Triple B Solutions

2. My results are pretty great. Better then some of the other "near pharma lab grade" gear I have seen posted here. Results that are 10% or more variance are deemed "good" I believe my standard deviation is within 5%
Consistency. By the definition you give, you are "good" not "great"

Here's some other UGLs that have tested... MUCH MORE than you...

Symbiotics

TGI

Consistency. By the definition you give, you are "good" not "great"

Here's some other UGLs that have tested... MUCH MORE than you...

Symbiotics

TGI

Test by Janoshik (sent in by TorroXL) 09-2019
Tren-A 108.75

Test by Janoshik (posted by Horimono)
EQ 223.8mg/ml with Deca 25.39mg/ml contaminate
Confirmation by W&M (new unopened vial from same batch)
EQ 305.68mg/ml

Tests by Janoshik (sent in by Neewbiest guy) 10-2019
NPP 139.78mg/ml
Test-P 106.92mg/ml
Mast-P 104.28mg/ml

Sorry but those results are not any better than mine. EQ contaminated with Deca?

EQ 305.68mg/ml
AFAIK W&M later admitted that the standard he used was the raw from TGI, tho, so obviously any result would match his finished product of the same compound, if that was done properly. Therefore I feel that can be safely disregarded.

Tren-A 108.75

EQ 305.68mg/ml

NPP 139.78mg/ml
Test-P 106.92mg/ml
Mast-P 104.28mg/ml

Sorry but those results are not any better than mine. EQ contaminated with Deca?
The point is, they tested the product and the contamination was found. Accidents happen, we are all human. What we want is testing to catch errors, ownership of mistakes, and, when a mistake happens, a solution so it doesnt happen again. It all starts with testing.

You said you'll have results possibly by the end of the week. We are looking forward to seeing those results.

You being more present in your thread and answering questions is a good change.

Tren-A 108.75

EQ 305.68mg/ml

NPP 139.78mg/ml
Test-P 106.92mg/ml
Mast-P 104.28mg/ml

You can't WRITE or READ. Did I say the results are "better" than you? I said MUCH MORE TESTING.

Go take your adderall

The point is, they tested the product and the contamination was found. Accidents happen, we are all human. What we want is testing to catch errors, ownership of mistakes, and, when a mistake happens, a solution so it doesnt happen again. It all starts with testing.

You said you'll have results possibly by the end of the week. We are looking forward to seeing those results.

You being more present in your thread and answering questions is a good change.
Oh he's present more alright...

1614718756723.png

You can't WRITE or READ. Did I say the results are "better" than you? I said MUCH MORE TESTING.

Go take your adderall
You keep comparing me to those two labs that are your standard but the testing results you posted aren't good. 60 mg/ml over on Test E and you get onto me for less than half that? Cross contaminated products that are questioned once and everyone moves on?

You keep comparing me to those two labs that are your standard but the testing results you posted aren't good. 60 mg/ml over on Test E and you get onto me for less than half that? Cross contaminated products that are questioned once and everyone moves on?
You are so fuckin dense. The point of testing the raws is just for safety and accuracy. Even if u have a bad test on ur raws you could post it up and say hey guys I got some bad raws per my testing so have to order new raws for this product but other tests were good. U know how much respect that would get you. But as you say "sorry you didn't pick up on that"

Stop deflecting. I never compared you to those labs. I never said those labs had perfect products.

This all fucking started when you sucked your thumb and said “I have more testing than any lab on MESO”.

You don’t.

Those labs are examples of sources that did it right. They listened to our advice because they weren’t retarded.

@jackmeoff1

I’m sorry. This guy presses all my buttons. And whereas if this was real life and he came into my local hangout or gym or whatever and acted like a total jackass, I would be in his face having words with him, I can’t do that here. And as much as I’d love to hit Ctrl+P to deploy the spring loaded boxing glove out of his monitor into his face, Apple doesn’t have an app for that. Yet.

So I’m gonna stay put right here in this thread to babysit this big baby. Put me on ignore if you don’t like that.

1. I believe I said I have no other partners on SST.
This is why everyone thinks you’re untrustworthy. Constantly moving the goal posts.

2. My results are pretty great. Better then some of the other "near pharma lab grade" gear I have seen posted here. Results that are 10% or more variance are deemed "good" I believe my standard deviation is within 5%
100mg/ml Tren A -> 95.39mg/ml https://janoshik.com/tests/9454-AAS_oil_AKLFPZB914U2 (Janoshik Analytical)
5% UNDER dosed

200mg/ml Primo E -> 225mg/ml https://janoshik.com/tests/9455-AAS_oil_NN3F1CSJEP6G (Janoshik Analytical)
12.5% OVER dosed

300mg/ml Test E -> 329.69mg/ml https://janoshik.com/tests/9456-AAS_oil_Y73WIASW4YKX (Janoshik Analytical)
10% OVER dosed.

THIS IS NEITHER
“ACCURATELY DOSED” nor “ALL PRODUCTS ARE OVER DOSED BY 5%.”
4. I have no reason to believe they were fraudulent. I have been investigating this myself because I would not want to be lied to and made a fool of. Syn presented some information that Jano helped with the calculations? Or helped formulate the method used to get the results? I don't have a clear answer yet which is why I am keeping quiet on this matter. I am speaking with Jano and Syn about this and hope to have this resolved shortly. I'm sure Jano will speak on this once there is more solid information.
The reasons we have to believe they ARE FRAUDULENT: They have dates from the future for 3 of the results. This is not “a typo.”

They were provided in a sloppy document by your partner who claims to have an ultra top secret stateside tester that no one else knows about or can confirm.

Hm... seems pretty shady to me!

Also, @janoshik , it appears this weasel is implying that you corroborated @51mesa ’s “lab results?” I’d be very curious to hear this story!

Last edited:
He came at you because those labs tested their products and yes while they weren't perfect at least we knew what we were dealing with. Sym had a finished product that fell below specs and he relabled it.

With you we have very little to nothing to go on. Just your word. :rolleyes:

You can't be this dense.

Edit: Even Pristine as fruity as he was had tests to go on.