Triple B Solutions

This is why the thread is 118 pages and 2,300+ posts long.
TripleB is never clear when he answers questions. Then when clarification is requested, he usually doesn't respond. And then we have to re-ask and then someone else has to type something shitty to get his attention. Then he finally answers the question. Then we get scolded for being so mean.
I see now. I have been checking in and out to see how it was going. Geez though this person can not possibly be this dumb. Literally everything says one thing but somehow means another. I wouldn't trust a thing coming from him since he can't type it it right. It a non stop escape goat.

A month from now someone will get the wrong compound and he will argue that too.

Look you illiterate fuck. I understand how pre-steriled vials come. I buy them for myself. Yes they are wrapped in sterilization wrap, however that's not the only thing you keep posting. After that you are saying the vials are all capped.

The ones I buy are like that too. I have to pin them to fill it. Are yours capped or do you have to cap them? I understand they come with the caps and everything all nice and sterile. It sounds like they should either have a pin hole in the rubber or you are removing the the caps by bending the metal on each one, then filling it and then capping it back.

What you mean is you buy a set of say 500 vials that comes with 500 caps and stoppers all sterile already and wrapped in sterile wrap. All ready to be filled, capped and stored.

Fuck it I'm getting ill just dealing with the stupidity here.
I do not believe your inability to read context clues makes me illiterate. Thank you.

You have to insert your own words to make sense of it.

I believe you get the picture that I'm buying pre-sterilized, pre-sealed, capped vials, but I'm not.
Nobody should have to do that. By creating this type of confusion, he always has a way to cast blame elsewhere.

Nobody should have to do that. By creating this type of confusion, he always has a way to cast blame elsewhere.
That's a stretch. I already apologised and said I would attempt to be more clear. I am attempting to answer every question you have. I can't even think of a way this would allow me to cast blame elsewhere.

Your welcome!!!!
Thanks for proving me right again. Didn't you mean "I do believe"

Lmao
No. This is getting silly but saying "I do believe" would mean that I am illiterate due to your inability to read context clues.

Can we move on? This is a silly argument to have. @BigBaldBeardGuy wrote it in a very simple and easy to understand format.

The way you repeatedly word your statement, this is what it says you get.
No. This is getting silly but saying "I do believe" would mean that I am illiterate due to your inability to read context clues.

Can we move on? This is a silly argument to have. @BigBaldBeardGuy wrote it in a very simple and easy to understand format.
Touche on that one. 1 triple b to 2000 meso.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210302-124644_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20210302-124644_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 30
I see now. I have been checking in and out to see how it was going. Geez though this person can not possibly be this dumb. Literally everything says one thing but somehow means another. I wouldn't trust a thing coming from him since he can't type it it right. It a non stop escape goat.

A month from now someone will get the wrong compound and he will argue that too.
Back a couple hundred pages ago I was calling him a "liar". That's been changed and now I refer to him as "deceptive". But you see the same thing.

It's obviously OUR issue with reading and understanding the english language though.

Believe me I'm good here. No reason to keep attempting to communicate. I have better things to do honestly. I'm just pointing out what is ultimately the reason your having trouble here. All my years at meso and no source has had this long of a vetting period. The reason it has been so long is not because people here are mean. It is because the things you post very often contradict what you actually mean. If it didn't you would have been left alone a long time ago unless customers started complaining or test came back bad.

By contradicting yourself so much it cast doubt upon everything you say or do (brewing included). That causes people to dig in and question everything until something gives. You have somehow stayed on the edge of the fence far to long as it is.

I also told YOU that you need to be more clear. Write it and proof-read before you post. You need to understand your customers. If we all have an inability to read context clues, then that's an issue YOU need to figure out.

Believe me I'm good here. No reason to keep attempting to communicate. I have better things to do honestly. I'm just pointing out what is ultimately the reason your having trouble here. All my years at meso and no source has had this long of a vetting period. The reason it has been so long is not because people here are mean. It is because the things you post very often contradict what you actually mean. If it didn't you would have been left alone a long time ago unless customers started complaining or test came back bad.

