations are done. That would mess up the ratios of BB, BA, and MCT.

I have also said that when I first started I wanted to come in overdosed rather than under dosed so I attempted to calculate for the impurities in the raws as well. I do use displacements. Primo for example is a rather expensive compound and in the past people have been worried about it being underdosed. I wanted it to be overdosed.

So, he didn’t address the future dates.
Nervous Champions League GIF by Liverpool FC

So, he didn’t address the future dates.
I did but I will do so again.

The results were meant for the brewer to use. Syn put them into a chart so they were easy to understand. He fat fingered 2021 for 2020.

I'm still trying to figure this out and Jano needs more information to confirm the results. Until I'm at that point everything is speculation, but it sounds like the results are real even if the formatting leaves much to be desired.

@jackmeoff1

I’m sorry. This guy presses all my buttons. And whereas if this was real life and he came into my local hangout or gym or whatever and acted like a total jackass, I would be in his face having words with him, I can’t do that here. And as much as I’d love to hit Ctrl+P to deploy the spring loaded boxing glove out of his monitor into his face, Apple doesn’t have an app for that. Yet.

So I’m gonna stay put right here in this thread to babysit this big baby. Put me on ignore if you don’t like that.
Get em!

He fat fingered 2021 for 2020.

[emoji849]

The one and zero are on opposite sides of the keyboard.

Oh numbers pad? The zero is twice as big as the other number keys. More likely to fat-finger that big old zero key rather than the one above it.

The 2020 results were all indicated as “202” so fat fingers must have missed the key on those altogether.

Fat fingered once maybe. But fat fingered in the sequence that they were, not buying it.
I will ask him for specific dates. Apparently he has the emails up now and I believe he is going to go ahead and contact Jano. He put the information into a chart so it was easy to post and understand.

Also BOGO is coming to an end. I will be running BOGO on Test E, Test C, Test P, Sust, and TNE for a little bit longer.