By contradicting yourself so much it cast doubt upon everything you say or do (brewing included). That causes people to dig in and question everything until something gives. You have somehow stayed on the edge of the fence far to long as it is.
Bingo. This right here @TripleBSolutions.

You would rather dream up conspiracy theories that we work for competitive UGLs rather than realizing, maybe, just maybe, we are interested potential customers that are trying to get some important details cleared up before we cough up some of our bitcoins to you.

Why else would we waste so much fucking time on here? It really isn't that hard to source on MESO, the same exact shit gets repeated over and over.

I also told YOU that you need to be more clear. Write it and proof-read before you post. You need to understand your customers. If we all have an inability to read context clues, then that's an issue YOU need to figure out.
At this point I think looking up the definition of the big words should be included. Sad to say that.

At the beginning I truly thought this guy would be fine. Hell he might legit have good shit but I can't tell. I feel like all the good things he said about his gear etc... could have some extra context that would change my mind now.

Sourcing here should be very simple. As long as your clear and have good stuff and reasonable ta you will be fine. It might be a stretch but I believe it's possible to do your homework and be vetted in a week or less. Not counting time for blind test to come back. Maybe even that weekend assuming you start on Friday and post everything first.

Contradiction and deception are interesting descriptions for how I have behaved. I doubt you could point out a time when I was deceptive but it sounds nice doesn't it?

Bingo. This right here @TripleBSolutions.

You would rather dream up conspiracy theories that we work for competitive UGLs rather than realizing, maybe, just maybe, we are interested potential customers that are trying to get some important details cleared up before we cough up some of our bitcoins to you.

Why else would we waste so much fucking time on here? It really isn't that hard to source on MESO, the same exact shit gets repeated over and over.

I'm more and more convinced it's just the same guy with his pompous attitude and typing style seeping through as he gets more and more mad. Probably getting pissed that he can't dip back onto the other account and write a lit 101 essay to argue with you.

Maybe, just Maybe SST has been a shitty ass website that has had some horrible downtime etc and this is just the same person making a lateral move to Meso.

Sourcing here should be very simple. As long as your clear and have good stuff and reasonable ta you will be fine. It might be a stretch but I believe it's possible to do your homework and be vetted in a week or less. Not counting time for blind test to come back. Maybe even that weekend assuming you start on Friday and post everything first.
Yes, if I had testing done prior to coming to Meso it would have likely been a very simple process. I personally felt that blind testing was far more important than source based testing. I obviously missed the mark with how MESO would feel but I am fixing that now.

Contradiction and deception are interesting descriptions for how I have behaved. I doubt you could point out a time when I was deceptive but it sounds nice doesn't it?
It's not really your behavior. It is your post. What you say often is not what you are trying to say. Find a definition I don't care. Liar, deceptive, contradicting, hypocrite, unclear they all mean the same thing basically. Whether you intend it or not I don't know. Either way there is an issue.

Yes, if I had testing done prior to coming to Meso it would have likely been a very simple process. I personally felt that blind testing was far more important than source based testing. I obviously missed the mark with how MESO would feel but I am fixing that now.
Having had testing wouldn't have helped. Maybe a little but the problem I see is there's always something you have said that people need clarification on, then when asked they are left just as confused.

This is an odd thread to say the least. People want to leave you alone and let you start sailing straight but then some other little statement pops up that many see and say wait what the fuck? That can't be right. Maybe you just have a really shitty way with words. I ended a long friendship due to this very thing, I couldn't take it anymore. The person was a genius but too smart for their own good.

Somethings gotta give. Either make sure your post are clear and can not be mistaken for anything else, or things will not get any better.

119 pages later...

Must be an outlier. At this rate it should all be sunshine and rainbows by page 300.